Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the OPG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the OPG (/showthread.php?tid=3898)

Transmission to the OPG - Axe - 09-18-2007

Begin Transmission

To: All OPG fools

I believe I have given you the neccesary time to apologise for your actions of cheek and disrespect. Now you will pay dearly for your ignorance and your arrogance.

We will destroy everything you ever stood for! We will decimate your ships until you fall to your knees in front of the might of the SCRA!!

[color=#FF0000]WE ARE THE COALITION!! FEEL OUR WRATH!!

End Transmission

Transmission to the OPG - Gentle - 09-21-2007

are you yanking my chain or what?

Are you yanking mine ? Call this an RP post ? - Hoodlum

Transmission to the OPG - desecrator - 09-21-2007

--- Incoming Transmission ---
-Trace Detected; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; Gentle
CC to; SCRA
CommID: Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Luckily enough for you, OPG, Admiral Britinov has called off our attack on your guild. Which Captain Zehn has already stated to you within the Crete bar. I suggest maybe refreshing your memory of the event. If you wish to live, ofcourse...

--- Transmission Terminated ---

Transmission to the OPG - Gentle - 09-22-2007

Ill tell you something for starters.

Im happy to support the corsair objective senor but dont think Im in the slightest bit bothered about petty threats from the SCRA. Im neither afraid or interested in the babble that seems to emanate without cease from the mouths of SCRA members who seem openly happy to try to divide the Corsair people.

I accept your commander has pulled his war for whatever reason. Id leave it at that and stop leaving me thinly veiled threats.

I suggest strongly that you learn to keep such thoughts in your head and stop allowing them to spill out as talk.

Your Ally.

Gentle.

Transmission to the OPG - bluntpencil2001 - 09-22-2007

To: Gentle
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Our threats are neither 'petty' nor 'thinly veiled'. They are terrible in form and horribly blatant in their lack of subtlety. Ask the Brotherhood or the Benitez about how serious we are.

Now, I'd advise you to quit pushing it. The Corsairs will be united... on our side. I earned my place as an Elder, unlike yourself, who obviously hacked some old computer-unit. I'm the damned war-hero, not you. The Corsair medals that I wear with pride show this.

And on 'dividing the Corsairs'... You might have missed the parties and parades in the SCRA's honour in the cities of Crete, I guess. Probably too busy threatening to blow up a local public drinking establishment is my guess. You'll find that kind of action will actually unite the people pretty quickly... on our side.

The best way to avoid our blasters down your throat is to shut the hell up. We do not tolerate belligerence on this scale from anybody, Corsair or not.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Suggest you take your own advice and advise both yourself and your colleagues to "Quit pushing it" before you come back to me with more of your tired and boring rhetoric.

As for belligerence I suggest you also bite your tongue as you seem to be the main exponent of the art of swaggering and boasting.
Please cease communication of this sort to ensure CORSAIR objectives are met and that you do not further alienate yourself and SCRA from corsair brothers.

Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

How about you look at this...
[Image: TBH_DOC.gif]

That medal is my right to proudly call myself 'The Defender of Crete'. The kind of person that has a right not to boast, but to state facts. If you continue down your fool path, High Command will pull myself and my squadron out of Gamma, leaving Crete to burn in the wake of its foes. We are much more needed in Gamma than you will ever be.

Now, scurry off and go make yourself a medal from an old coin or something before the rest of the Corsairs call you the 'betrayar of Crete' for making the SCRA abandon them in their hour of need due to the ingratitude of one of their supposed leaders. The Brotherhood swallow their pride and so should you.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Transmission to the OPG - McNeo - 09-22-2007

Coom ID: Juan Montoya
To: The SCRA and the OPG

This whole communication has been relayed to me via Gentle.

I have two things to say to both sides. For starters, the one who initiates the war will be frowned upon by the Brotherhood. This will mean one of two things. Following a discussion by the Elders, we will choose a sum course of actions to undertake on the agressors. Lets hope this doesn't have to happen, as the agressors are likely to be the Coalition, no offence of course. Stay your agressiveness, both of you. Quite frankly, I don't give a toss whether you hate each other's guts. If you refuse to fight together, you can expect to be dealt with in a way that the Elders of the Brotherhood alone see fit. This goes to both of you. Do not forget this.

Ares, you may be wondering why I have changed my mind on this. That I cannot tell you, but the arguement presented to me was logical and I could do nothing but accept that arguement put to me. This is private of course.

Do not make me have to sort you two factions out. I don't care who is weaker anymore frankly. This is about loyalty to the Corsair objectives. If either of you wish to take more than we see fit, you will be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

End Tranmission.

I hereby give my 100% commitment to the brotherhood and the corsair cause. Hermano I thnk you for your words of wisdom and will take guidance by this. Should ares stand and be the shield of the Corsairs I will stand and be the sword Hermanos.

Again Ares... I offer you my hand in a hope you will put an end to this matter.

To: Elder Montoya
Comm. ID: Elder Ares

//Message Begins

Initiating hostilities? Do you forget the incident in the bar on Crete? Where a certain someone threatened to blow it up after smacking me in the face?! If that isn't bloody hostile, I'd like to know your definition, hermano. You know that we punish such rudeness with force, and it's their own damn fault for ignoring our leniency due to their status as, ahem, 'Corsairs'.

And do not question my loyalty to my brothers. You insult me. I'm not the suicide bomber. When those that I call 'amigo' join in with the insults, it makes me feel unwelcome in my own home. That hurts, brother. Do you want me to remove the SCRA's offers of aid to TBH, such as training and defence? I, personally, don't want it to come to that.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Comm. ID: Elder Ares, SCRA Commander

Message Begins//

Will you be following the Brotherhood's guiding example and learn your place then, 'Elder' Gentle?

Also, anybody that claims to be a 'King' gets little respect from myself and my Communist comrades. Keep that in mind.

-Ares out

//Message Ends