Discovery Gaming Community
lunatic - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: lunatic (/showthread.php?tid=3827)

lunatic - frozen - 09-12-2007

ooc: hmm. fistly im bored. i was thinking after someone inspired me to in the flood, to create a new char in a ship (not decided yet which one its guna be). his RP is he was a former navy pilot, after encountering a nomad bs, he was tractored on boards, and was subject to crazzzyy scientific experiments. he somehow escaped and returned to NY (he went into that cryo sleep thing big ships can do) and when released he was totally crazy. he was put on the LPI sugarland due to a murder he commited cuz he thought this buff gal was a nomad ( dum ass LOL) and he was jailed. a year passes and he escapes during a transfer from one station to the other one and the lib navy (if an SA or LSF char cud help me enact this scene:D) and in a stolen civilian ship he makes his way around the whole of sirius exploring, doing daft stuff...

how bout it? (ofcourse if the admins dont mind it)

:D:D:D:P:P:P

lunatic - me_b_kevin - 09-12-2007

see my Mon'Star story below

kinda similar

yeh, but u just kill anything and everything as monstar:P

i wanna make this proper crazy person who dont kill on purpose ar anything. like talking to the sun, or going going as close as possible to planets etc to see before the ship starts to burn etc...

hes like a harmless psycho. well excpet for that murder he needs to do -.-

but oh well...

lunatic - Equinox - 09-12-2007

I like it, was thinking of a similar char myself, what ID you thinking of using?

lunatic - me_b_kevin - 09-12-2007

' Wrote:yeh, but u just kill anything and everything as monstar:P

well....yeah :D

i still do it with major RP though

for id i was thinking a neutral one... not going to attack any npcs to remain neutral with most of them

and another thing about the neutral id is that if i attack someone they can attack me to defend themselves...
something which will happen quite a bit...

this char is a fun char for most players, since i wont attack much, just dodge and fire a shot or two at times

it will have armour and shields, and maybe a few civilian guns.

i will start him off in a liberator (this way i dont have to spend much when i switch to civilian from navy initially), then work up to a (stinger? not sure for a fighter... maybe even a tigershark)

if any one got any ideas for id, im happy for some comments. im not sure:P

lunatic - Equinox - 09-12-2007

Depends where you want to operate really for the ID, if you wanted to operate all over Sirius then it would have to be general, if he was an ex navy pilot maybe a military ID?.

well, remember, its not really good rp if a military ided guy docks at say.. malta or crete O.o

anything else?

lunatic - Knucklehead - 09-12-2007

Neutral wouldn't be good, either, simply because of the whole not supposed to attack thing. People who don't know about your story might report you for an ID violation.

Merc has potential, as might Zoner, although they both have their problems with the role.

Naturally, Freelancer would work well until you hit 40. Beyond that, there isn't one that really fits the description you gave.

lunatic - jammi - 09-16-2007

I had a alternate idea... see: Space nut