Discovery Gaming Community
Nasty ship that is - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Nasty ship that is (/showthread.php?tid=38682)

Pages: 1 2

Nasty ship that is - Canadian_Bacon - 04-21-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
Encryption: Low

PLR:Bacon

nasty little toy that was that killed me named something or othere called agmen i wansted a fair fight not some experimental weaponry that blew up my ship well now im in the infirmary recovering watch out for that nasty little tinker toy, Now thats a Weapon of mass destruction.......

PLR:Bacon Out

**Transmission Ends**

Nasty ship that is - schlurbi - 04-21-2010

Sorry, what?

Nasty ship that is - Boss - 04-21-2010

He challenged Agmen to a duel.

Agmen won.

Nasty ship that is - schlurbi - 04-21-2010

And this needs a Discussion?

Nasty ship that is - Boss - 04-21-2010

It was a very humorous incident.

Later another PLR: tried to board Agmen's Venator, failed, and was Mortared several dozen times.

Nasty ship that is - peter123 - 04-21-2010

Quote:nasty little toy that was that killed me named something or othere called agmen i wansted a fair fight not some experimental weaponry that blew up my ship well now im in the infirmary recovering watch out for that nasty little tinker toy, Now thats a Weapon of mass destruction.......

1.Thats not RP forum.
2.What the hell you re talking about?

Nasty ship that is - Blaze - 04-21-2010

Lock this useless Forum..

Nasty ship that is - Agmen of Eladesor - 04-21-2010

For those of you who were not present...

I'm sitting in Liberty watching a VERY strange tea party - that, and doing my usual monitoring of things to make sure they don't get out of hand and maybe help a newbie or two, answering questions. Bacon challenged my admin ship to a duel. I fired twice. With three admin cannons. He lost.:P

Note - don't mess with Admin ships - we're outside of the roleplay environment. We can have some fun with asking to be worshipped and .beaming people that threaten to arrest us for being Rheinlanders (enjoy your insta-tour of New York?) - but mostly we sit around and make sure that things don't turn into lolfests, answer questions, and enforce the server rules.

Oh, and the second one was when I pulled out my Venator (upon request) because someone wanted to see it. Volley's of 13 HM's tend to do catastrophic damage if they hit.

Nasty ship that is - Dashiell - 04-21-2010

' Wrote:For those of you who were not present...

I'm sitting in Liberty watching a VERY strange tea party - that, and doing my usual monitoring of things to make sure they don't get out of hand and maybe help a newbie or two, answering questions. Bacon challenged my admin ship to a duel. I fired twice. With three admin cannons. He lost.:P

Note - don't mess with Admin ships - we're outside of the roleplay environment. We can have some fun with asking to be worshipped and .beaming people that threaten to arrest us for being Rheinlanders (enjoy your insta-tour of New York?) - but mostly we sit around and make sure that things don't turn into lolfests, answer questions, and enforce the server rules.

Oh, and the second one was when I pulled out my Venator (upon request) because someone wanted to see it. Volley's of 13 HM's tend to do catastrophic damage if they hit.

I'll pwn you with my Sea Serpent anyday.

*looks for sunglasses to look cool*

Nasty ship that is - mwerte - 04-21-2010

' Wrote:Note - don't mess with Admin ships - we're outside of the roleplay environment.
The time Das Wilde challenged you I was trying very desperately to get some admin to .kill you from the counsel. I couldn't get ahold of one. :(Hence the abrupt change from "You are inferior" to "let's get out of here."

It was fun though.