Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. (/showthread.php?tid=38111)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Osilon - 04-08-2010

Well, everyone has said it and had a good laugh, but has anyone actually -tried- making a Xeno battleship? I think it would be a...err....worthy contribution to discovery. I'll actually try once i figure out what it is -exactly- i'm making.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Jinx - 04-08-2010

hate to say it in such harsh and clear tones - but i believe that a xeno battleship ( in the state xenos are today ) would be a total waste and absolutely no positive contribution to the mod in any way.

besides - what would it do? - sit around watching foreign traders pass it laughing at it, cause it cannot even engage them?

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Bobthemanofsteel - 04-08-2010

Hell, with the amount of money they tax, I'm sure they can afford one now:P
And yes, I'm talking about indies, never having actually talked to a XA in game.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Reverend Del - 04-08-2010

Xeno Battleship? No seriously, No. Not necessary, has no purpose. Design a battleship if you want, but don't design a Xeno one, it'll be wasted effort.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Eppy - 04-08-2010

I did make one. I made an actual model of a 1968 Chevy and strapped a hangar and engines onto it. Then I deleted it.

No. Why on earth would we need a Xeno Battleship for anything but lulz, which, remember, this server does not officially endorse.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Osilon - 04-08-2010

The lulz was exactly what i had in mind. Eh, i'll make a different battleship. Thinking of what the xenos use, it would -not- work in the least.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Belco - 04-08-2010

i'd use it along with my Xeno trader:P

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Durandal - 04-08-2010

How about a Rheinland Carrier instead? A carrier would suit their snub craft tactics pretty well.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 04-08-2010

Xeno battleships owning lolwutters pew pewing everything they find red in lib. olololol....

No, we definatly don't need one. Even if xenos would be able to build lets say - cruisser as entire factions flagship, where they would use it? And why should they use it?

They never lead frontal assualts against anything. Neither they want, neither it's their porpuse (hmm maybe with exception of Rochester). Stealth it's all they can use now. Take out the important targets.. and avoid any confontation with liberty navy and so on. You won't hide a warship that easily.

Xeno battleship-I think it deserves to exist. - Birdtalon - 04-08-2010

If you want lulz, make a Gaian Battleship; and make sure you base it on the gaian gunboat's shape.