Discovery Gaming Community
To: Doc Holliday - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Doc Holliday (/showthread.php?tid=37005)

To: Doc Holliday - Wolfs Ghost - 03-22-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: AustinGoodmen.jpg]

[Target ID: Doc Holliday]
[Location: SCRAMBLED]
[Comm ID: Goodman, Austin]
[Subject: Request]
[Encryption Level: XVIII]

I'd like to talk to you in person. Seeing as I helped you a while back, I was thinking you could help me. I'm in a bit of a bind, if you haven't heard yet.

You can catch me on this channel, it's secured.

[Transmission Terminated]

To: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 03-22-2010

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Austin Goodman

Greetings, Austin,

Yes, I have heard that you are in a bind and yes I do remember the help you have given me. How may I return the favor? I'll keep our channel open. I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday

To: Doc Holliday - Wolfs Ghost - 03-23-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: AustinGoodmen.jpg]

[Target ID: Doc Holliday]
[Location: SCRAMBLED]
[Comm ID: Goodman, Austin]
[Subject: Request]
[Encryption Level: XVIII]

Sorry for the delay.

I'm looking for an area to refuel, resupply, and possibly re-arm. Now I know what the Zoner policy to Fugitives are when a House patrol is looking for them, but I also know how we are when no one is looking for us, but you must understand, Freeport Four, Freeport Six, Freeport One, and Freeport Two are all deadlocked, and I rather not spend time in Corsair infested space. And if it was possible I'd also like a small plot of land on Planet Sydney, or as the Zoners call it, Gran Canaria.

Though the latter won't be until some time.

If there was a Freeport, or a way to make sure I'm not arrested in the NFZ, I'd like to know.

[Transmission Terminated]

To: Doc Holliday - Doc Holliday - 03-23-2010

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Austin Goodman
Encryption: Very Heavy

It does seem that you're in a pickle for sure as your options are quite limited. It doesn't leave many places to go. You could, however, try some of our more remote Freeports. Ames Research in Kepler is relatively quiet as is Freeport 2 in Bering. Neither has a presence of the Corsairs and I think you will find the arms supply at Freeport 2 suitable. Of the two, Ames is quieter as it isn't in the middle of a war zone like Freeport 2 is. Might I suggest checking them both out and see if they appeal to you? You may even consider Planet Erie in Pennsylvania. Lots of area to hide yourself there. I have a small cabin there as a retreat which is where I am transmitting this message from.

If you REALLY want remote, Freeport 14 up in Yukon is an option and our own Shasta Orbital Skyhook is open to all and as you know, all of Baffin is a "no tax, no fire" zone.

If you don't want to be where Corsairs are, you may want to avoid Gran Canaria as they patrol that space. But, as you said, we can address that issue later.

-Doc