Discovery Gaming Community
ICMG and research Affiliates - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: ICMG and research Affiliates (/showthread.php?tid=38876)

ICMG and research Affiliates - Veronee - 04-24-2010

---Incoming Message
---Sender: Nina Starcatcher
---Link Established
---Encrypting..
---Encryption complete. Level 9

[Image: ninacopy.jpg]

As per your request Mack I have started running some of the supplies we going to need on this wild chase.
Well.. I delivered a load of ore and dropped this stuff off on my way back.

I have managed to acquire us a small warehouse on planet Pecus nearby. It doesn't hold much. Just 10 000 cargo and well. The rental is serious business but anyhow. I'll just send you the invoice for that.
*Takes a sip of her coffee*

Regardless this is the first shipment of goods to it
*Cargo log fills the screen*

[Image: screen138q.jpg]

Thats what we have stored there currently. IT should be enough to keep you going for a couple of days. If you need anything more just post it -here- and I'll get it for you. This includes our affiliates. If they need anything specialized I can procure it. If its foreign or strange enough I can get someone else to get it to me and take it from there.

O and Mack please forward this to your research vessel so that they can get hold of me here.
I'll be swinging round to Java to grab a load of ore after I turn in for a nights sleep. I'll grab more of whatever you need on my way back.

*Smiles*

---Transmission closed

ICMG and research Affiliates - Feldspar - 04-24-2010

---Incoming transmission---
---Subject: Supply shipment for jericho expedition---

Good work, the Lazurite's supplies were just not enough for the ambitious experiments we are about to embark on jearicho.

the food will help bolster the hydroponic food production facility already on the Lazurite, especailly now that we are housing many scientists and other researchers.

the water will also help quench our thirst (at least when not downing beer!) and also assist additional food production from hydroponics.

the H-feul wil help feul the extra traffic taking off and landing on the Lazurite.

needless to say how the oxygen will help.

the robotic components and mining machinery will do most of the work and research on jearicho, so we dont have to put our scientists in harms way. and who knows, mabye we could harvest some of the silicates on jearicho while we're at it!

the miscilanious comsumer goods will be nessisary to sustain the extra passengers onboard the Lazurite, our habitat is already at almost full capacity.

well anyway, nice work. However we still need some more supplies

some of our scientists have come up with ideas to probe the surface using modified military vehicals maned by remote control, we will need approx~ 25 said vehicals, rhienland makes the best, but any will do.

we also (for some strange reason) could use several human organs, some of the scientists want to test the surface of the planet with some... er... "analouges"? we only need a few. (still dont understand the thought behind this!)

we need some cryo tubes for preserving samples from the surface of jearicho. approx~ 100 will work fine

we need some neon gas for various reasons. about ~ 120 units will do.

thats all for now

and by the way, you could use a prescription for some narcolepsy pills *chuckles*
-Mack
---transmission end---

ICMG and research Affiliates - Veronee - 04-26-2010

---Incoming Message
---Sender: Nina Starcatcher - ICMG Tagged message
---Link Established
---Encrypting..
---Encryption complete. Level 10

[Image: ninacopy.jpg]

Narcolepsy pills? Mack are you insinuating I have a problem?

*scoffs*

I didn't get much sleep in my youth.. I'm playing for lost time here.
I've been trying to get those vehicles but the Brets are being really unreasonable about it. They want to know what they will be used for and all this info is still classified. Hell with the kinds of questions they asked I'm quite surprised they didn't inquire into things of a more personal nature.

*laughs*

Anyhow we have been cleared for the organs. The vehicles will take a little time but I'm sure I can get them legally. I will inquire into cryo-tubes later today as well as the Neon.

For now these are supplies I have brought:
[Image: manifestorformack.jpg]
I was forced to abandon the vehicles after waiting a day for clearance. The people at Atland shipyard were.. 50/50 about them. Some saw that they could use them as rapid goods transit vehicles. Others felt they just weren't worth the trouble.

Anyhow, I'll get those vehicles somehow. You may want to open your mind a little bit though Mack. I imagine this research will require some more "exotic" goods and we might need to get hold of a smuggler. A -very- discreet one.

I'll leave you on that thought

---Transmission closed.

ICMG and research Affiliates - Feldspar - 04-27-2010

exelent work Nina! we have recived our nessisary materials and some! we have recived the military vihicals and on top of the 70... er... human organs, we've got thirty more for aditional testing.

the organs are being kept refridgerated on pecos. I've ordered the vehicals to stay aboard the Lazurite for security reasons, the last thing we want is the IMG stirring up a fuss about us possesing military equipment capable of ground ivasion *chuckles*.

-Mack
---Transmission End---

ICMG and research Affiliates - Feldspar - 04-27-2010

exelent work Nina! we have recived our nessisary materials and some! we have recived the military vihicals and on top of the 70... er... human organs, we've got thirty more for aditional testing.

the organs are being kept refridgerated on pecos. I've ordered the vehicals to stay aboard the Lazurite for security reasons, the last thing we want is the IMG stirring up a fuss about us possesing military equipment capable of ground ivasion *chuckles*.

-Mack
---Transmission End---