Discovery Gaming Community
To the Cartel Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Cartel Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=36903)

To the Cartel Leadership - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 03-20-2010

[Image: E038_fs.jpg]
Comm ID: ZDFS-I.K.S. Vor'cha
Marshall Mato, Zoner Defense Force Tau Marshall
To: Monty Rizzo of the Cartel
Encryption: Very Hight

I am most displeased right now. When reports cross my desk about one of your members first demanding tax from a Zoner in my jurisdiction and then killing him, my Klingon blood boils.
I will make it simple. This man is to be fired. I would prefer he be presented for arrest but I don't foresee my luck being that good. I have forwarded this to the TAZ Ambassador as well. You do not need men like this working for you, especially when you need Baffin to smuggle.

When you show him the door, be sure that he knows that he better leave the Taus and not return. Should I ever get a hold of him, he will be executed by bat'leth.

Commander Matok
ZDF Tau Marshall

To the Cartel Leadership - Tabris - 03-20-2010

[Image: _major.jpg]

Comm ID: Monty Rizzo, Sirius Cartel, Commision Member.

To: Marshall Mato, Zoner Defense Force Tau Marshall

Subject: Niko Bellic

"We are already aware of Mr Bellic's problems, while it is true that Baffin is a convienient path into Liberty from the Tau's, we do not 'need' it. However in the spirit of cooporation I shall inform Mr Bellic that his employment is terminated. Although i suspect that it was insanity that led to his unfortunate run-in with your fellow Zoners.

Should your forces find him than the Cartel will not raise a hand to stop you, but neither shall we aid you, we have our own issues to deal with, it be Colonials knocking on our doorstep or Kusari imperialists attempting to terminate our presence within the Taus. You are on your own should Mr Bellic prove violent."

-End Transmission-

To the Cartel Leadership - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 03-20-2010

Comm ID: ZDFS-I.K.S. Vor'cha
Marshall Mato, Zoner Defense Force Tau Marshall
To: Monty Rizzo of the Cartel
Encryption: Very High

Mr. Rizzo,

I appreciate your candor and quick response on this matter. As far as the Cartel is concerned, I consider it closed.

And I am not worred about that ha'dlbAH Bellic. I am a warrior and fear is not something posess. I bid you safe travels, Mr. Rizzo.

qa'plAH

Marshall Matok

To the Cartel Leadership - sable - 03-20-2010

[Image: gta4nikoi.jpg]
//////CONNECTION ESTABLISHED//////
//////LOADING DATA//////
//////COMM ID: N.B.//////

First of all let me introduce myself. I am Niko Bellic, the man you're looking for...
As this conversation is about me, I also have the right to tell you my own opinion on this. I am writing for the sole purpose of discussing this topic in a friendly way.

I don't even know why you put the Cartel in connection with the incident.
I never attacked or stopped any TAZ or OSI vessels on my Cartel identified ship. So I don't see why you even put the Cartel on this topic, sure I have my contracts with them but the action itself was independent as I was in a independent identified Pirate Transport when the incident happened.
I am not saying I didn't destroy this vessel, why should I even lie, but I didn't destroy it on my Cartel-iDed ship.
And I would also never attack any Zoners under your protection, Mr. Matok, I never have and I never will, because I am very much aware of the contracts between the Cartel and your faction.

Therefore I am apologizing to you, but not for myself, only for the Cartel. Please leave the Cartel alone from this situation, it was only my fault and if I look back I regret it.

I know there isn't anything else I can do besides keeping the Cartel out of this. The OSI already put me on their top-place at their bounty list, and soon I will have the whole galaxy against me. I am the one you want, not the Cartel.

I hope you reconsider my idea and maybe we will even come to an agreement, but I don't want to push my luck, even if I had any.

-Signed/ Niko Bellic

//////CONNECTION TERMINATED//////

To the Cartel Leadership - kuth - 03-20-2010

[Image: OSI-Header.png]
> CommID: Victor Cross
> Location: Tau-37, Freeport 10
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Niko.Bellic
Mr Bellic, the reason we put the connection there is because you do indeed work for them. regardless of if you were flying one of their ships or your own when you nearly killed me. Do you think that the Zoner Alliance wouldn't catch hell if an off duty member of the ZDF decided to pirate a cardamine shipment and the Commonwealth and Cartel could confirm his membership as a ZDF pilot?

Pirating and destroying independent shippers and miners is a very different thing than pirating then shooting down the CEO of a major shipping company. You claim you would never attack or destroy any Zoner under Commander Matok's protection. What do you think OSI is? The ZDF is the Zoner Alliance's militia/security corp. Add to the fact that you openly admitted on system wide comms that you have destroyed countless other OSI transports and even more Zoner ships. Had you simply fled the area quietly you likely wouldn't have had a bounty placed on your head; because it was the err of my comm officer to not respond to you. You had a bounty placed on your head because you bragged about having destroyed multiple OSI transports and other Zoners.

Add my bounty onto the other bounties placed on you, and you are a very profitable target to hunt down. Perhaps you should learn to pick your targets more intelligently.

Victor Cross
OSI CEO

To the Cartel Leadership - Sebastian Wolfe - 03-21-2010

<< INCOMING TRANSMISSION >>
SOURCE: Java, Tau-23 (Nyx, docked)
SIGNAL ID: SCHNEE-COMM
SENDER ID: S. Wolfe
Well, well, Mr. Bellic. It appears you're in a spot of bother. I just thought I'd chip in with a little advice.

If your independent vessel is indeed not operating within the confines of Cartel authority, it is an unwise idea to name said vessel the same as your vessels that do, only with the Cartel identifier removed, lest this situation occur. It becomes all-to-easy for outsiders to believe you are working for the Cartels at that point, and as such whether you like it or not, your actions will represent them.

I do not fly under the Schnee or Silber banners outside of my Remnant craft, as such my actions in those craft do not reflect the Remnant as a whole, though the actions they do may be considered similar.

<< TRANSMISSION ENDS >>