Discovery Gaming Community
[To RHA superiors] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: [To RHA superiors] (/showthread.php?tid=37880)

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-04-2010

[color=red]...Incoming Transmission...
Information Source: Jesse James
Coded Transmission: ######SG###1102
[Image: jesseeee.jpg]

Greetings ya RHA leaders. Well this ay' the second time i contact you regardin' this matter. First i would like to reffer to our first talk', i didn t manage to find any DHC patrols arround', god knows were they are'. As ya' well know Jesse James works only for money, i don t mess up in interests and me' don t care about relations. Lately someone joined' me' little "band" : me partner' Gabriel *laughs on the background*. He ay' one of a killa', nervs of steel and ay' good educated man. Well'a, after all these things have been said, i'm asking ya to let me and my boy' here to get 2 Heimdall - RH-GM110 Red Hessian Gunship and some equipment and in exchange we, let's say contribute to ya RHA bank'. We need them because ya' know, ya equipments are tooo' good and we lik'a them.
We are mercs and we do jobs for credits, thats all', We would be glad to have a drink with ya guys, seem' ya all are good boys'

So, we are waiting for ya response as fast ay possiblem cause we need to get some work done'

See ya arround m'boys. *gunshots on the background*

[color=red]...Closing Transmission...
...Transmission ended...

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-05-2010

...Incoming Transmission...

Well'a, we know that you have more important matters than this, but we really wanna get our hands on those things, so please try to give us ay fast answer. We leave the conditions to your powerful hands', money is no problem.

See ya lads'

[color=red]...Closing Transmission...
...Transmission ended...

[To RHA superiors] - Blodo - 04-05-2010

Message to: Jesse James
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess, RHA Armament and Acquisitions

Herr James. I'm not sure whether this will come as a surprise to you or not, but the Red Hessian movement does not just give away its technology to random mercs and bounty hunters. I am very sorry, but we only supply our closest allies and friends with this kind of equipment, and a mercenary is... well, far too much of a loose cannon to receive our weapons.

Should you decide to reconsider shooting people for money, and work in the name of a higher cause such as the liberation of Rheinland under the flag of the Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance, I am sure that given enough time and devotion you may be granted this equipment some day.

Until then, I suggest you attempt to deal with an entity that indeed values credits more than their integrity - such as the Liberty Rogues for example.

Regards,
Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess
RHA Armament and Acquisitions

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-05-2010

*laugh* Ya' indeed it is ay suprise, since i was told that ya' are smart people *laugh*, well it seems that not everything that ya hear is that way'. Well, our bad that we couldn't get ay deal with ya, ya loose, y belive, there is a smarter guy among you who would problably take advantage of this thing and help in a sort of a way the RHA, but *laugh*, is ya damn decision boy. Look what i have for you down on my message', ay big suprise' , problably you wouldn t have expected at that *laugh*
Than, see ya on the bounties' *yhaa*

Quote:Message to: Jesse James
Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb
Location: Sitting on white marble stairs leading up to the Kanzler's statue. Or not.

Ach. Something has come up in our background check. Most notably that you scratch your groin in public places, but more worryingly you consort with Daumann Heavy Construction.

Not to panic though. We are giving you a benefit of doubt here and you can sort this out by giving us guncam proof of you personally killing 2 DHC tagged vessels with the character you wish to purchase the vessel with. That should make a pretty clear statement to DHC and obviously make us feel a bit more secure selling you the vessel. Heimdalls are one of the pinnacles of Hessian technology in our arsenal so you'll have to excuse our rather strict and unconventional methods for making sure.

Take a look'
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63366

Nice to chat with ya' *pilots*

...Closing Transmission...
...Transmission ended...

[To RHA superiors] - Blodo - 04-05-2010

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess, RHA Armament and Acquisitions

Herr James,

We're not about to hand you our equipment only to get shot at with it in return. Herr Oberst requested you to deliver something, and you have failed to do it. You have failed to carry out a request at the very start. Unfortunately amateurs are not people that we do business with. Neither are people who take us for fools.

Once again, I am very sorry.

Regards,
Oberleutnant Karl van der Riess
RHA Armament and Acquisitions

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-06-2010

*laugh* Well'a this is damn funny boy, i thought i was damn directly when i contacted you and send the explanation about the DHC. What da' ya whant me to do, hunt them in dreams?!? are ya drunk m'boy are ya just whanna get men with me?!Ay' aint waiting ya to give me 2 ships for free, but i awaited for some coditions', a way in wich both of us can earn something'

This is a message ta' your superiors:

Quote:-Greetings gentleman. Ya should be embaresed about ya members', damn, ya making yourself enemies just by talking foolish lik'a this mister here. As everyone knows i am respected man who keeps his deals up, but seems' the RHA it s not far than ay' bloody pirate group', am i right? i see no ration on ya talk boys. Told ya, you re making enemyes with no reasons' . If ya don t feel smart enough to put conditions for ya' merc, well' you ain t nothing more than a Blues' band, sorrya t'a tell ya that.
Hope ya think a little about ya honor than ya nuts'

See ya boys'

When someone ready to have ay' deal, a superior or something, tell him that i wait him on the same Communication Chat', i made sure to secure it, not to make you feel embarased'

See ya ladies'

...Transmission ended...

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-07-2010

Well'a boys, talking about amateurs, looks like ya are some, since you hide now with no answer, ya just lost your tounge'? Well' i am saying for ay last time, i wasn t expecting from such a "attitude" from the RHA *laugh*, god damn, you really are surprising *laugh* and i belive you should write a book about ya' foolish actions'. Since i have so many' intel about ya squads maty, don t forget my pop was ai RHA pilot *laugh* , i think i can get some credits from selling de' pappers *laugh*. I can tell everyone that story on how your bs got shooted down by RM birds *laugh*, yhaaa *laugh*. See ya on the newspapers guys, at the RHA jokes section *laugh*

See ya ladies'

...Transmission ended...

[To RHA superiors] - looqas - 04-07-2010

Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Listen dumpkopf. I'm not in particularly good mood having to deal with people having your attitude. Couple of reminders of civil manner is expected.

A) It's you who is request something of us.
B) I asked you do a simple thing, namely waste 2 DHC pilots and report it.
C) You failed to do so.
D) It was never about the money.
E) After your failure you still tried to get what you wanted and implicitly insulted us.
F) You keep insulting us even more.
G) Don't expect to get anything from RHA as long as the current leadership is in place.
H) You'd better stay out of Hessian area of operation since you are not welcome there anymore.
I) Your old man, who must have been a janitor on Bautzen telling tales to impress his son, is not exactly the most reliable source. I'm sure someone idiot is prepared to pay a tidy sum for those "documents".

Aufwiedersehen.

[To RHA superiors] - princeps008 - 04-07-2010

*laugh* honest to be, i neva' imagined that RHA pilots are so funny when they get angry *laugh for 1 hour*. Ya damn funny *ah auh ah auh* can t hold my breath cause' of the laughing *laugh*. Keep out of ya grounds"?? *laugh* i'll take every damn bounty on ay heads if ya get me mad' *laugh* still, i' know jokes' so i will take ya' words as foolish kid attitude *laugh*
Ay' *on a serious tone* we will met up there in space *laugh* m'boy!
*gunshots on the background*

See ya' kido'

...Transmission ended...