Discovery Gaming Community
Reputation problems... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Reputation problems... (/showthread.php?tid=36545)

Reputation problems... - Petitioner - 03-14-2010

So I have an independent IMG character (Kuba.Zenon) who's having a bit of rep problems... at first, about a month ago, I had IMG rep but then noticed I also had full green IMG Guard rep. So at the time, I didn't know /droprep costed money and I ended up stuck with a Cryer tag. Great. I'm in a Nyx and have an IMG Guard ID with a Cryer tag, stuck in Tau-23. Alrighty, no problem. Trade, raise some more money and just get back the two mil I lost from /droprep-ing and get the IMG Guard tag. I've got a fairly lucrative trade route I'd rather not share for fear it might get nerfed, but suffice it to say it's very profitable at a moderate amount of time. So I get the money easily enough in a few days of on-and-off playing. I transfer a little over six million to Kuba.Zenon here and perform a few /dropreps. (That happened about ten minutes ago, as of the time of posting. Everything else happened today as well, after this point, obviously. Dunno if that helps at all or not.) So I notice that instead of dropping as it should, new factions keep appearing in the way of my current faction and the IMG Guard. Alright, might take a bit more money than originally planned, no problem, only 350k per droprep (according to my calculations.) So I log in after about ten /dropreps or so and notice I accidentally got the IMG Guard tag and had /droprep'd. I thought the Council was there but it decided to switch for a second. I now have approximately ten factions in the way and the IMG Guard is not at the top of the factions I /droprep'd with. Please... can I just have the IMG Guard tag? It's taking forever to fix and I probably deserve it for being so stupid as to not check the repsheet before I /droprep'd that last time... but still... is it absolutely necessary to make me go through with wasting another 3.5 mil or maybe even more if I mess up again?
Please, all I want is the IMG Guard tag. I've no clue how many missions I'd have to do to get them and the regular IMG up to full green again, and by that time a whole bunch of other factions might be in the way. Please, can an admin help me out, just this once? It'd be greatly appreciated. I'll give you a cookie! Promise! (It might be a bit stale by the time the mail gets it there, though...)

tl;dr I want the img guard tag because I'm a moron and I'm trying to help my case by offering to mail you stale cookies.

Reputation problems... - Athenian - 03-14-2010

Check it now. Should be okay.

Reputation problems... - Petitioner - 03-15-2010

' Wrote:Check it now. Should be okay.
Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much you've helped me.