Discovery Gaming Community
This game... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: This game... (/showthread.php?tid=38696)

Pages: 1 2

This game... - The.Wizard - 04-21-2010

For years now my day is beginning with really large coffee,latest newspapers and beautiful silence while i

enjoying the peace of slow start...i am a musician so i don't have to get up early in the morning...

But last few month i find my self enjoying that same large coffee with-Disco-forum reading!!!

Now,you don't know me in RL but trust me-it's really weird for me...i was in-game for six month before i evan

join forum and i did that only because i got sanctioned...

Now i find myself thinking about wep-setup...improving RP...improving faction that i am in to...scary...

Sometimes i think that i enjoin this evan more than fishing,and believe me-i really love fishing...

Do you fell like this or it's only me...?

This game... - Blaze - 04-21-2010

I feel like this sometimes but it is also really boring sometimes..

This game... - NewHealthRock - 04-21-2010

[Image: 4112833370612da2fdf0.jpg]

I like fishing too.

This game... - Enojado - 04-21-2010

Respect our pond! Say no to fishermen!

This game... - Evan_ - 04-21-2010

You must be resistant. I got addicted much sooner. But your case convinced me that we have to report rulebreakers when we have a chance. You could be forced to come here six months earlier.

Welcome aboard.

This game... - Aoyagi - 04-21-2010

Computer games are very addicting, yes. You know you are addicted when you have most of your best friends from the game. When you stay home for the weekend just to play the game. When you skip a class or some work because of the game. Then you are badly addicted. Otherwise, you are OK I think:)

Also: I don't like fishing!

This game... - Haphestus - 04-21-2010

well made video games is like letting a kid loose in a candy store but after a while something new comes. i find it is definatly like this with the disco mod.

This game... - Sir_Now - 04-21-2010

I know exactly what you mean here!

I always start my day looking for the latest news at the forums.
Then i go and do some trading or gunrunning.
When i get home from work first thing i do is look at the forum and go play for some hours.
So.... is there anything in this world more important then Disco? I seriously doubt it.
I think i played for thousands of hours last year(!);

People say; "Get a life"(???) What are they talking about! I have a life; on Disco!

Where is the Disco addiction clinic!?!

This game... - Agmen of Eladesor - 04-21-2010

So now you know how we get our batches of admin prospects - we make sure it's in your blood first.

This sounds so VERY familiar - there's a reason I have the game on my laptop. I would take it downstairs to the kitchen and trade while I'm doing dishes and laundry. Those long hauls from Edinburgh to New Berlin and back (under the old trading system) would be boring - but as long as you're doing something else, it's okay.

Gives you a bit of new respect for the people that do this sort of stuff in real life - think about how much fun it must be to sit on a supertanker and just go from one port to the next...

This game... - Zapp - 04-21-2010

Used to be that way, but it's taken a backseat to other stuff. It's still fun, but eh. Not all-consuming anymore. Maybe it's helped that I came here near the beginning of sophomore year in high school, and i'm now a senior almost out of high school.