Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard & [NLH] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard & [NLH] (/showthread.php?tid=35341)

Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard & [NLH] - Lieutenant - 02-22-2010

{Opening secure Gaian Guard frequencies.}
{Location: Lewis, Orbit of Glenn II}
{Encryption: Standard}
{Ship Identification Marker: Erinyes}

[Image: gaianava1.jpg]

[Visual link confirmed, audio codec initiated. Begin transmission.]

"This is Keira Chambers, captain of the Gaian Guard vessel, the Erinyes. I do hate my first official message to the fellow Gaian revolutionaries is one of bitter news. I had begun our patrols from Glendale, and immediately we picked up a Junker salvage frigate only eleven kilometers from Glendale itself. We moved to investigate and picked up weapon's fire from the Junker vessel and subsequently, witnessed at five kilometers, the explosions of Gaian guard vessels. We entered pursuit as the vessel made a full burn for the jump hole, and sadly made full speed towards lawful Bretonian authorities, and after that, they used the Magellan jump hole in Leeds.

"We have the vessel's name registered as (Junkers), though no doubt it will change if they're the slightest fearful of our retribution upon them should they enter Bretonian space again. We've made them one of our top priorities on locating and destroying utterly. Do note this not one of the dear Junkers Congress listed vessels, while I've no love for them I understand many Gaians do. I'll make a second report once I've destroyed the trespasser vessel. We'll have no mercy for the crew of that ship, and we'll keel haul the captain all the way to Lewis."

-- Keira Chambers, Gaian Guard

Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard & [NLH] - etiainen - 02-22-2010

>> Incoming transmittion <<
>> Communication ID: [NLH]-Nauticus <<
>>> Pilot ID: Druce Faolan <<
[Image: chrigel.jpg]
I'll keep a look-out on the ship. I'm looking forward to salvaging the rest of its neural net database from the scraps that will be left of the ship.

Nauticus out.
>> Transmittion terminated <<

Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard &amp; [NLH] - aerelm - 02-22-2010

----Connecting to Channel----
----Comm. ID: [NLH]Midori.no.Ha----
----Transmitting Message----

Konnichiwa Sister,
It indeed is sad to see how some foolish gaijins dare to enter our beloved home, not only to use it as a
'Highway to make money' but also to attack our fellow Guardians of Gaia ... I shall thank you for letting us
know about it. I will keep an eye for this foolish Junker, who disrespects Gaians, and disgraces Junkers.
I shall make sure he learns some manners and also looses his ship, also, will check this channel in future for
any further updates on this matter.

Arigato,
- Umakai Nataga

----Transmission Complete----
----Disconnecting----
----Link Termitaned----

Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard &amp; [NLH] - The Banger Grim - 02-22-2010

[Image: BangerIDPic2.jpg]
ID: The Banger Grim
NLH Sergeant at Arms

Well met Miss Chambers. On behalf of the NLH, I would like to say thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I mirror Umakai & Druce's stance on this matter & will further say that it's bad enough for that yahoo to enter our system & have that location info saved on the blokes transponder, but to compound that offense with firing upon its guardians? Oh, I not only want him found, I not only want him to feel fear at every turn to the point where he goes crying to his mother...I want him to feel that the only safe place in the Universe, is to run to her & crawl back into where he came from.

& even that won't save him as far as I'm concerned.

Encrypted Telecom: Gaian Guard &amp; [NLH] - DeathsOverture - 02-22-2010

[Image: ariana_header.png]

-Incoming transmission-

Callsign: Shadowcat
Transmitted to: Keira Chambers

-Open transmission-

For these transgressions, the Shadowcat will stalk the captain of the (Junkers) vessel...

...and rend his heart out.

He will beg for mercy.

-Transmission Ends-