Discovery Gaming Community
Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. (/showthread.php?tid=36609)

Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 03-15-2010

---) Incoming Transmission (---
-) Target: Sirius Mining Industries (-
-) Source: ZoE Ship: Klondike (-
-) Source ID: Claroke Goldenton (-
-) Encryption Level: Impregnable (-
-) Begins (-

Greetings and Salutations,
I am Claroke Goldenton and as you know I represent the Zoner Ore Extraction Inc.

In our dealings with your company, we at the ZoE realized that there is some great potential in the concept of our two corporations working together rather than separately.

Thus we would like to initiate a relationship that will, we hope, bring our two companies closer together after the previous incident. Now that we realize it was not an SMI action but rather a single person's, we no longer harbor any ill will towards your company. Our talks over S.K.Y.P.3 Protocalls have been most enjoyable and your cooperation has been heartening. We are quite thankful that we did not need to take legal action against you in this matter, although you can be sure we would have if needed.

Therefore I propose that our two companies work together and thus increase profits and productivity of both. We may organize some join ventures or other such events that will achieve this here in this channel.

Safe Flights,
[Image: 28hg6jl.jpg]
Claroke Goldenton
Chief of Public Relations for the ZoE

-) End (-

Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 03-20-2010

-) Target: SMI Communication Channel (-
-) Begins (-

I am here today to formally propose what we have discussed previously regarding our two companies. For some time now we've been considering buying out your company and merging it with the ZoE. We have spent long discussions on this topic with yourselves and within our Board of Directors. We have decided that today is the day when we must act. Our joint venture earlier today proved that our two companies are more than capable of working together and that there will be little to no wrinkle when we merge. The papers are drawn up, all that is left is to sign the dotted line.

This should contain nothing that we've not discussed before, but still it would be best to read it:
Quote:Formal Agreement between the Zoner Ore Extraction and the Sirius Mining Industries

Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. will be henceforth referred to as (the) ZoE.
Sirius Mining Industries will be henceforth referred to as (the) SMI.

The ZoE and the SMI hereby agree as follows:
Article 1 – Action: The SMI will be officially bought out by the ZoE and then merged into the ZoE.

Article 2 – Compensation: The ZoE will pay the sum of 500 Million Credits to buy SMI.

Article 3 - Details:
  • All SMI Ships will have their Identification, Alignment Transponders, and Callsigns adjusted to meet ZoE Standards.
  • All SMI Pilots will be admitted into the ZoE as full ranking members in the division they choose.
  • One of the leaders of the SMI will be admitted into the ZoE Board of Directors, the other leaders will assume Management positions.
  • The SMI Head of Security will become the second in command of the ZoE Security Arm and will be cleared for a Fearless Class Zoner Destroyer.
  • All SMI Pilots and Personnel will reply in the Secured Comms channel stating what ships they control.
  • All SMI Pilots must read and agree to the ZoE Company Policies.
  • This merge will not be reversible.
Signed:
ZoE:
[Image: 29kql9v.jpg]
Eric Goldsteen - Chief of Administration

[Image: 11j0r5d.jpg]
Claroke Goldenton - Chief and Public Relations

[Image: 210ybdh.jpg]
Chester Copperton - Chief of Accounting

SMI:

Thank You for your time,
Claroke Goldenton

-) End (-

Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - LEGION3592 - 03-20-2010

----<((INCOMING TRANSMISSION))>----
----<((SOURCE SYSTEM: UNKNOWN))>----
----<((SOURCE: =SMI="Nova_Star"))>----
----<((PILOT ID: "LEGION"))>----
----<((TARGET: Communication Channel))>----
----<((ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Impregnable))>----
----<((CONNECTION ESTABLISHED))>----
----<((OPENING COMMUNICATIONS))>----

Greetings Claroke Goldenton,

Having reviewed the contents of the document you have sent to me, I see that all details arranged previously are in order. I agree to this deal on behalf of the rest of the SMI board of directors and will send the order to begin preparations for fleet movements to the Klondike for refitting and re-purposing. Some of our ships are currently in our maintainence wing for repairs or upgrades, these will stay there until they are suitable for interstellar travel and then sent to Baffin to complete their maintenance. After careful debating we have decided that i will take the position on the ZoE board of directors. My security commander will take position as second in command as outlined in the document and we will keep my mining commander in probation until he has proven that he has made up for his wrong doings. All other recruits will fall into the sections of the ZoE that best suit their abilities.

I have attached the formal document containing a signed form agreeing to the merger.

I, LEGION C.E.O. of the Sirius Mining Industry, Hereby accept the terms and conditions outlined in the formal agreement given to us by the Zoner Ore Extractions group. All needed operations will immediately commence on the departure of this document.

Signed,
[Image: legionsig.png]
LEGION, C.E.O. of the SMI.

----<((COMMUNICATIONS ENDING))>----
----<((CONNECTION LOST))>----

Target: Sirius Mining Industries; Source: Zoner Ore Extraction Inc. - Calego - 03-20-2010

-) Target: SMI Communication Channel (-
-) Begins (-

The contract is signed and the money has been transferred. Now we must begin the process of recalibrating all SMI ships to match ZoE Standards.

Welcome to the ZoE Mr. Legion.

Thank You for your time,
Claroke Goldenton

-) End (-