Discovery Gaming Community
Roleplay Please - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Roleplay Please (/showthread.php?tid=3787)

Roleplay Please - Fellow Hoodlum - 09-09-2007

Ok everyone, time to tighten up a little more. Getting a touch tired of OOC lines in IC posts, when with just a
tad more imagination, all these could be made IC easily.
Please could we try this for a while and see how we get on ... Thanks in advance - Hoodlum

Roleplay Please - Fellow Hoodlum - 09-17-2007

Due to the fact that this seems not to be sinking in, I shall
just remove any items I find without an edit notice, as its getting tedious now. And all OOC posts will just vanish without a bye your leave, as soon as I get to them
- Hoodlum

Roleplay Please - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-05-2007

And just another little point here ... The message dump system means that just the faction involved can read
what is posted there as their characters. NO ONE ELSE should be involved ...
Please resist the temptation to post in other's dumps uninvited, as your characters cannot read what is in there.
Thank you - Hoodlum

Roleplay Please - uspatriotsf - 11-01-2007

I want to make it known that I too will be watching this and editing/deleting/moving anything that is found to be OCC in the Discovery Role-Playing section.

Also, to reiterate what Fellow Hoodlum said, if you do not have permission to post in another factions Message Dump, DON'T!

Roleplay Please - Xoria - 11-01-2008

[color=#33ff33] It's quite apparent, isn't it, that those who yammer from the rooftops about the superbly grandiose and creative nature of their roleplaying are the very FIRST ones to drop it in favor of "out of character" comments in what should be exclusively roleplaying posts.
You know who you are.
From now on I will immediately delete any posts that I see in the roleplaying forum that contain "out of character" comments, without notice and without refund.
If your character can't say it, then don't say it in this forum under any circumstances.
And // doesn't buy you much, as far as I'm concerned.
If you have to say something as a player rather than as a character, then say it somewhere else and do not subject the rest of us to your selfish sense of immediacy and convenience.

Roleplay Please - Athenian - 02-23-2009

OORP in role-play posts will be deleted without warning. Exercise some imagination please.

Roleplay Please - mwerte - 05-08-2009

This, is a roleplay forum. That means, you play the role of a person in a fictional universe. Yes it's geeky, yes it's fun. By the rules of roleplay, do not use knowledge that your character shouldn't have. That includes knowledge of bounties (unless it states that it is broadcast Sirius-wide) message dumps, and character stories.

Any posts containing this knowledge or infringing on another person's thread will be removed without prejudice. If the offense continues to happen your post will be replaced with a picture of broccoli, and we don't want that to happen do we? Good.

-Mwerte

Roleplay Please - mwerte - 07-13-2009

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP