Discovery Gaming Community
Hi everyone ^^ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone ^^ (/showthread.php?tid=38480)

Hi everyone ^^ - Lotherius - 04-17-2010

Yay, I finaly get to say hello to everyone on the forum ^^

I really love this communitie, most people are really friendly and fun to play with. It's really interesting to see such a huge communitie around a Science Fiction game. I myself still need to adjust a bit, it's weird to have been RPing for years in Neverwinter Night and then suddenly playing a science fiction game, but I finaly made a character with who I feel really good, so I hope to get lots of wonderfull RPing moments and the chance for Akane her caracter to change and for her to develope into an authonomieus person thx to the help of fellow roleplayers ^^

So well I'll see you all in Space

Ohh and PS: Thank you Discovery Mod team to make this wonderfull Mod and for the people of the server to work so hard to fight of the DDOS attack, you're all making it possible for so many people all over the world to enjoy themselves so much with this game ^^

Hi everyone ^^ - Glis - 04-17-2010

Hello there welcome to discovery, make sure you read the rules and understand them but most importantly have fun!

Hi everyone ^^ - Mitsuomi - 04-17-2010

Hello there welcome to discovery xD

Hi everyone ^^ - Aphil - 04-17-2010

Welcome to Discovery. You'll find that there will be good and bad. Don't let the bad get to you and focus on the good instead.

Hi everyone ^^ - Geromix - 04-17-2010

Welcome to Discovery!

Please go through the Rules,Newbie Guides carefully and check out the Wiki as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi everyone ^^ - aerelm - 04-17-2010

Welcome to Discovery!
Good to see yet another Nice RPer is finally here!;)But yea, as you said, things are kinda different from Neverwinter Nights, specially the general atmosphere of the RP and all, But good thing is, We have the Wiki! You can easily find enough info on anything you want, and adjust fast enough!

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)

Hi everyone ^^ - Dark_Predator - 04-17-2010

Welcome to Discovery!

Hi everyone ^^ - Lotherius - 04-17-2010

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :ylove::ylove::ylove:

Hi everyone ^^ - strongtoni - 04-17-2010

Welcome to Disco...