Discovery Gaming Community
Help with IDs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Help with IDs (/showthread.php?tid=3579)

Pages: 1 2

Help with IDs - StazI - 08-15-2007

Hello all, I installed this mod about week ago and now I sold my ID by misstake when I trasferred ship.
Everyone else seem to see IDs in weapon salesman shopping list, but I cant see them.. Even the freelancer one in manhattan. Anyone know whats wrong? Do I need to find someone who could buy me ID or can I fix it so I can buy it my self?

Help with IDs - DBoy1612 - 08-15-2007

Well to start, its against rules for someone else to buy you an ID. So thats options gone.

And if your under level 30, Freelancer IDs are sold on every base in the game. And they are in the Equipment dealer, just keep looking through the tabs.

For level 30 and up, chose a NPC faction and buy an ID from their main base of operations. (Usually it will be there)

That?s the problem, my friend can see the IDs like freelancer ID but I cant. I was watching on his cpu where it was and when I went to same place that ID just isnt there.. freelancer ID in Manhattan.

There is nanos, batteries and armor upgrades but no IDs for me =( They are not in list when I look at them.

' Wrote:That?s the problem, my friend can see the IDs like freelancer ID but I cant. I was watching on his cpu where it was and when I went to same place that ID just isnt there.. freelancer ID in Manhattan.

Well now its beginning to sound like a mod problem. Are you saying you can't see ANY IDs or you just can't see the Freelancer ones?

' Wrote:Well now its beginning to sound like a mod problem. Are you saying you can't see ANY IDs or you just can't see the Freelancer ones?

I cant see any IDs in the list.. have visited about 50 bases/planets and have seen none.. also checked places with my friend and he sees them but I dont

Ok ya, thats a mod problem.

Disable your mod, delete it from the mod manager. Re download, extract, activate.

If your not using the mod manager, then thats your problem.

Thanks a lot =) I?ll try that.. I hope I wount lose my characters =/

Help with IDs - Igiss - 08-15-2007

Yes, most probably it's because mod files were copied into Freelancer folder without mod activation.

Help with IDs - yurineova - 08-15-2007

' Wrote:Yes, most probably it's because mod files were copied into Freelancer folder without mod activation.
Didnt know that that problem can exist, should you not activate mod in FLMM. But then again, I do what FLMM does and manually add all the stuff from the XMLs:PMan, and I wonder why FL crashes sometimes... Just kiddin

Help with IDs - Knucklehead - 08-15-2007

I have seen others with this very problem. For best results, use FLMM 1.31. At least until 1.4 final is out.