Discovery Gaming Community
Sirius News Special Report - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sirius News Special Report (/showthread.php?tid=38051)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sirius News Special Report - SMI-Great.Fox - 04-07-2010

/*SN*\ Head Reporter: Marcus McCloud
/*SN*\ Date: Today
/*SN*\ Encryption: Public Knowledge

*Demanding Music Into*
*Lights shine onto the Reporters Desk*

Your Favorite Reporter here...This is a broadcast to all Heads of every faction in Sirius.

We at the Station on Manhattan are requesting permission for Interviews, Face to Face, with the leaders of every known group in Sirius. (Nomads, Das Wilde, and Phantoms are too dangerous at this time.)

We would like to set up a time in which each group can reached and interviewed at their choice of location.
We would like the location however to be as close as possible to their home or area of operations for a realistic look to the viewers.
Changes can be made due to the fact that our Ships are not Guard faction neutral to many factions.

The Interviews will be set up as such:

Name of Person interviewed
Age of Person
Time in charge (Mostly for military interviews)
Random questions over past actions, current and/or future ones
1 Snapshot of the person in charge along with his/her Comrades, Co-workers, etc so that they can be posted on the Net here.

We hope that this can be replied to soon so that we can put this in our weekly schedule.

Well that's a wrap....Chow!

*Lights dim from the Reporters Desk*
*Demanding music fades out*

"For the People, By the People, From the People"

Sirius News Special Report - darthbeck - 04-07-2010

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Subject: Requested Interview.
[color=#000000]

If you are intrested in an interview with a leader of the Independent Miners Guild, then Please, arrange said interview with my assistent, and he'll get back to you as to when I am free for said interview.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Research, Development and Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---

Sirius News Special Report - Wolfs Ghost - 04-07-2010

[Image: AustinComkopiera2.png]

Not quite sure if you're wanting only leaders, however I'd like to get my story out to the people of Sirius. If that's fine with you.

Of course, I do completely understand if you're not taking just anyone at the time.

[Transmission Terminated]

Sirius News Special Report - Doc Holliday - 04-07-2010

Let me know if you want to chat. I'd be honored, Sir.

Sirius News Special Report - princeps008 - 04-07-2010

...Incoming Transmission...
Information Source: Jesse James

[Image: jesseeee.jpg]

Well'a, all this boys, hunting ya down for a story *laugh*. Mate, how in my guns ammo could this boy's tell ya ay real story mate: they all have fancy clothes and style, they all live like in ay big ship and they all eat what they desire without thinkig at the next day' Ya wanna hear something' that problably none ov' ya grandpas even heard' Well' m'boy, i had damn hard life, strugling' for my dayly food and clothes'. I never met money face to face, i had to earn them by working boy'. No' one helped , i just did what i had to do to live' Ya got me?' Ya boys don t even know how to loose ya mom because of some damn bussines and ya don t know how it was to have a dead in the RH'army, do ya'? I tell ya, you don t'.*angry* Ya just want to get an interview to look fancy again thats all' but Jesse James tells ya a hard life story not ay princess diary'
So keep in mind', if ya ever wanna get something tru m'boy, tell'a me, and maybe we can have ay' drink and tell'ya something really interesting.

See ya gentlemas'

...Closing Transmission...
...Transmission ended...

Sirius News Special Report - Exsiled_one - 04-07-2010

//pretty interested. Feel free to contact Kishiro and arrange an interview.

Sirius News Special Report - Atreides2 - 04-07-2010

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Commander Paul Atreides, Quorum of Twelve,Colonial Republic--

If you are interested in an interview with the Colonials i am sure we can arrange something.

Thank you.

--Transmission terminated--

Sirius News Special Report - rayne - 04-07-2010

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Julia Wolfe Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

[Image: JuliacommAvatar3.gif]

Greetings,
Since this was broadcast to Liberty on a general frequency its come to my attention. The Nomads and the Das Wilde are just scare tactics used by conspiracy theorists. I must remind you that they do not exist and any such mention of them in public is very unwise. Make sure you keep that in mind for your news reports. That is all.

Miss Julia Wolfe
Associate Deputy Director
Liberty Security Force High Command

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

Sirius News Special Report - Tomtomrawr - 04-07-2010

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: OttoPutzkanner4.jpg]

PRIORITY: [color=#33CC00]High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur der Polizei Otto Putzkanner
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Possible Interview

[color=#000000]
Guten Tag Herr McCloud.

I found this transmission to be... Odd, to say the least. It is not everyday that a reporter decides to hail every faction leader of the Sirius Sector, asking for an interview. However, your intent to gather the stories from all sides are what all journalists should be searching for. Propaganda fills many newspapers these days, rallying support for countless causes without the reader even realising it.

Of course I wish for the Volk of Rheinland to see their Polizei Inspekteur in the light of day, rather than tucked away in a tiny office. So I accept this offer for an interview, and officially invite you to Nibelung Polizei Plaza on Planet New Berlin to conduct the interview. We wish for the Volk to see that their Polizei is doing something, and this seems like an excellent time for new plans to be released into the view of the public for feedback and adjustments.

Vielen Dank.

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

Sirius News Special Report - Mr.Sanguinetti - 04-08-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.mr.sanguinetti.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr McCloud

It seems to me a fun little operation you have here. Interviews with so many different people, you surely have the guts if you realy plan to meet all of them. Well, as for the Lane Hackers I can say we don't directly avoid publicity, only our members does. Also I certainly wont call myself 'leader' or 'head' but let's just say I'm the most elevated part from the body of our organization who'll answer your questions gladly.

I do not wish to uncover information to the public what could lead to the identification of any Hacker so I couldn't allow you to take any direct recording of our faces or to better think of it, any visual recording at all. Also I'd wish to retain my right to deny the answer to any question for that reason.

If those conditions are acceptable, schedule a meeting and come to Freeport 4. You will find an unmarked CSV there what will get you a place where we can talk uninterrupted. Launchcodes attached.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...