Discovery Gaming Community
To: All Corsairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: All Corsairs (/showthread.php?tid=38266)

To: All Corsairs - Sabre120 - 04-13-2010

Source: Trafalgar Base, New London
Vessel: Pyrgos
Captain: Ben Love

My dearest Hermanos and Hermanas, it appears we may have a potential problem on our hands. Due to the interference that has plagued the entirety of Sirius over the past 4-5 days I have been forced to remain on Trafalgar Base. This quickly became a stroke of luck, as I watched a BBC news report in the bar. It confirmed suspicions that the Bretonian Armed Forces and the Molly's had called an Armistice between each other. Whilst this does not currently mean an indefinite peace between the two, it does mean that they are one step closer to uniting and thus, becoming a stronger and more direct force. I am telling all Corsairs to remain cautious and vigilant in Bretonia as you will recieve no remorse, however give them none in return. As they say "Every cloud has a silver lining" and so this Armistice says that the Molly's are growing desperate, they know that should Bretonia fall their doom would be inevitable, but as I have stated do not drop you guard, the Mollys are a cornered beast, and when a beast gets cornered they will do anything for survival. Stay safe senors and senoritas, Love out.

#~TRANSMISSION ENDS~#

To: All Corsairs - Selena_Benitez - 04-13-2010

[Source:Leon Base,O41]

I almost choked on an enchilada when I heard the news. Still,it'll never last. Some disenfranchised alcoholics aren't going to be able to pull the Bretonian Crown out of the hole they've dug for themselves...

[Signal Lost]

To: All Corsairs - Carlos_Benitez - 04-13-2010

--------Incoming Transmission------------------------------
Comm ID: Commandante Don Carlos Benitez
Source: Myrtos Villa, Planet Crete

This is not suprising news. In the light of pressures laid upon both sides by there respective conflicts, it seemed inevitable that they would be forced together.
The result of any truce between Bretonia and the Mollys in the short term may be problematic, but in the long term may be beneficial. As the Mollys try to paint themselves as a legitimate lawful nation in their own right, they will inevitably have to shrug off certain criminal tendencies that will ultimately leave them weakened. In addition, I cannot see how the Mollys will be able to convince the inter-housal community that they are a legitimate lawful nation whilst maintaining ties with the Red Hessians and Coalition. I can only guess that the Hessians and Coalition would be furious with their Molly allies for capitulating to the Bretonians. This could spell the end for their uneasy alliance, and ultimately benefit us.
The Council will, no doubt, discuss this matter at length.

------------------Transmission Ends-------------------------

To: All Corsairs - Exsiled_one - 04-13-2010

Forgive me if I do not see the issue here. The ever growing presence of Corsair forces in Bretonia is obvious from their actions. They cannot defeat us alone, so they will put aside their differences and fight us.
The recent pressing attacks on Dublin is what caused this action I believe.

Instead of lengthy discussions within Council, perhaps few immediate actions and a strike force sent to Dublin would be a better answer.

- Ivan, aboard Mentira