Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Junkers Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Junkers Congress (/showthread.php?tid=37059)

To: The Junkers Congress - Tabris - 03-23-2010

[Image: _major.jpg]

Comm ID: Monty Rizzo, The Sirius Cartel, Commision Member

To: Junkers Congress Leadership.

Encryption Level: Extremely High.

Subject: The Hogosha.

"Good evening, i am Monty Rizzo, i represent the Sirius Cartel.

I would like to talk to you about a mutual threat against our respective organizations. The Hogosha, these pests have been a plague in the Tau's and Kusari, especially to our Insurance Collection Buisness...While neither of us along has the power to topple these misguided fools together we have the power to potentially defeat them and restore the balance of power in the Underworld of Kusari.

We, of the Sirius Cartel, will offer tactical aid in the way of ships should you be close by and some of our pilots are active, you return the favor should we find ourselves under attack by the Hogosha should a Junker combat vessel be close by.

Both of us have suffered profits and material losses to these...Hogosha. Together they stand little chance against us.

This is by no means an Alliance, but a mutual pact against a common foe. All other buisness will be conducted as usual and as always we will not poke our noses into Junker affairs.

Think about our offer, safe flying."

-End Transmission-

To: The Junkers Congress - Hawk - 03-23-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Well as far as I am concerned, the Hogosha are rather insignificant. We have lost a few vessels to them lately, but they have not even put a dent in our overall operation. However, I'm intrigued by what you propose. I have a few recycler pilots looking for a place to crash in the Taus. If you can give them a little space to dock and work on their ships I think we can do business.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To: The Junkers Congress - Tabris - 03-23-2010

Comm ID: Monty Rizzo, The Sirius Cartel, Commision Member

To: Junkers Congress Leadership.

Encryption Level: Extremely High.

While i am not authorized to open more bays on Cali base i can allow a small amount of pilots to borrow our Bays when our pilots are not using them. If you need more space i can arrange it with the 101st to open up more bays.

Our techs can also aid your own in the upkeep of your vessels should they make berth there for their time in the Taus, however be advised you'll have to inform them of Off-Limits sections of your ship that your own pilots wish to work on for your security aswell as our own.

This is the best i can really offer your pilots in the Tau's.

Signed

Monty Rizzo

To: The Junkers Congress - Hawk - 03-24-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

Well, they are Junkers after all. Just give them access to the bar and let them crash on their ships. They should be able to handle most of their own repair work and they'll pay for ordinance. If there is anything else you need from me just holler.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****