Discovery Gaming Community
My NEW Person wiped? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: My NEW Person wiped? (/showthread.php?tid=37400)

Pages: 1 2

My NEW Person wiped? - ineedateam1 - 03-28-2010

The server like crashed ( after a storm ) and my person and **** are gone

I Madea new one today and now its gone! what the hell

My NEW Person wiped? - Sprolf - 03-28-2010

Did you spend less than ten minutes on it?

My NEW Person wiped? - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 03-28-2010

' Wrote:The server like crashed ( after a storm )

Unless you live with the server, the two are unconnected, which leads me to belive we dont have all the facts (not accusing you, odds are oyu dont know to mention the relevent details needed)

My NEW Person wiped? - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 03-28-2010

' Wrote:The server like crashed ( after a storm ) and my person and **** are gone

I Madea new one today and now its gone! what the hell
Every day, in connection with the daily restart, the inactivity wipes are run.
Inactiviy wipes are done if a character fullfills one of these criteria :
A) The character is older than 7 days, and has less than 10 minutes of ingame time - Disinterested characterwipe.
B) The character is older than 7 days, have more than 10 minutes of ingame time but hasn't been logged in to for the last 60 days - Inactivity characterwipe.

If your deleted character doesn't fullfill any of those criteria, and your deleted character doesn't relate to any of the sanctions posted in the sanction section, something might be amiss.

But since you didn't see fit to provide the necessary information needed to investigate, such as the charactername (contrary to popular belief, neither the Janitor nor the Admin team are psychic mindreaders who stare at goats - with the exception of Fellow Hoodlum), there's not really much that can be done to check what has happened.

Unless ofcourse you provide the needed information.

A & L Guy

' Wrote:Every day, in connection with the daily restart, the inactivity wipes are run.
Inactiviy wipes are done if a character fullfills one of these criteria :
A) The character is older than 7 days, and has less than 10 minutes of ingame time - Disinterested characterwipe.
B) The character is older than 7 days, have more than 10 minutes of ingame time but hasn't been logged in to for the last 60 days - Inactivity characterwipe.

If your deleted character doesn't fullfill any of those criteria, and your deleted character doesn't relate to any of the sanctions posted in the sanction section, something might be amiss.

But since you didn't see fit to provide the necessary information needed to investigate, such as the charactername (contrary to popular belief, neither the Janitor nor the Admin team are psychic mindreaders who stare at goats - with the exception of Fellow Hoodlum), there's not really much that can be done to check what has happened.

Unless ofcourse you provide the needed information.

A & L Guy

It does not meet that -

What i meant by storm is there was a Inon storm some were and like all 104 people crashed
29 stayed in - i jus restated today but i had over 10 mins of play time like a good 120 mins

I was mineing with freinds when it happend

My ingame name was DJ-pilotclan94

' Wrote:(contrary to popular belief, neither the Janitor nor the Admin team are psychic mindreaders who stare at goats - with the exception of Fellow Hoodlum)

btw have you seen my pants A&L ?

Also...... if you plan to post your IP adress.... dont. Send that via PM to A&L guy.

' Wrote:It does not meet that -

What i meant by storm is there was a Inon storm some were and like all 104 people crashed
29 stayed in - i jus restated today but i had over 10 mins of play time like a good 120 mins

I dont have any sanctions as i just started today

' Wrote:It does not meet that -

wait wat

also, ion storm just means that the server has a regularly scheduled restart.

NOONE stays in.

Anyway, nao that yer char name is known they oughta be able to look up what happend.

' Wrote:wait wat

also, ion storm just means that the server has a regularly scheduled restart.

NOONE stays in.

Anyway, nao that yer char name is known they oughta be able to look up what happend.

Ah ok didnt know that:P

Ok, well let me know if you need more info.

Thanks.

My NEW Person wiped? - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 03-28-2010

' Wrote:My ingame name was DJ-pilotclan94
That ship is not wiped. If you can't log in to it, it is because something is wrong in your end, with the FL Account that FL is using when you try to log in.

A & L Guy