Discovery Gaming Community
Vanished? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Vanished? (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Vanished? - Virus - 12-07-2005

High Priority Emergency message to Rheinland Chancellor.
Transmitting from AW space.

Time: 12:56 a.m. Planet New Berlin time

This is Captain Sands of the RNC Aerus. Virus is gone! When I went to look for him in his quarters, after a fighter blasted its way out of the docking bay, and he wasn't there. He is nowhere on the ship! I fear he has been taken... Or worse...

I'm not sure what to do, other than make the necessary repairs to the ship. I request that a search and rescue team, definately armed, come out here immediately. As soon as we finish repairs, we're heading to Omicron Theta, the general direction the ship was heading.

We need help out here!

- - Transmission Ended - -

Vanished? - Kane - 12-07-2005

Priority Alpha Encrypted Transmission to RNC Areus
Transmitting from the Flagship RNC Kreig in the Frankfurt system

Time: 13:02 New Berlin Military Time

Attention Captain Sands, this is Fleet Admeral Kreig of the RNC Kreig. I have receaved your transmission. Unfortunetly, my own ship is unable to make it all the way out there, so I'm not able to deal with this personally. However, reinforcements have been sent.

Your orders are to stay put! Repair what you can, and await back-up. Do NOT follow that ship! You have no idea what could be waiting there, and we can't afford to lose a commander AND his ship. I repeat, "Stay up, and await backup!"

Rhinland Military Encrypted Transmission to RNC Areus
Transmitting from RNC Schadel

Time: 13:22 New Berlin Military Time

This is Captain Heinrich of the RNC Mobile Defence Platform "Schadel". We have received your distress call and are en-route to your location. Don't worry Captain, help is on the way.

Vanished? - Dab - 12-07-2005

Incoming message from Commander Luciaden aboard Yaren Base Omicron Delta.

This is Commander Luciaden serving directly under AW's fleet admiral. If you wish it we will help track down this kidnapper. Did you see the I.D. signature of the fighter?

Vanished? - Virus - 12-08-2005

Message to RNC Kreig.

Time: 14:07 New Berlin

Orders received, we will stay where we are. We are in Omicron Gamma, in orbit around Planet Cella Dor and this is where we still stay for as long as needed.
The repairs don't seem to be going well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to RNC Shadel.

Time: 14:38 New Berlin

Thank you Captain. We anxiously await your arrival. We are currently orbiting Planet Cella Dor in Omicron Gamma. Our repairs are slow. Make sure to bring along some parts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to AW Commander Luciaden

Time: 14:49 New Berlin

Thank you commander. We don't know the specific I.D. on that ship. We have yet to do inventory. Although it does seem the Virus' Wrath is missing from our bay. Be on the look out for a Rheinland Wrath.

And if you could.... Try to bring him home alive.

Vanished? - Dab - 12-08-2005

Incoming transmission; Wing Commander Luciaden, AW space.

Time: 10:15 P.M. Omicron time.

This is Commander Luciaden of the Asgard Warriors. One of our sources inside the Corsair pirates has reported the sighting of a Rheinland Military Wraith. It is highly possible that this could be Virus' kidnapper. The fighter was last reported heading in the direction of Freeport 9. A wing of 4 corsair fighters gave chase to the fighter but hasn't been heard from since. We suspect them dead.

Fleet Admiral Dab has deployed one of our Huegenot Cruisers to assess the situation. We ask that the Rhienland Military send some support for our cruiser in case of attack. We will also be dispatching repair craft to planet Cella Dor to assist RNC Kreig in its repairs.

Be advised however that the Phantom terrorist Keiran has been sighted in the area. Caution is advised. Admiral Sunrider is currently searching the Omicrons for the suspect, wanted for the possible assistance in the kidnapping of Virus and the possible murder of 4 corsair pilots.

-->Transmission Ended<--

Vanished? - Constantine - 12-08-2005

Incoming Transmission Commander in Cheif Lance

Time: 01:39 A.M. New London Time.

This is Commander in Cheif Lance of the newly formed SR. I will be boarding my cruiser immediatly and i can be at Freeport Nine by 11:30 tommorow night. A few deep space recon ships will join me and try to find Virus's ship. We will be vigilant for this Keiran. If he shows up i'll be sure to do my best to capture him and bring whoever is behind this to justice.

-- -- Transmission Ended -- --

Vanished? - Dab - 12-08-2005

Incoming Transmission, Wing Commander Luciaden

Time: 8:56 A.M. Omicron time.

This is Commander Luciaden transmitting from Freeport 9. We have staged a raid to take the Wraith that was found on Freeport 9. We took the docking bay without any trouble, but found the Wraith abandoned. We think thy are still on the station, but we have no evidence of this. We are currently searching the station.

We foun remains of the Corsair flight that we lost contact of Near Yaren base in Omicron Delta, the last place Keiran was seen.

Vanished? - marauder - 12-08-2005

INCOMING TRNSMISSION FROM PD NADESICO

This is Marx Long Commander of the PD cruiser Nadesico, I am currently in the Omicron Delta system.
Any help I or my crew can provide is yours. Please let me know if you require anything at all.
Wing commander Luciaden, I will try to find and apprehend the Phantom terrorist Kieran.
I will also try to find out the whereabouts of virus for you Captain Sands

Vanished? - Angel - 12-08-2005

Incoming Transmission, Chanceller Kristy Samus

Time: 8:56 A.M. New Berlin time.

To all partys, concerned in the location and recovery of our missing Captain, the RNC Baltic will be dispatching several Phantom Recon fighters to the Border worlds to locate our missing man, and perhaps Find the location of This Kieran, I will post any updates when they come to us.

-- -- Transmition End -- --

Vanished? - Kane - 12-08-2005

Incomming Transmission
Unknown Origin

This is DarkStar. Your missing man is under Phantom Empire protection.

You have been warned.

Incomming Transmission from RNC Schadel
Secure Military Transmission to Rhinland Military Command

This is Captain Heinrich of the RNC Mobile Defence Platform Schadel. We have detected several unknown contacts on long range scanners. Advise caution in search efforts to avoid casulties.

Wait, several contacts of Outcast and Corsair fighter wings have been detected on long range sensors. They haven't done anything yet, but they've been probing us with sensor pings and small stealth probes. Advise EXTREME caution when advancing and sweeping the area.