Discovery Gaming Community
Request to the GC for technology and additional work - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Request to the GC for technology and additional work (/showthread.php?tid=35031)

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - crimestates - 02-17-2010

The following message was bounced off of numerous satellites before being broadcasted in a narrow-beam channel at Ainu depot, Java station, and Battleship Mastuda, for passive sensors to pick up

Konnichiwa fellow sisters! I am but a simple ronin looking for work. After multiple hostile encounters with the Kusari Empire's forces, I have come to realize that my current armament and vessel are incapable of fending off Kusari Destroyers, even when fighting alongside my sisters.

Even though your movement is just and honorable, I'm afraid I will have to decline any invitations into your organization. I first came here looking for freedom, and the life of a stray cat suits me well. However, I am more then willing to fight alongside you.

Therefore, I would like to put in a request for some of your own tech to be made available to me. I am more then willing to perform various security services in exchange. Just tell me what needs to be done, and I will carry it out to the best of my ability.

Sayonara.

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - crimestates - 02-19-2010

Once again the signal was bounced off the satellites and re-sent.

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 02-19-2010

Only moments later, the message bounces back, pretending to be the original one

Konnichiwa fellow sisters! I am but a simple ronin looking for work. After multiple hostile encounters with the Kusari Empire's forces, I have come to realize that my current armament and vessel are incapable of fending off Kusari Destroyers, even when fighting alongside my sisters.

Even though your movement is just and honorable, I'm afraid I will have to decline any invitations into your organization. I first came here looking for freedom, and the life of a stray cat suits me well. However, I am more then willing to fight alongside you.

Therefore, I would like to put in a request for some? of your own tech to be made available to me. I am more then willing to perform various security services in exchange. Just tell me what needs to be done, and I will carry it out to the best of my ability.

Sayonara

nameless.

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - crimestates - 02-20-2010

A modified version of the original message was sent back.

Even though your movement is just and honorable, I'm afraid I am a warrior and not a writer, and I will have to decline any invitations into your organization. I first came here looking for freedom, and the life of a stray cat suits me well. However, I am more then willing to fight alongside you.

Therefore, I would like to put in a request for one "Orchid" class bomber to be made available to me. I am more then willing to perform various security services in exchange. Just tell me what needs to be done, and I will carry it out to the best of my ability.

Arigito and Sayonara.

Suzuki Akane.

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - Dab - 02-21-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu

I'm getting quite interested in why so many people think they can just have our Orchids with a simple little request.

To put my response simply; No.

I see nothing different between you and all the others requesting our technology. You want to use what we have, than become one of us. Killing a few navy ships doesn't make you trusted.
-Zetsumai Keisotsu
<div align="right]End Transmission

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - crimestates - 02-22-2010

A reply was immediately beamed back to the Matsuda

This is not just a simple request. It is an offer to do several contracts for free, in exchange for one snub-class ship. Since I am not a member of your organization, it is a lot harder for your enemies to link anything I do back to your organization. Additionally I have contacts that will help me to do these tasks - you will be wise to reconsider.

Suzuki Akane

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - Dab - 02-22-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu

It may also be wise not to publicize just how low your opinion of our abilities are. I'm quite confident we have pilots and other members of our cause that can do things just as well, if not better, than you can. Don't overvalue yourself. You want an Orchid, become one of us. I see no reason to give you one otherwise.
-Zetsumai Keisotsu
<div align="right]End Transmission

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - crimestates - 02-22-2010

A final reply was beamed back

I am in no way doubting the abilities of your fine pilots - I've seen them myself in action. However, those same pilots are easily identified by their ship's IFF codes and technology. Therefore, if they attack something, their target will know the GC are to blame.

As a ronin however, I do not have that problem. I could assassinate someone without the attack being connected to my employer. Surely there is someone you want to get rid of without anyone knowing you did it? This isn't just a request for technology - you already made your point. It is a request for work in general.

If you don't have any work for me, then you can just say so. I can manage just fine. But if you do, it would be much appreciated if you could hire me.

Arigito and Sayonara.

Suzuki Akane

Request to the GC for technology and additional work - Jansen - 02-22-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Rika Ito

Konnichiwa,
I had the honor to see how you work, but I have to agree with Zetsumai, our ships stay with us, just doing some jobs for us is not enough to earn the right of piloting such a ship.

And another thing, you want to work for us, thats fine, you want to do some things that can be useful, again fine, but as mentioned, our pilots are trained well and they are able to do such thing too. The only opportunity you could offer, is as you said the one of not having our IFF Transponder codes, so that your trace couldnt be pursued to us. But if you fly a Chrysanthemums ship, guess who will be the ones blamed...

If you are willed to work for us, do so, but I dont see the reason why you need our ships for this. We got Civilian ships in our service and they are reliable ships, so I would suggest you to aquire one of those, or to join our cause, if you wish to fly our ships.

-Rika Ito