Discovery Gaming Community
Problem with my iff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Problem with my iff (/showthread.php?tid=34966)

Problem with my iff - Nosferath - 02-16-2010

Hello everyone.
Today, at aproximatedly 3 pm (GMT -4) I finally got my Zoner Guard IFF, which costed me some millions and time spent looking for NPC's and depots. When I got it, I also took a GMG bribe because it?s needed for my recruitance with ZTC). But after that, I saw my reps, and GMG was blinking instead of zoner guard, which couldn't be happening, because iff never changes unless you use droprep, so I used droprep to get Zoner Guard blinking. Re-loged and MY ZONER GUARD IFF WAS DROPPED INSTEAD OF GMG, which was blinking. Can you get my reps back? Or help me in another way? (I was using my character Michael.Hope)

Problem with my iff - aerelm - 02-16-2010

I dont know why, but This sometimes happens when you take an Allied bribe to your IFF faction (Happened to me twice, once when I took Outcast bribe on my Rogue, and once when I took Gaians bribe on my Hogosha), just make sure you Undock/Dock or Relog, after taking a Bribe that does strange things to your Rep and IFF, most of the time, its just a 'Visual Bug' that fixes itself after getting in space and back to base. (I've even noticed others see me with the same old IFF even when another faction is flashing in my Rep list)

And your solution is simple. Get to Freeport 1, Freeport 6 or Livadia Shipyard (Basically, any base that has Zoner Depots next to it) and Just shoot a few depots, sundive/planetdive to respawn in a base that offers Zoner Double Bribe, take it, and you'll have your old IFF back in no time;)

Problem with my iff - Akura - 02-16-2010

Might not wanna to the Depots at Lividia, I'm sure they are Z Guard...

That's the problem, I spent a lot of time shoting or seekingg for depots and npc!!! I'm not going to do it again... and also costed me some millions for the bribes and stuff... I hope they can rep-edit me

Problem with my iff - aerelm - 02-16-2010

' Wrote:Might not wanna to the Depots at Lividia, I'm sure they are Z Guard...

I remember blasting them when I was working on my Z Guard char, didn't move my Guard rep even one bit.

' Wrote:That's the problem, I spent a lot of time shoting or seekingg for depots and npc!!! I'm not going to do it again... and also costed me some millions for the bribes and stuff... I hope they can rep-edit me

Well, you'll just have to spend 800k on Bribes, so Its not a big deal, so why waste admins time for something you can fix yourself in 10 mins ?;)

Edit: *Points at the next post* Thats why I love Disco Admins:P

Problem with my iff - Athenian - 02-16-2010

I'll check it.

edit: Check it now, should be okay.

Many thanks sir:DAll fixed.
BTW may I ask you something? Where's your avatar image from?

Problem with my iff - Marburg - 02-16-2010

' Wrote:Where's your avatar image from?
his avi is Rorschach from Watchmen

::edit @ A&LG- do it! it would rock:cool:

Problem with my iff - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 02-16-2010

One of these days I'm going to framegrab that scene, and make his avatar animated.. Rorschach blots changing shapes into BHG vessels...

A & L Guy.