Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Operational Data Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Operational Data Network (/showthread.php?tid=36232)

=LSF= Message Dump - koske - 08-16-2011

[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]
Firewall Status...[color=#66FFFF]Online
Verify Encryption Keys...[color=#66FFFF]Ok

Identification confirmed...Anna Brown Recognised
Establishing video uplink...

[Image: annabrown.jpg]
Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Good day, I really wanted to speak only about good news today but, there is something bad I suppose. Yesterday I took Elite agent Randy Roden with me on the regular patrol of Minor system, as always Toledo planet was well defended and I didn`t want to take any chances of staying much in their home, after couple of minutes I got strong signal on their radio communications and I heard that one of Order admirals is there. In the mean time I was talking to the Jon Snow and I told him to wait us near Minor hole in "Classified" system, I didn`t get much recorded and one of Order patrol spotted us. "Hell time was in that cockpit but we manage to escape to the Alaska safely" Order vessels fallowed us through jump hole, thanks to Jon Snow we manage to keep audio data in our hands. Order admiral wanted to exchange with us but I refused to deal with him in any way, that sound that is important because I heard pilot from Corona Battlegroup at least that I saw on signal identification.

Open: Taken sound data

After we refuse exchange with Order their next step was force, Jon did his best in our fight organization and thanks to that we were ready to defend our files, they started to lose pretty bad and in desperate moment they called "Mighty" fleet from Toledo to assist them, we picked several capitals on our scanners and some little fighter support. In that moment I thought that we are all gone, but Liberty ships came to assist us. I left best agents and Liberty ships to fight against remaining Order fleet, safety of my audio files were primary objective. I don`t know what happened next but I hear from Jon in the bar that it was total win, Order returned home.

Evidence No.1: Open
Evidence No.2: Open
Evidence No.3: Open
Evidence No.4: Open

Anna Brown
Associate Director
Liberty Security Force

[color=#ccFFFF]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

=LSF= Message Dump - Catbert - 08-16-2011

[color=#FFFFFF] [color=#FF0000]Field Agent Sunderland of the TacOps reporting.

Today I was contacted by the newly-appointed Associate Director Anna Brown, who seemed to need help in the Magellan system. When I arrived to the field, I found her talking to some Lane Hacker. At first I thought that that Hacker wasn't of our concern at all, but it turned out that he had called support, and it arrived shortly after I got to Associate Director Brown. We were faced with a couple of light fighters, a gunship and a freighter. And the hackers told us to vanish. Although the odds were not in our favour, I was ordered to engage, and that was exactly what I did.

With the help of Director Brown I managed to dispose of the freighter and noticed that Brown's ship has taken some damage. I suggested withdrawal, but it turned out that we got some help from a mercenary, Ronald Greer, who had been hired by Director Brown. With his help we managed to terminate the gunship, but then one more hacker appeared. His missile salvo terminated Brown's ship (the escape pod was picked by me, naturally), and then he proceeded to attack us. However, thanks to Greer's help, I managed to get through that.

Ashley Sunderland
Field Agent
Liberty Security Force, Tactical Operations

=LSF= Message Dump - Distance_warrior@hotmail.com - 08-19-2011

Firewall Status...[color=#009900]Online
Verify encryption keys...Ok
Confirm Identity...James Waricson
Initialise Audio Uplink...Established

This is my letter of resignation.

As you probably know by now I have applied for the LPI mainly because I think I need a bit less stress in my day. Also it seems to me that what you guys really need is more combat pilots ad lets be frank that's not me. I wish you all luck for the future this is me signing out for the last time.

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 08-26-2011

....Decrypting
....Decrypting complete
....Extracting information
....Extracting Complete
.....Running Message Through Firewall
.....Complete
.....Opening Message

[Image: captainlewisrobinson.jpg]

[color=#33FFFF] This is Commader Robinson,
I have been briefed on the situation within Omicron Delta, and as [color=#33FFFF]requested by the Liberty Security Force
, I have been ordered by Liberty Navy to assist with LSF operation within Omicron Delta. My crew and myself, are aware of the dangers already, and I understand that the LNS-Nebulus will be serving under Director Copperfield orders, and that my second officer will be Supervisory Agent Henry Fox. I am also to understand that Supervisory Agent Fox will be serving as a middle man of communication between LSF High Command and the crew of this vessel.

I here by christen the newly appointed Dreadnaut the LSFC|LNS-Nebulus. It shall serve Liberty Security Force patrol vessels as a mobile base. I also authorise this vessel to participate in strikes against the Order, and other hostile craft. Though the safety of the crew, and the services to LSF is top priority at all times.

I also need to report, that the LSCF|LNS-Nebulus is now officially operated by joint forces, and that it's stationary presence within the Omicron Delta system will remain unknown to any other vessels apart from LSF, and Liberty Navy . We have not sustained any damage travelling through enemy territory, prior to our department from the Alaska system, the Nebulus has been equipped with a experimental anti-scanner system, to stop any major information being gained from a normal vessel scan.

The Nebulus is operating efficiently, and is standing-by for LSF commands, and awaiting for LSF patrol vessels.

I look foward to serving under LSF High Command,

Commodore Robinson out.

[color=#FFFFFF]....Message End
....Shutting Down Terminal
....Terminal Terminated
....Engaging spyware scans
...... ....... ...... ...... ......
.....None found
....Shutting Down Terminal
....Terminal Terminated

=LSF= Message Dump - koske - 08-27-2011

Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

Greetings commander and welcome to LSF.
I hope you will adapt to our work and people in our team, we are glad to see your crew and ship with us. There is one thing I want to tell you before you start your field work. I know that you are commander of Liberty navy ship but until your contract is over you will have to share every information or paperwork from the field with LSF high command first. Now, there is second thing. I always say that there is just one thing, after all there is plenty of them.

For now your patrols will be in Alaska system mostly until we order you something else, main priority is jump hole with Order called "Minor". I hope you know everything about that system, don`t go there alone it may lead you to danger. This is all for now, we will stay in touch and one thing. I must know everything from your field work.

Anna Brown
Associate Director
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Message Dump - koske - 08-31-2011

[Image: donaldlibertysecirityfo.png]
[font=Book Antiqua] Greetings everyone,
I returned after very long brake in my career and I don't know how to explain you my mistake, leaving LSF without saying anything... Not my style but I really had to. Anyway thank you for keeping my ship in one piece and I appreciate what you have done for me, now it's time to return my old ship in space but I still need to work on my flying skills before I take any action in space.

I'm adapting in the new environment because things aren't same in my department, I will read lot of paperwork in my private room and I will also need 48 hours rest before high command gives me a mission.

[font=Book Antiqua]Morgan Donald
Field Agent

[Image: 783bertysecirityforcetra.png]

=LSF= Message Dump - kingvaillant - 09-14-2011

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... David Copperfield Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: incmessage1david.gif]

Subject: Announcement

Greetings men and women of the LSF,

I hereby announce the creation of a new LSF squadron. The missions of the wing will be to provide assistance to allied pilots in desperate situations and to go on operations that no other pilot would have the courage to accomplish. As opposed to the standard TACOPS, this wing will not do any patrols or typical strikes. To win a war, or any conflict, we must do everything we can. The pilots of this wing will do what most of us cannot. They are battle-hardened members of organizations; Veterans of many battles and conflicts able to survive is the most difficult environments.

The choosing of those men and women has been done in total secrecy. The wing will be codenamed "Silver" and will operate from our secret-most facilities.

Copperfield Out.

Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

=LSF= Message Dump - koske - 09-19-2011

[Image: donaldlibertysecirityfo.png]
[font=Book Antiqua] Report from Omicrons.
I took room on the Freeport11, lucky moment I found administrator of that Freeport on my way to the station. After I got my room key I went went on patrol around Delta where I could find lot of Core ships there, mostly capital vessels moving towards jump hole of Lost system. I knew that something is going to happen but didn't know if it is bad or good, image is still in my head of scene I saw there. Core find lot of Order ships in the Lost system, they acted fast and got them surrounded near one planet that is unknown to me or my systems.

From this I can see that war begins to rage every day more and more. I will upload evidence I have from that fight.

Evidence No.2: Open
Evidence No.3: Open
Evidence No.4: Open
Evidence No.5: Open

[font=Book Antiqua]Morgan Donald
Field Agent

[Image: 783bertysecirityforcetra.png]

=LSF= Message Dump - Stealth - 09-25-2011

[Image: silverwingheader.png]

[font=Impact]To: Liberty Directors
Subject: Mission information

This is Silver-22, I'm reporting that we successfully eliminated Rheinland spies in Liberty territory. Their first location was near trade lane to Mojave planet in California system, after unsuccessful attempt to escape enemy ships were in big problem. We've done the thing what is expected of us and of course now we are wait for new orders.

Tactical organization:
We received clear orders "eliminate", unfortunately we found them in traffic area. Killing in front of people and traders is not our style, we let them flee to quieter part of the system and then we assault them. This operation is ended in in total silence.

[Image: silverwingfooter.png]

=LSF= Message Dump - koske - 10-05-2011

Initialise Transmission

[color=#FFFFFF]

There are two things that I must say, I will try to be short as much as I can. Ship named Halifax was under my control and I was ranked as Captain aboard that ship, since I was promoted to Associate Director time was something that I didn't have. Occupied by paperwork I'm forced to step aside from that position, of course that ship will not be without captain... I already have replacement in my office. For sure I'm sad, leaving that ship wasn't my plan at all and I will miss my crew aboard ship.

Profit from last period isn't much good so I can't be proud of but I spend some time working on trade missions, still I need to regain the loss that I made. New captain will have much work but I think he is prepared and that is why I chose him as captain of Halifax, his name will remain hidden from the public for now. I guess you will have chance to meet him after his first mission is done.

Now that second thing I wanted to tell, you are all aware that Silver wing is created and so far now there isn't any info. All information about Silver wing will remain classified to the public and all LSF departments. Pilots from Silver wing won't share there personal info, they will hide name and their personality, Silver pilots answer only to the HC of Liberty Security Force so, please don't act bossy on them. If you need assistance just ask they will help you.

Johny Leroy is most responsible man for Silver operations and Norman O'Connor will assist him with work, both are personally informed about their future jobs in my private office.

Anna Brown
Associate Director
Liberty Security Force

Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...