Discovery Gaming Community
SCIOP Neural Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: SCIOP Neural Network (/showthread.php?tid=39086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

SCIOP Neural Network - exlibrismortis - 04-28-2010

[Image: SCIOPlogo.jpg]
Scientific Corporation of Investigative Operations Neural Network

[color=#00CCCC]>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: headcopyq.png]

> CommID: CEO, Dr. DreyKhat Takar
> Location: Planet Manhattan, New York System
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Welcome to the SCIOP NN

[Image: HughJackman-SPX-026206.jpg]

Greetings members of SCIOP,

Welcome to our new space amongst the SSNN. This space is available for us to have our inter-operations communications. Please use these quite often and make announcements for all our other members to see here. All official communications will pass through these comms, unless they are of high importance.

First order of business, I am looking for someone to fill the role of Director of Human Resources. The responsibilities of this person is to make sure all ships, supplies, and other logistics are readily available for all our members. This will include having to assist members in any troubles that may arise. If anyone is interested, please let me know whether it be here, or in more private matters.

Secondly, I am trying to acquire use some office space on Cambridge Research Facility, if not on the planet below. If anyone has some political clout in this situation, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, Welcome to SCIOP and may Science Flourish!

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

SCIOP Neural Network - Lance_Uppercut - 04-28-2010

> CommID: Researcher H. Zinn
> Location: Baffin, Sector F2
> Encryption: Mediocre
> Subject: Re: Welcome to the SCIOP NN

Well it is certainly nice to see the snowball start to roll along. Hopefully we shall build the utmost of snowmen one day.

Seems the flurry of ion storms has left my trusty Crow out-of-commission for the time being. That said, repairs are planned once funding is earned or the mechanics get hungry enough. No worries, gentlemen, we'll be stopping by Cambridge soon.

On the subject of HR Directorship, I humbly nominate my trusty graduate student intern to do all the work for me as I assume the title of Director. Let me know -- no, wait -- on second thought, just let him know to tell me if we are bequeathed the role. He'll pass the info along to me, and it will be a beautiful exercise in bureaucracy!

23's,

H. Zinn

> Transmission Terminated

SCIOP Neural Network - Osilon - 04-28-2010

>Signal detected<
>Loading...Complete<
>ID: Vixen<

Alright...seems that it has started...i myself have taken interest to the Baxter anomaly near the Pennsylvania jump gate, the best place to start would be our own backyard, no?

The Meeya-Wildcat is at your service, with all equipment it possesses.

SCIOP Neural Network - Doc Holliday - 04-28-2010

Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday

Dr. Takar, there's nothing I can do with political clout in Bretonia, at least with the government there. We quite often don't see things the same. The fact that I've argued with them over Freeport law in the past and that my wife is from Kusari often puts us at odds.
I do, however, lecture and teach from time to time at the medical campus on Cambridge and do some research with those personnel. I might be able to get you some research time but I don't have the pull to get you an office.

Due to my many other duties these days, I'd just assume do my work and share my results without taking on any other positions for now. I still have much to learn myself. Should anyone need me, I can be reached rather easily although I do most of my work at my hidden lab on Canaria or on Med.Force.One.

-Doc

SCIOP Neural Network - dr_psikick - 04-28-2010

• >>Incoming Transmission
    >>Comm ID: William Fish
    >>Location: Planet Pittsburgh
    >>Encryption: None
    >>Subject: SCIOP

>>Starting Video...
ERROR

Dr. Takar and fellow Researchers,

I just wanted to let you all know, that I and my mechanic (Kazim) are going off World to check out a couple of used ships. Nothing fancy but they will do for now, we just need something with space enough for mounting the lab equipment and living quarters.

So in meanwhile you can use this comm ID to reach Julie and deal with her any pendent issue.

Dr. Takar, once again I want to congratulate you for your idea (SCIOP)! I still can't believe in this oportunity!

Fish, signing out.

• >>Ending Transmission...

...hum... this time the comm worked flawlessly!

• >>Transmission End

SCIOP Neural Network - Petitioner - 04-29-2010

> CommID: Professor Alvin Salt
> Location: Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
> Encryption: Fluctuating Signal (very high)
> Subject: Welcome to the SCIOP NN

Greetings, friends! I'm quite happy to see this communications network up and running. I've managed to procure a small donation from a party who wishes to remain anonymous, and after buying myself a moderately-outfitted Eagle-class space vessel I've managed to move all of my research equipment onboard, barely. I have a full vacuum field containment center in my cargo bay, shielded from EMP bursts and the like by some very impressive technology indeed. I'm going to be attempting to relocate to the border worlds near Bretonia soon, as some would deem my research as a risk of some sort, notably house militaries. However, as soon as my research has yielded more results I shall inform you all of what exactly it is I am researching! I do believe I have some interested parties already that may be interested in my plans. End of transmission!

>>TRANSMISSION ENDED<<

SCIOP Neural Network - exlibrismortis - 05-03-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: headcopyq.png]

> CommID: CEO, Dr. DreyKhat Takar
> Location: Planet Manhattan, New York System
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Update

[Image: HughJackman-SPX-026206.jpg]

Greetings members of SCIOP,

I wanted to give you all a little update on the proceedings since the last I had a chance to speak to you all. Currently we are in the middle of some talks with Cryer Pharmaceuticals about acquiring some office space on their orbiting research facilities. We hope that goes through. Also, we have our eyes on some laboratory space down on Planet Cambridge itself, right in the heart of the Sirian Science community. We will begin talks with the proper authorities there really soon. Dr. Holiday, we may need your help there.

Also, i'd like to announce that Dr. Cole is now the Director of Public Relations, and seeing as how no one else has expressed any interest in the Director of Human Relations, Mr. Zinn is now the HR Director. Mr. Zinn, if you or your staff need any assistance understanding the full role of this position, please contact me at any time. Now, all requisitions of materials, ships, logistics should be made to Mr. Zinn. Although, until we get our office space, those orders will not be able to be filled.

Also, would everyone please contact me through the S.K.Y.P.E. protocol so that we can get you situated on our S.K.Y.P.E. communications network. I can be contacted at the commid exlibrismortis1.

Once we acquire some permanent space, we will be broadcasting to the rest of Sirius regarding a recruitment call and also getting us some research contracts.

Don't be afraid to use these comms to report on anything you may have found interesting in your research around Sirius. Many hands make light work and 2 heads are better than one.

Things are going very well my friends. We are doing Sirius and humanity are great service.

Takar Out!

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

SCIOP Neural Network - dr_psikick - 05-04-2010

• >>Incoming Transmission
    >>Comm ID: William Fish
    >>Location: Planet Pittsburgh
    >>Encryption: None
    >>Subject: SCIOP

>>Starting Video...
ERROR

Hello again fellow researchers!

As you may tell from my voice, I'm really excited and happy. Kazim and I are back to Pittsburgh, and we didn't came alone! We found it! Our new Research Vessel! Well she isn't quite new, actually she has a looooooong record of in-flight hours but the upside is she is already licensed as RV, so no need for further paper work.
The downside, is that this ship doesn't run... the engine is totally busted, comm non-operational, no shields, no life-suport... I'm just glad Kazim is on the team! He'll fix it in no time! Better than new!

It was quite a bargain, and we manage to get some extras to equip, such as lab equipment, a better shield (busted but it will work) and a Discovery scanner (it was more expensive than all rest).

So as you guess we're working around the clock to fix the ship and transform the cargo bay into a fully functional lab. We are also considering saving some space for living quarters... not sure about that yet though.

I'm sending you a picture right now:

>>Decoding Picture...
[Image: ship.jpg]

From the left: Kazim, me, Julie and Mark.

As soon as repairs and all the testing is done we'll contact again as we are anxious to start working!

Fish out.

• >>Ending Transmission...

>>Transmission Ended

SCIOP Neural Network - Penpen - 05-05-2010

► Incoming Transmission
► Subject: Office space granted
► From: Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole

[Image: headcopy.png]
[Image: ASig1.png]

Good News!

Our office space request on Planet Cambridge has been granted.
Mr. Takar and i will visit the object soon and set it up for our personal needs.

Quote:Greetings Dr. Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole
I am pleased to inform you that I foresee no problems with you obtaining premises on Planet Cambridge for SCIOP. As long as all of your activities do not infringe on any laws within Bretonia space or its allies you are most welcome to use as much space as you can obtain on Planet Cambridge. Feel free to drop in a give a quick greeting when you are successfully set up on Cambridge and I wish you all the best with your operations.

Regards
Calvert (Superintendent of Cambridge)

That's it for now.

Alexa

SCIOP Neural Network - Doc Holliday - 05-05-2010

*incoming transmission*
To: Dr. Alexa Vanessa Maria Cole

Greetings, Doctor,

And congratulations on acquiring office space on Cambridge. I will be giving a lecture at Cambridge Medical in a few days so I will be sure to visit. I also have some very good results on a project, a couple in fact, that I have been working on.

I will see you there.

John