Discovery Gaming Community
Infocard Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Infocard Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=38163)

Pages: 1 2 3

Infocard Suggestions - Akura - 04-10-2010

In relation to the tech chart:

Liberty Dread Infocard:

* Tech Ownership = Liberty Navy

Grizzly Infocard:

* Tech Ownership = Liberty Civilian

Pirate Transport Infocard:

* Any unlawful organisation (Pirate Line on the tech chart?)

Barghest Infocard:

* Tech Ownership = Liberty Rogues/Mollys

Advanced Train Infocard:

* Tech Ownership = Sirius Civilian

Magma Hammer Plasma Cannon Infocard:

* Tech Ownership = Liberty Police/Liberty Navy/Liberty Security Force

Get what I'm trying to suggest? Ends the confusion. Let infocards tell people who owns what.

Discuss.

Infocard Suggestions - Dusty Lens - 04-10-2010

You want all of the infocards to have those words in it as opposed to simply saying "Civilian" in the name?

Infocard Suggestions - Akura - 04-10-2010

' Wrote:You want all of the infocards to have those words in it as opposed to simply saying "Civilian" in the name?

Maybe just the unclear ones.

Some of them are obvious.

Infocard Suggestions - Elsdragon - 04-10-2010

People always try to contol what they can. But yes, the unclear ones, PLEASE

' Wrote:Maybe just the unclear ones.

Some of them are obvious.

Please compile a list of every ship and gun that needs the change and send it to me.

Okay, ill do it.

Thanks. Post it here when you're done.

Edit: Please do not list just the ones that need changes. List every ship and every gun and specify which ones do or do not need changes. I don't want to have to play ping pong later.

I would suggest not listing every specific gun but I'm not sure what's confusing about the ownership of the magma hammer, so I would like to see what you mean.

But, yes, for ships please list them all. There are about 250-260 ships in discovery. You might want to use a spreadsheet such a google docs.

Adv. Splitter
Vb-18 "Disinfector 3" Kusari Neutron Blaster
R7-s "Firekiss" Rheinland Plasma Cannon Mk II
11-4a "Ultra Sunrail" Bretonia Particle Cannon
R8-E "Vengeance" Liberty Laser Cannon Mk V
R7-n "Hornviper" Rheinland Tachyon Cannon Mk II
Wd-142 "Sunfrenzy 3" Kusari Photon Blaster

All of these, at any rate, are merely unclear in ownership.

EDIT: Dusty ninja'd, doing such

Har har just kidding.

To Akurawr: I'll look at ship infocards. You are correct in that some additional work could be done to tighten things up a bit.

On guns: No point. If it's Liberty it's Liberty Military AND Liberty civilian. DSE can use Magma Hammers just as readily as Flashpoints.

The military owns the guns but the civilians of each house have open access to that tech.

Infocard Suggestions - MarvinCZ - 04-10-2010

' Wrote:On guns: No point. If it's Liberty it's Liberty Military AND Liberty civilian. DSE can use Magma Hammers just as readily as Flashpoints.

The military owns the guns but the civilians of each house have open access to that tech.
That's the sort of comments that makes it confusing... The confusion isn't whether Liberty Corporations can use it - they can because the Tech Chart says they can use the local military guns (purple cell). But if it was Liberty Civilian in ownership, it would mean free access for a multitude of other factions, including the local unlawfuls.

I know you mean just that they can use it and the military owns them (as declared in the last line of your post), but the previous part (bolded by me) could confuse someone.