Discovery Gaming Community
A question? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: A question? (/showthread.php?tid=38598)

Pages: 1 2

A question? - Crusader4 - 04-19-2010

I was wondering if weapon dealer can be killed,
because yesterday Explosive.Solution.Inc killed Diplomatic_Envoy,
(i have a ss).

When i tried to talk to him today, after receiving msgs from him, that he lost all his guns.....
i noticed that he has already deleted his chars and left the server.:(

Now to who i will sell my guns to.:(

A question? - sean24 - 04-19-2010

Weapons dealers can be killed. Thats the risk. They mostly tend to hang around Freeports taking advantage of the NFZ.

I feel sorry for the guy loosing all his guns and everything. Its sad, but theres nothing that says you can't kill a weapons dealer.

A question? - SeaFalcon - 04-19-2010

Weapons trade is a dangerous business and I think it should be allowed that they can be attacked.

But you should play this game a bit more relaxed so you don't take every set back to hard. I used to play to serious. And when I got shot down by a 5 to 1 fight against me I freaked out. But now I'm like whatever I'll be off to the next system.

But losing a large amount of codes is a pretty heavy lose. If I was him I would set a bounty on his head and a bonus if someone can recover his guns.

A question? - Coin - 04-19-2010

bah, a bunch of jades, onyx's and silver fires. not very great codes.

and if he knew where to collect them *cough*datast-*cough**cough*, then he should be around long enough to know that 1.he can be killed, 2. he should sit on the base to quick dock if necessary, not 150m away, and 3. he can bounty the guy to get codies back.

he'll be back, they always return... "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

A question? - jxie93 - 04-19-2010

There isn't a rule on whether a weapons dealer is immune to attacks by other players. A dealer is still a player and can be legitimately killed provided there was sufficient roleplay before the attack.

A question? - Crusader4 - 04-19-2010

' Wrote:bah, a bunch of jades, onyx's and silver fires. not very great codes.

Not true, he had some Taranises,Cerberuses,Iron hammers,Thor's hammers,Delusion, and some other codes...

A question? - aerelm - 04-23-2010

You have bunch of Codes in your Cargo Hold.
You sit in front of Manhattan and Spam System chat about it.
You get a message that someone wants to buy 6 of your Guns.
You get excited cause you'll be 100mils Richer right away.
You fly 3 Lanes away to give the Guns to that guy!
You realize it was a trap, but too late! You cant run away in an Armorless Yacht!
You lose your whole stash and then cry about it to your friends.
They hear 'Your Side' of the story and go "Oh what a Dashbag was that pirat!"
They come and flame him on forums, not knowing -Your Own Mistake- had led to this.

Dont worry, he'll be back in a few weeks and he'll learn not to move away from the mooring fixture with a full cargo of Codes.
Code Dealing business is a risky one, You'll have to deal with 6 Bombers in your face everytime you undock, as well as all the other dealers you'll have to race to get the code you want. Even with all these, You'll still make some silly profit out of it, So when you get screwed because of a silly move, Suck it up and learn from your mistakes.

Cheers!:P

P.S: I'm a few days late for this one, but this had to be said.

Edit: @Next Post - "Gravedigging" an only 3 days old thread, with a point is far far better than shameless +1ing without a point! D;<

A question? - Coin - 04-23-2010

/gravedig

A question? - Agmen of Eladesor - 04-25-2010

3 days is not a gravedig.

3 MONTHS is a gravedig.

And weapons dealers are just like anyone else out there - fair game to be either pirated and/or destroyed.

A question? - Wo3dy - 04-25-2010

tobad for his loss, indeed. atleast now he learned his lesson.

ps: if 3 months is a gravedig, then what is 3 year? Historical Expedition?