Discovery Gaming Community
My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: My first attempt at TEXTURING People! (/showthread.php?tid=37131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - Luis - 03-24-2010

Again, thanks to Gurjiv, I give it a try on texturing a model i was holding for a month already. I spent an 15mins to review the tutorial, (also, he showed me how to do it as well), and took me let say 6-9hrs to texture this baby. It came out great:D

I love you, Frozen!! (Not in a gay way)

Here's the result you all been waiting from me:
[Image: Perfect.png]

Discuss:)

~Luis

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - schlurbi - 03-24-2010

I like it, and I also like Gurjy in a gay Way. :laugh:

Anyway, it is a damn nice Ship. No you can learn how to make the Hitbox XD I like it, looks like a normal Liner for normal People.

:3

I can't stop watching it <3

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - Varok - 03-24-2010

Well, good job! That texture its very good, same as the model... but there is a small thing that bothers me: The rear fins are too bretonian-like. Anyway the ship looks nice, even if I dont see why BW need a liner :laugh:.

Great job, mate!

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - Prysin - 03-24-2010

i like it...

IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - sean24 - 03-24-2010

Im really liking this one! Its a really nice design. Could somewhat be realated to the Bounty Hunter Gunboat but really who cares- people say that all the time (x looks like y ect) especialy when relating to the basic 'shape' of the vessel.

Anyway...I think it looks nice a borderworldsy. *continues the implement chant*

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - Tommeh - 03-24-2010

Sweet looking model, and nice textures. Good job :)

Implement? YES!

Wait...I am getting something

wait...

wait...

this one is strong, yes....wait...

gah!, lost concentration!

----------

Ok, in a serious note:

I am very glad that I now have a clear view of how to texture. Is still a bit blurry in some parts, but that will clear up once i continue playing with it.

Now, it's time to hard point and hitbox the model. Getting that done, I can give a shout to Gurjiv or any other modeler to recheck it and yell out ALEX(ander) aka (Igiss) to

IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES - IMPLEMENT, YES!!

before the new version comes out.

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - n00bl3t - 03-24-2010

BWT Storta, built in Southampton Shipyards.

Still, I really like the flatness of it.

At first, when I read the title, I thought you were texturing people for bases. (I was confused.)

Well done, and I wish I had the patience or time to learn how to texture a model.:D

My first attempt at TEXTURING People! - meoshi - 03-24-2010

i love the look of it:ylove: