Discovery Gaming Community
To the MND directorat from agent Hans Eckhard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the MND directorat from agent Hans Eckhard (/showthread.php?tid=38006)

To the MND directorat from agent Hans Eckhard - Vrabcek - 04-06-2010

***Incomming coded transmission***

ID: agent Voegelchen

descrypting name

Name: Eckhard, Hans

***massage begins***

Guten Tag,

I have heared about a very displeasing massage in the news today about my possible "failure".
Please let me explain it first:

I was about to return from the omegas systems where i have been looking for possible new treats, when i have met two Daumann vessels who were " dealing" with a BMM trader. By dealing i mean requesting his cargo and treated him by dead. First i was just watching was are they doing, i was hidden in the clouds in the reason they wont spot me. The trader couldnt understand why they are requesting to transfer his cargo what was transported into Rheinland space. I was able to scan the vessel...he was taking ore...
The acting of the daumann vessel was really unexpected and they were acting more like pirates...counting the seconds till his destruction. When the trader said one minute, they have engaged him with heavy supernova fire. In the meantime there came a Rheinland military patrol of Klaus Scholz and Hans wolfgang. They were also suprised what are they doing. After they opened the fire we tried to tell them to stop, but they didnt hear. That was propably the reason why we had to act and propably the reason why the Kanzleramdt is putting bounty on my head. I want that you will hear out my sight of their story.
Im sorry but due their heavy fire on MY vessel from their side i was unable to recover my gathered guncam shots.
The question is now...can you believe a known agent of the Marinenachrichtendienst or the Daumanns who are acting " strange" lately?

I hope Herr Theodor Thauer and Frau Admiral Malte will trust me and take off the hostile warning on me.

Yours

Hans Eckhard
agent

***The massage terminated***

To the MND directorat from agent Hans Eckhard - Sturmwind - 04-06-2010

#Incoming secure transmission#

Encryption code: RM-MND-CLSF-LVL-RHO
Enter password to decrypt: **************

Validating...

[Image: freyberg.png]

To: Agent Hans Eckhard
From: Senior Agent Ansgar Freyberg, Marinenachrichtendienst
Subject: Taeuschung

Agent Eckhard,

The name's Freyberg, Senior Agent of the Marinenachrichtendienst. You've heard of me already I guess, but an introduction can't hurt. I'll make it short so we can get to the point quickly.

Admiral Malte in agreement with the Marinenachrichtendienst Direktorat appointed me to handle this rather... fragile matter.

Take this as an official notification: You are monitored by the MND, Eckhard. I will go with you wherever you decide to step in, I will be on your back every second of your life. We are well aware of your little private operations, which caused an ultimate level of suspicion in our eyes, it's time to end the games. One minor slip-up, one failure to do what we tell you or report in time, and you end up in a containment cell on the *static*...search station.

We have our means to find out who's bugged by a blue one here and I hope for your sake that you've indeed been a mere victim of corporate greed here.

As a start, I'd like you to meet me in space as soon as possible so we can discuss what's going on, in person.

Agent Freyberg signing off.

Closing transmission...