Discovery Gaming Community
The Chronicles of Adam - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Chronicles of Adam (/showthread.php?tid=35598)

The Chronicles of Adam - Heraklion - 02-27-2010

//After I had no more idea's for me "Heraklion" story I decided to start all over again, however. "The Chronicles of Adam is more like a sequel of "Heraklion" Enjoy!

[Image: headadam.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

Omicron Gamma it never looked this beautiful I didnt expect to see it again at least not this soon.

*sighs*

Its been only two weeks since I left this place heading back to Planet Manhattan to honor my mothers last wish Eva and Kate I should have told them not to come with me If I did they would be still alive

*sighs*

Theres no need to return to HAF To many things happened, I guess living as an independent Corsair isnt that bad after all It gives a certain freedom

*sighs*

I live in a dark emptiness in the blink of an eye three important people were taken from me I guess the only light comes from the fact that the council of elders accepted me Yes Im one of them now Even I cant believe it it all looks like a dream

*laughs*

Dream well I guess nightmares are also dreams If it all is just a dream I wish I could wake up make it all undone

Everything here reminds me of Eva and Kate Being aboard the Heraklion is hard sometimes I close my eyes and I wish Evas voice would call in our coordinates but that never happens

The Chronicles of Adam - Heraklion - 03-07-2010

[Image: 2.jpg]

It was past midnight, I was searching the neural net for details about the incident, not because Im interested Just to kill some time. Being in Evas mansion all by myself creeps me out, Sometimes I hope shed walk right in through that door

*sighs*

Anyway, I was watching some video footage from the aftermath of the incident, few survivors where found and brought to New London. As the reporter was talking I thought Ive saw a familiar face in the background. Actually Im pretty sure its her Kate Shes alive and I need to find her.

The very next morning I prepared a ship to start my search for Kate, guess who walked into the hangar all of a sudden? Kate! After she was rescued she headed to planet Manhattan since that was our destination, she hoped to find Eva and me there. Shes been there for a week, visiting her relatives and my father, she hoped we would arrive soon. But when that didnt happen she started to fear that we died in the blast. She was devastated by her loss and no longer had a goal in her life.

To take her mind of things she went off planet, flying always works for her, it makes her relax. She was listening to all the transmissions on the systems frequency when she suddenly heard something in a transmission with lots of static. Could it be she really heard Heraklion ? Would that mean Adam and Eva returned to Corsair space?

Thats how she decided to head back here. Hoping wed still be alive. Im glad shes safe, but would this mean Eva is also alive? Where would she be hiding?

The Chronicles of Adam - Heraklion - 03-14-2010

[Image: 3.jpg]

It seems like the gods like me after all Shes alive she really is Eva is alive! Shes on her way back to Crete, from what she said in the short transmission, she had to hide in Bretonia until there would be a safe passage to the Omicrons. She has been in hiding for almost a month I cant imagine how awful that must have been for her, one month without company or decent food

*laughs*

I have no idea how she found out that Im still alive though perhaps it was just a lucky guess? Or hope? Neither of that matters now The most important thing is that well be together again soon. I expect shell arrive in one or two days, so maybe I should make preparations for her arrival.

*sighs*

Death is a curious thing though before we left for Manhattan, Eva had a lot of friends well at least I thought they were friends Everyone thought she was dead by now and she was forgotten

*stands up from behind his desk and walks to the window*

Out of sight out of heart its simple as that People can be so cruel

*laughs and starts mumbling*

Im waiting for you Eva