Discovery Gaming Community
Message from the Colonial Government to the Corsair Elders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message from the Colonial Government to the Corsair Elders (/showthread.php?tid=36203)

Message from the Colonial Government to the Corsair Elders - Colonial Remnant - 03-08-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
*Encyrption Level - Colonial Maximum Encryption*
*Com Id: Colonial Fleet Transmitter 8098*
*Sender: Fleet Admiral Karl Meek, Colonial Fleet*

Message Encrypted - Decrypting

MESSAGE READS

To the most honourable Corsair Elders, It has been brought to my attention that members of the Civillian Administration have contacted you on a matter previously some time ago. However I believe that as this matter relates to the military of our great government here that it may be best that I also transmit to you with the same request.

Some time ago our President transmitted to you requesting that we may once again be allowed to use cretan manufactured Tizona Pulse cannons which have fallen into disrepair in our armouries due to lack of maintenance. Last time a request was transmitted you graciously gave us permission to hold onto these weapons while we awaited your decision.

I request not that we can gain access to further weapons at this time, only that we can have assistance in reactivating those that are already held within our armoury stockpiles. Most of these currently resemble junk in a few containers held at the bottom of our depots. These are rusting away. Surely these weapons would be better used against the outcast threat? Instead of being left to the scrap pile? Both of our peoples have lost much while fighting with this enemy. Both our forces do battle with this threat very often, I suggest that these tizona weapons be used to do battle on colonial vessels, we already know that these increase our fighters combat performance. To think as well that, all that is needed to activate these weapons shall be a few parts. Does seem like a waste, does it not?

Of course respectable elders the choice is yours, I just hope you will think greatly on this request, me and my pilots await your response. I enclose our archive of the orginal message as well in this transmission.

Regards, Fleet Admiral Karl Meek, Colonial Fleet

Message Ends

View Attatched files? Y

Colonial Transmission Archive - Message - 987560981

*Transmission Ends*

Message from the Colonial Government to the Corsair Elders - Zelot - 03-08-2010

Admiral Meeks,

As our Allies in the Hogosha have asked us to put a significant amount of thought into our dealings with your people. The Hogosha have long been a valuable ally in our effort to fund the Corsair nation, as well as being a stalwart in our fighting against the Outcasts and Bretonians. I would need very good reason to offend a group that has for so long been such an unwavering ally, and would never risk these weapons being used against that ally of ours. At this point the Brotherhood is refusing your request for use or Corsair weapons.

Miguel Sephardi - Generalissimo of The Corsair Brotherhood and Elder of the Corsair Council