Discovery Gaming Community
Secure Channel to the GMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Secure Channel to the GMG (/showthread.php?tid=34731)

Secure Channel to the GMG - Marcus Lindberg - 02-13-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: rentiera2.jpg]
[Source: Admiral Andre Rentiera]
[Target: Gas Miners Guild]
[Subject: Purchase of GMG Equipment]
[Opening Transmission]

Gentlemen,

I hope you are aware that the Zoner Alliance has recently approved the formation of a small but effective military, known as the Zoner Defense Forces. My name is Andre Rentiera, I have command over all ZDF units. More information can be found on this channel.

I'm contacting the GMG because the ZDF is interested is purchasing and deploying GMG ships. The ship will only be available to high ranking members within ZDF in order to prevent this equipment from being stolen. I hope this can be the beginning of a rich relationship between the ZDF and the GMG. Please state your terms and conditions and I will reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
Admiral Rentiera

[Transmission Complete]

Secure Channel to the GMG - Marcus Lindberg - 02-15-2010

[-Retransmitting Transmission-]

Secure Channel to the GMG - Gas Miners Guild - 02-15-2010

Incomming Transmission

To: Admiral Rentiera, ZDF
Subject: Ship Acquirement
Priority: High

Konnichiwa honoured friend,

We have received your re-transmittal of your request and it has been immediately forwarded to the council chambers of the Guild Masters. We appologize if this is a further delay after a lost communication and a Guild Master will provide a responce as soon as it's been cleared.

Arigato for your patience,

Gas Miners Guild

End Transmission

Secure Channel to the GMG - DeathsOverture - 02-15-2010

[color=#66FF99]-Incoming Transmission-

Konnichiwa Admiral Rentiera,

The Board is pleased to see this initiative of the Zoner Alliance to establish a Zoner Defense Force. Perhaps the ZDF will help ensure the safety of Zoner cargo ships in Kusari and Okinawa from both Bretonian privateers and the Hogosha.

The Guild is honored that the ZDF wishes to use the formidable T-493-HF and T-493-B for their higher ranking officers. After reviewing the ranking structure, the Board approves the use of both combat ships for Lieutenants and higher ranked officers.

We will provide these ships in an equal exchange... you might ask what the Zoners have to supply to the GMG? Rumors about a new combat fighter that will replace the outdated SV-17's role in Zoner security forces have reached the Paramilitary, and the Guild is interested in testing and deploying prototypes of the vessel. When the final model is released, if the vessel suits our needs there is a possibility the Guild will be interested in a long-term supplier.

These are the conditions of our exchange, do you accept?
  • The Gas Miners Guild will supply Karasu and Kaichou on an on-demand basis to the Zoner Defense Force who will assign them to ZDF Lieutenants and above.
  • The Zoner Alliance will supply prototypes and final models of the SV-17 replacement on an on-demand basis to the Gas Miners Guild. Only GMG Paramilitary Corporals and higher-ranking officers will be permitted to use the prototypes and final models.
Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

[color=#66FF99]-End Transmission-

Secure Channel to the GMG - Marcus Lindberg - 02-16-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: rentiera2.jpg]
[Source: Admiral Andre Rentiera]
[Target: Gas Miners Guild]
[Subject: Purchase of GMG Equipment]
[Opening Transmission]

Gentlemen,

I feel that the conditions laid out by the GMG are acceptable. These 'rumours' of a replacement for the Virage at this time however, cannot be confirmed. There may, or there may not be a replacement, I can give no guarantee. In the case that the Virage is replaced, the ZDF can most certainly present the GMG with some prototype vessels before it is released for public use. Once it is released the ZDF will exclusively supply the GMG with this vessel at discount price, given that we are able to purchase GMG Heavy Fighters and Bombers at the current time.

In the case the Virage is not replaced however, the ZDF will be willing to exchange the current model for the Virage Very Heavy Fighter for Karasu and Kaichou Fighters and Bombers respectively. We understand that the GMG currently does not have access to an exclusive VHF, thus I believe that this agreement will be beneficial to both parties as both GMG bombers and fighters are prized throughout Sirius.

Once again I thank you for your time, does the Board feel this transaction is satisfactory?

Regards,
Admiral Rentiera

[Transmission Complete]

Secure Channel to the GMG - DeathsOverture - 02-16-2010

[color=#66FF99]-Incoming Transmission-

Hai, this transaction is acceptable.

I knew we could count on you, Admiral. We'll be in touch...

Ichimoto Nozaki
Guild Master

[color=#66FF99]-End Transmission-