Discovery Gaming Community
A Chance Encounter of the Worst Kind. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A Chance Encounter of the Worst Kind. (/showthread.php?tid=3919)

A Chance Encounter of the Worst Kind. - Gamazson - 09-19-2007

High Orbit Planet Junyo
Shikoku Syetem

The blue maelstrom of lights came to spectacular end as the Submissive Mistress exited the trade lane. Michelle had always had a thing for colour, part of the reason she loved Kusari so much. Looking up expecting to see the beautiful orange gold of planet Seto. Michelle's gaze is immediately averted by one of the fattest men she had ever seen. Normally she would have just averted her gaze, but it was rather difficult considering the body was caught on a lip above the window.

"You know what the space craft industry could use to learn from the automotive industry?"

Vaan, her co-pilot was a bit squeamish it seemed. For all his talk about what he liked to do with women he didn't seem to handle looking at the dead very well. Hypocrite. Michelle would have expected better from a former Hogosha. Taking the opportunity to look away from the window he utters a lame one word response.

"What?"

"Windshield wipers. DSE, Kishro, Daumann....all of them need to start putting windshield wipers on ships. I can't just flip a switch and get rid of that" she points and the obese blob. "You are going to have to go out there and get it off"

"Why me? I've been in the Union longer then you. I got the gaddarn seniority."

"SENIORITY!" Michelle laughed, "Look there are only 3 people awake on this tub. Me, you, and Howard down in engine room. He is most likely drunk and is too far away anyway. That leaves you and me, and I am the only one who is armed with something other then a stunprod." Michelle pats her big nasty gun on her hip.

"Frak you. You wouldn't dare" almost as his sentence finished Michelle had her weapon un-holstered and pressed directly in the center of Vaan's crotch.

"Try me" Michelle winks

"You are one crazy physco..........." Vaan trails off from his sentence as Michelle begins to raise her weapon eye level. "Ok I will frakin do it"

"Gooood boy" Michelle pats Vaan on the head as he gets up.

While van was in the back closet fumbling with a zero-g suit Michelle checked her sensor board. There was allot of debris out there. A great deal of loot too, but nothing that exceeded the value of the heads downstairs. A quick blip caught her eye. A survivors ship lying low, probably waiting for backup from the law. Too bad for them there was an explosion minutes earlier at Fuchu prison. Law and BHG were a little pre-occupied.

Six life signs aboard, smaller ship, looks like Ravens talon. That thing had to be cramped. That also meant the pilot would not be able to fly very well. Hehe. Time to make some favor with the boss and maximize their profits a little. Reaching for the control board Michelle fires the forward thrusters causing the Mistress to take a great lurch backwards. She then immediately hit an upper thruster pitching the nose of the ship down and followed up by throwing the accelerator all the way forward.

This quick maneuver dislodged the fat man and sent Vaan rolling across the deck with his suit half on.

"Got it never mind." Michelle smiled "Quit frakin around! We have work to do."

Hehe poor bastards, today wasn't their day and tomorrow wasn't looking good either.

Michelle could swear that she had heard politer moaning in torture sessions. Her little thruster maneuver woke the ship up. Not that she cared, and nor would they. The six people in that fighter meant an extra 20 000 credits per head. No crew would complain about an extra few grand on their pay.

“For frak sakes girl, you could have just used the comm. It is certainly nicer then rolling us out of our beds onto the floor.”

“Sorry Owen, the comm wouldn’t have dragged your fat backside out fast enough. See that black spec out there?” Michelle pointer out past the blood stain on the window. “There was a major pirate attack here and they are survivors.”

“Really? Well let’s do somebody a favor and leave no witnesses” Owen swung himself into Driskills chair and started appointing tasks to the various sections of the ship preparing for some new arrivals.

"The boss won't like you sitting there!" whined Vaan. Sometimes he really got under her skin. Nothing short of a bulk head collapse in Seth's cabin would wake him from his usual 14 hour cat naps.

Owen completely ignored Vaan and turned his attention toward their prey. “You want to sweet talk them or should I?”

“Oh you do it darling! Heha You have such a commanding voice”

“Oi Vann, move it!” Pushing Vann out of his seat Owen sat down and began setting up a comm Channel. Making sure to switch it onto the load speaker as well Owen issued his typical ultimatum.

‘Oi, mother-fraker! Ya you! Look, you are what is commonly known as fraked. We have you under our guns. Power down your ship or we will spread you across the system like jelly.” No response, Owen hailed again. “Hey you hear me fraker? Power down.”

After a few moments of silence the vulnerable little craft replied. Never in her life had heard such a stupid response to a pirates demand. The loud speakers filled with the laugh of a person on the edge. “MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Michelle and Owen exchanged looks.

“Michelle how many people are in that thing?” asked Owen in one of the most serious voices she has ever heard.

“Six why? We got him out gunned, we can take him. You’re not getting cold feet are you?”

“Nah I was just thinking that we had better only count on five heads. Sounds like someone has a software glitch.” Reaching back for the microphone sends one last message. “Look Frak wad, re-adjust your head tuner to the current reality for a second. Either surrender or you die.”

“Oh he is running!” Exclaimed Michelle. Just what she needed to get off before going to bed, a nice solid chase.

As if to spoil her mood Vaan did his job for a change. Seconds after the fraker in the view screen hit his cruise engines the white streak of a cruise disruptor came flying from the Mistess’s nose. It did a complete 90 degree turn. A smile crept onto Michelle face when Vaan exclaimed “Frak I missed!”

“Stop practicing your lines for the dock lizards Vaan” Owen always had a good comeback. “I don’t believe this crazy fraker. He is flying into Seto's gaddarn atmosphere. Thats what, 70% hydrogen?”

“Haha! He has balls I will give him that. Too bad mine are bigger.” Michelle removes elastic from her hair and wraps it around the afterburner trigger. Angling the nose of the Mistress at the planet Michelle spared herself a moment to devise what she was going to do to this guy when she had him.

Once again Michelle was overwhelmed with colour. What ever gases were combine with hydrogen in Seto's atmosphere were creating a brilliant blue blaze that danced along the Mistress's hull. She could see the hot Shokoku sun just above the port bow shinning through the thick orange atmosphere. If only she had a free hand for her camera.

A loud *ahem* over the ships comm brought Michelle back to her normal senses.

"This is a friendly reminder from th gear grinder to the Little Miss Hot Pants. Over"

"Reminder of what Howard?" Replied Owen who was closer to the microphone.

"That hair raising chases through dense atmospheres were not on the mind of the narrow sighted frak-sticks who built the Mistress. She is a fat hag of a ship, not no fighter. Over"

Michelle leaned over Owen's arm to get in closer to the microphone. "She may be a fat hag Howard, but she has the heart of a ballerina. Watch me make her dance!"

Giving Owen a side ways glance Michelle returned to her status board. The chase was going deeper and deeper into the atmosphere. A hull was going to buckle, and it wasn't going to be the Mistress.

There was a powerful jolt. Seth rolled over to the other side of the bed. Great they got another green tug pilot pushing them into a moor again.

Now where was did he leave off? Ah yes she was still taking her top off. He loved it when they played with him a bit. This one was good. She nibbled on her finger and spun the removed undergarment in the air. Cocking her head side ways she approached Seth's bed. It began to vibrate.

That was new, most beds in a Dock lizards lounge barely deserved the name. This one obviously had mechanical problems, it was shaking oddly. Normally these things were a bit more controlled and focused on specific areas of the body. Regardless it made things kinky.

She was on the bed crawling along his chest now. Dang she had talented hands! She kissed his neck for a good long time. Moving her face to his she opened her mouth. Seth wanted to hear the dirty words so badly. Instead she opens wide and releases the deafening sound of highly stressed metal.

In an instant the dock lizard disappeared and Seth's state room started to come into focus. His windows were casting a blue and orange light. That was strange. Worse the the sound of moaning steel had not stopped. In fact that sound was getting worse.

It was difficult but Seth managed to roll over to his side. The line he hung across his room to hang his drying laundry was practically touching the floor. He barely had enough string when he hung that. Where did the extra length come from?

BANG

Seth immediately covered his head with his sheets. A fraking bolt just sprung from the bulk head and had shot a good 3 inch hole in the other side. Seth would have jumped out of bed but gravity seemed to have increased to 3 times earth norm. Pulling himself up Seth could see the dense orange cloud outside his window. They were in a fraking atmosphere! A fraking gas giant atmosphere! What the frak were those retards doing to his ship!

The Mistress wasn't liking this. Nowhere in the ship was rigid. The whole damn thing wanted to cave in on itself. Frak! Seth ran to the bridge. His crews were never the brightest but this had to top the list of the stupid things a cew had ever done! When he got there somebody had better have some darn good answers!

Seth was forced to push the dorr open on to the bridge. All the pressure outside was squeezing the heck out of the doors. Charging in wieght seemed to lift of of his shoulders. The gravity was still strong but much closer to earth norm. At least someone in here was smart enough to turn off the artificial grav. Taking his seat he asked the first thing on his mind.

"What in the name of frakin fraked up Eris do you all think you're frakin doing!"

"We got ourselves some heads up ahead boss" Replied Michelle in a tone far too calm for Seth's liking. "Nothing has come undone yet!"

"Really! tell that to the fraking bolt that almost killed me!" Seth made a point of keeping his voice on a steady rise "Is that a fraking Ravens Claw! How many heads does it have? TWO?"

"Five and a half" Owen looked over his shoulder "The pilot is a little crazy as you can see."

"I know I see at least one crazy pilot in this room!" boomed Seth

"HAHA" Seth could tell that Michelle was getting steadliy more excited. It was scaring the crap out of him. " Look at that. I told you his hull would make him leave before us!"

The ravens claw pulled upward out of the planets atmosphere leaving three bright flashes in its wake.

"Crap! Counter measure flares' Michelle tried to make the Mistress take an evasive maneuver but it was too late. The flares had ignited the hydrogen. Two set off explosions just close enough to scare, The last one detonated a pocket of gas off the port bow. The ship lurched and almost did a death roll.

"Michelle get this damn thing skyward!"

Pulling back with hard on the controls Michelle pulled the Submissive Mistress into a low orbit. Everyone on the bridge took a few minutes to breath. Seth and Michelle did not speak. Damaging his ship in order to get a quick payoff was unforgivable. She frakin well knew that. He had made her kill a man for less.

Seth put off his anger for the moment. The important thing right now was to make sure the Mistress could still fly. Going up to Owen's console Seth grabbed the microphone.

"Vaan get off the floor and do something useful" Clicking the microphone called Howard. "Hows it going down there. You think we can still fly after that?"

No response. That wasn't like Howard at all. He should be cursing so much that an entire base of pirates would blush.

"Howard?" the silence lasted for another several seconds before being broken by the sound of the ship wide comm going active. What came next was scarier then Michelle's flying. Ever hall, every bulk head vibrated form the the most disheartening this Seth had ever heard.

MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A Chance Encounter of the Worst Kind. - me_b_kevin - 09-20-2007

MonStar picked up the severed head by the hair and held it up in front of him. Well Howard, I know I startled you there for a second but it wasnt anything to lose your head over. He brought the head close, so that their noses nearly touched. MonStar smiled widely, HAHAHA! With a quick jerk, he flung the head forcefully into the wall behind him making a loud cracking sound.

MonStar started making his way toward the bridge where the ships computer was telling him the captain of this ship was located. He stopped in mid stride; something else the computer was telling him caught his attention.

Slaves? he said intrigued, this bit of news interested MonStar some how. He turned and went in the direction of this newest development.