Discovery Gaming Community
To Georgia Brown - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Georgia Brown (/showthread.php?tid=37462)

To Georgia Brown - arvg - 03-29-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commissar-Captain Alvin Katz SCRA

TARGET ID: Dr. Georgia Brown

[Image: Katzscomm.jpg]

Your name has come up in a security briefing delivered to me aboard my ship, the CPW-Trotsky by our security department.

After consultation with the Order Allies, I have learned a considerable amount about you and your uniqueness.

My starship is currently in the Omicron-64 system, there is an offer, there, for you to get a warm meal, and some relative security. The relative security that I can offer you outside of the Coalitions chain of command.

You possess skills that our Project requires, and insight that I can only gain from someone such as yourself. You are a valuable commodity, and the only thing I can offer is safety and my hand in this, your darkest night.

Prove your worth to me, and I will see what I can do about insulating you from your enemies. I assure you that not even your former associates will find my ship, nor have the capacity to harm you aboard it.

I am an honourable man, perhaps to a fault as my colleagues would say. But I give you my word that you will have safe shelter, and a place to call home as long as you require it.

Commissar-Captain Alvin Katz
Комисса́р-Капитан 1-го ранга Элвин Кац

СРЩ-Трoцкий

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

To Georgia Brown - Akura - 03-29-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Message to: Commissar-Captain Alvin Katz
Comm ID: Georgia.Brown

[Image: Luxorderava2.png]
Georgia Brown

Thank you for this offer Commissar-Captain Katz, it means alot to have someone give me a chance.

I will most likely sleep on it though, a little too much to be thinking about right now.
You'll have my final answer as soon as I figure out what I want to do next.

- Georgia Brown

***Transmission Ends***

To Georgia Brown - Akura - 03-30-2010

Georgia Brown

I've thought I little more on what you have offered me. I think I can help you, as long as you can provide me with a few small things in return.

I'm sure when we meet in person, we can discuss exactly what you need from me, and what I need from you.

It must be something big you're after if you need me of all people.

- Georgia Brown

***Transmission Ends***

To Georgia Brown - Akura - 04-02-2010

Georgia Brown

I was sitting in Omicron-64, about to approach the coordinates you gave me, but I don't feel like walking right into a Coalition warship, barely armed with knowledge that could help you along with genocide if that was on your agenda.

I'm going to have to decline, thank you dearly for the offer, but I trusted the Phantoms, the Order and everyone inbetween, and they screwed me over.

Goodbye Katz, and good luck with that problem of yours.

- Georgia Brown

***Transmission Ends***