Discovery Gaming Community
To the Corsairs Elders. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Corsairs Elders. (/showthread.php?tid=35106)

Pages: 1 2

To the Corsairs Elders. - Tovig - 02-19-2010

[Image: tovig_kelt_small-38defec721.jpg]
..:: Incoming Transmission : The Order Primary Fleet ::..
..:: Neural Identification : Admiral Tovig Kelt ::..
..:: Signal Location : Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor ::..

Greetings.

I think you already know me, senors.
The reason of this message is simple, I request with respect two Tizonas Del Cid Pulse guns for my lovely Bastet. They fit very well with our weaponry. I do not request anything else.
If you need further informations, I'm available for any question. In await of your answer, let me give you my sincerely salutations.

Tovig Kelt

..:: Transmission Ended ::..
..:: Signal Lost::..

To the Corsairs Elders. - Zelot - 02-19-2010

' Wrote:

Greetings.

I think you already know me, senors.
The reason of this message is simple, I request with respect two Tizonas Del Cid Pulse guns for my lovely Bastet. They fit very well with our weaponry. I do not request anything else.
If you need further informations, I'm available for any question. In await of your answer, let me give you my sincerely salutations.

Tovig Kelt

To: Admiral Kelt

Admiral.... it comes to my mind that recently one of my men came to the Order and asked for something, from what I understand, he was given a very cold shoulder, yet now you come to us looking for something? The Brotherhood rejects your request until such time as the Order is interested in a two way relationship, not one that goes in only one direction.

Miguel Sephardi

Greetings.

Sorry senor Sephardi but I am not aware of this "very cold shoulder" you talking about. Maybe it was just a misunderstood ? Also, I wish you make a little difference between the Primary Fleet members and the Secondary Fleet. If some 2nd fleet agent did it wrong, I am sorry for your pilot but it shall not be related with a request from a 1st Fleet, especially somone with an Admiral rank. However... If it was a 1st Fleet agent who bashed the Corsair, i request you give me his name, I will take care personally of his case.

I ask you sincerely and friendly to reconsider your position Elder, please. Thank you.

Tovig Kelt

Admiral, tell you what, I will send mi hermano, Centurion Emilo Ferucci to discuss this matter with you. If the two of you can come to an arrangment, I will give it my blessing. Excpect to hear from senor Emilo soon.

Miguel Sephardi

Greetings.

Thank you for the quick answer and for your kind cooperation in this matter. I'll await you hombre very soon. Have a nice evening, Elder Sephardi.

Tovig Kelt

Greetings.

Still waiting for you man, Elder. Please contact me as soon as possible, thanks.

Tovig Kelt

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=61046&hl=

To the Corsairs Elders. - Elven - 02-20-2010

[ Incoming transmission... ]
[ Source: Emilio Ferucci, BS Prox ]
Buenos dias, senior Kelt.
I don't mind you getting those weapons, however, are we going to benefit from that somehow?
<div align="right]Centurion Emilio Ferucci

To the Corsairs Elders. - Tovig - 02-20-2010

Greetings.

Of course, Mister Ferucci. But one request must be relatively equal with another request made, if you see what I mean. Our Resheph doesn't certainly worth few Tizonas and a bunch of fighters...
I was just asking for a couple of your pulse guns, senor, and you asked for a... cruiser.
I remember the time when the Corsairs weren't so restrictives and were agreed to help us with few guns against the BHG and the Nomads. Seems times are changing, sadly.
So I will request you again the use of two Tizonas guns but it will be my last wish. If the answer is still negative, I will have to seek a replacement and it will probably let me a bad taste in my mouth.

Sincerely,

Tovig Kelt

To the Corsairs Elders. - Zelot - 02-20-2010

Excuse me Emilio, my apologies, but I am going to step in here. Admiral, you are right, I remember a time when we were less restrictive, I also remember a time when the Order was less restrictive. But I am an old man now... Maybe I have lived too long, I remember a time when the Order could not build ships of it's own.. I remember a time when the Order didn't have the capacity to train it's own pilots... I remember a time when the Order was alone in the Omicrons, without a friend to find. I remember the Order then, I remember the Corsairs welcoming the Order, giving you use of our shipyards, giving your pilots training, giving you logistics and assistance, and without a doubt, you gave the same to us. I remember a time when a Corsair wouldn't think twice about giving his life for an Order pilot in need, and the same could be said of Order pilots.

Seems to me, that today we have come to a point, that when we speak, when one of our asks something of the other, instead of acting as friends, we begin to do calculations, what do we get in return, what will you give, how much is it worth to you. That is not the way friends think. I am sure you would agree with that Admiral. Maybe I am too old, I have seen many an Order Admiral come and go, but I... I fought side by side with Dustin Hoff. I laid my life on the line for him, and he for me, and these are things I do not forget. Those Order leaders honored our friendship, and honored our bonds, they held them close, nurtured them, and both our groups flourished.

Maybe I am too old, too sentimental. Admiral Kelt, you have your guns. I give them to you to honor the long friendship between the Order and the Corsairs, and in hopes that it does indeed lead to both our people actually thinking of each other as friends, and not only looking at what we can get from each other.

Please forward me the transponder codes of the ship in question so I can give them to our supply officer.

Miguel Sephardi