Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Corsair Court - TTC - 07-20-2011

::Transmission incoming and stuff::

Si.

::Ending transmission and stuff::

Corsair Court - Exterminator - 07-25-2011

***Incoming transmission***
*Comm ID:Cesar Gutierrez*
*To:The Council of Corsair Elders*
*Subject:The idiotic battleship capitan*

'Ola senors!
Few hours ago me and my amigo Enrique Quentinilla were doing simulation fighting.
While doing that,we spotted an Osiris class battleship called [color=#FF0000]The.Banshee
,its IFF transponder showed it as The Order,I came closer to be sure,and,it looks like it is a Corsair Osiris.
I scanned it's cargo hold,and guess what have I found...a bunch of those Squid things!
We asked the capitan to drop them and destroy them.He refused it and...INITIATED LANDING SEQUENCE WITH CRETE!
As far as I know,approaching Crete with Nomads is forbidden and dangerous,but trying to land with them...*sigh*
This fool has endangered the safety of Crete,and I want to see him collecting the artifacts in Malvada Cloud!
I am not sure which Laws he broke,since it says nothing about Nomads...but I would say he broke the Law [color=#FF0000]5
and I am pretty sure that you will know more.Again,I want this irresponsible fool out of his capitan chair.
Before you see the evidence,relax,you don't want to get mad like I did *grins*

I am sending you the evidence now...

Nomads on his ship: http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy14/Di...r/screen107.jpg
Our conversation with him and him landing on Crete: http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy14/Di...r/screen108.jpg

[color=#33CC00]***Transmission end***

Corsair Court - majoj - 08-03-2011

Your name: Rear Admiral Raoul Duke
Name of offender: CNS-Saros, Battlelore
Laws broken: 14, 16, 17
Context: Bringing capital ships uninvited to a battle of snubcraft that did not concern them in any way, they were brazen enough to refuse to comply to our commands.
Evidence: Evidence1 Evidence2

Corsair Court - Madvillain - 08-12-2011

[Image: TBH_heraldrysmall.gif]

Honorable elders of the court.

My name is Eliza Buonocore.
I am a pilot serving the Brotherhood , flying under the callsign Baila Morena.
For the last months I have been assigned to patrol Omicron Gamma ,
to uphold our laws and to protect planet Crete.

Recently we have discovered a shocking fact.
What makes the situation worse , is the fact that elements in the Benitez familia are trying to cover it up.
It seems they have their own secret agenda , and the security of the empire pays the bill for that.

I used to have trust in the Benitez familia.
After pointing out to them what we have discovered ,
I have recieved no formal reply , and to my knowlage , no actions where taken.

I have been approached by one of their pilots , asking me to drop the case.
As Benitez showed no action to solve this matter internally ,
I have no choice but to take this here.

The Brotherhood will not tolerate this treason ,
and does not discriminate in our efforts to uphold the security of the empire .
Enclosed is a copy of my transmission to the Benitez familia.

With honour dignity and pride.
Eliza Buonocore.

' Wrote:incoming transmission
source :Omicron Gamma , Crete high orbit
Encryption : medium
Video uplink established.
[Image: bailatransmission.jpg]

Hola amigo's

Yesterday during a routine patrol our group encountered a capital vessel inbound for Crete carrying several nomad entities on board.
After we asked the captain to destroy them he complied but in a very hostile manner.
He claimed to be a member of the Benitez family , and shortly afterwards a Benitez Titan launched from Crete.

This is where el story gets interesting.....
The pilot claimed to have a nomad research laboratory on Crete , for a very long time already.
When I pointed him to the fact that this is in breach with our laws , the pilot responded with
"do you want a battle to take place here ? I am not in the mood''.
Clearly I am not used to such tone coming from a Benitez hermano...

I am puzzled how this treason has never been noticed by our forces,
and before I will take this to the council of elders , I am sure this can be dealt with internally.
This laboratory should be shut down if it truly exists and the one who runs it should be punished.
Due to the delicate situation I have chosen to keep this between us for now.

Here is a part of my flight log for your information.

Adios

[Image: screen141.jpg]

Corsair Court - Tailsdoll - 08-13-2011

***Opening Transmission***

My name: Angelo de Cordovado, pilot for the Brotherhood
Name of offenders: Chuck.Harvey, Chuck.Harvey' and Johnny.Walker
Laws broken:18) Visitors to Corsair territory should, when possible, follow the advice or instructions of corsair pilots.

19) Visitors to Corsair territory should obey by-laws for individual territories within the empire

20) Vistitors to Corsair territory should, when possible, give advanced warning of their arrival in Corsair territory, and ask for docking clearance before docking, mooring or landing at Corsair bases.

Context: I stand here today, not only as an offended Brotherhood pilot, but also as an outraged Corsair! I only bring this to your attention now, Elders, but this is, at least, the third time an incident like this happens, with the same people. Earlier today, on Crete orbit, a pilot by the name of Chuck.Harvey (flying a Sabre, I might add), without provocation, warning or reason, began to open fire on friendly forces stationed there. Despite being warned several times by both myself and by another Brotherhood pilot (namely, Baila Morena), señor Harvey decided to insult us and continuing his aggression. After due warning, we proceeded to shoot him down. Not long after, he was joined by another pilot, Chuck.Harvey', with whom he had already commited these crimes before, and then, by Johnny.Walker. After a while, the three decided it would be a great idea to dock at Crete to escape the fighting. While I did not witness the actual docking (my ship being under repairs at the time), this is a clear violation of our laws! I demand that these three pilots be deemed enemies of the Empire, and that their docking rights be revoked! Evidence follows in suit:

Evidence: Proof of Aggression

Proof of Transgression

I beg the Court to consider this quickly, for I believe these gringos are beyond redemption. I humbly await your response.

Most sincerely,

Angelo de Cordovado

***Closing Transmission***

Corsair Court - Madvillain - 08-15-2011

Honorable elders of the court.
I have evidence of more corruption in our midst.
On patrol today we (Al''Martillo''Rodriguez and me) intercepted a Corsair flying an Eagle who was on his way to planet Crete to sell nomads to an unknown buyer.

After pointing out he was in violation of our laws and demanding him to drop the cargo,
the pilot that goes by the callsign Axmed did not comply , endangering other pilots and resulting in us running out of patience.
Needless to say he was no match for our guns and crash landed on Crete's surface after a few rounds from Rodriguez.

I suggest immediate arrest of this person because this case might be linked with the illegal lab I have pointed out earlyer.
Evidence follows.

Also I would like to mention a freelancer under the callsign Isaurus ,
who flew a very ugly Outcast into Gamma , managed to land on planet Crete ,
and possibly outfitted his vessel with a Corsair ID.
After a short skirmish we did managed to teach him a lesson by severely damaging his ship,
but these actions should not pass by unnoticed.

With honour, dignity and pride.
Eliza Buonocore

My name: Eliza Buonocore, pilot for the Brotherhood
Name of offenders: Axmed
Laws broken: 2a) Corsairs must not commit acts of treason against the Empire. Acts of treason include, but are not limited to;
(...)Providing goods or services to enemies of the Empire.
2b) Corsairs and allies* must be allowed to dock on Corsair bases (unless fugitives of Corsair law, or suspected of nomad infection).

Cargo scan

Comm system log

Code:
[15.08.2011 16:03:38] .Baila.Morena[TBH]: are you crazy ?
[15.08.2011 16:03:45] Axmed: wtf?
[15.08.2011 16:03:45] .Baila.Morena[TBH]: axmen drop those nomads now
[15.08.2011 16:03:52] Axmed: i go sell em
[15.08.2011 16:04:08] Al"Martillo"Rodriguez: we said drop em
[15.08.2011 16:04:15] Al"Martillo"Rodriguez: drop em
[15.08.2011 16:04:24] Axmed: wtf?
[15.08.2011 16:04:38] Axmed: stop atk me
[15.08.2011 16:04:41] .Baila.Morena[TBH]: you are in breach of corsair law axmed
[15.08.2011 16:04:45] Traffic control alert: Axmed has requested to dock

My name: Eliza Buonocore, pilot for the Brotherhood
Name of offenders: Isaurus
Laws broken:
18) Visitors to Corsair territory should, when possible, follow the advice or instructions of corsair pilots.
19) Visitors to Corsair territory should obey by-laws for individual territories within the empire
20) Vistitors to Corsair territory should, when possible, give advanced warning of their arrival in Corsair territory, and ask for docking clearance before docking, mooring or landing at Corsair bases.

Cargo scan
Guncam

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 08-17-2011

---------------------- re-opening case : Engaging.Teadrinkers ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 6, 15, 16

This ship has been assigned to a new commander. We believe he will be more
mannered and will read the laws and act accordingly.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Magistrate: Espingarda

---------------------- opening case : The.Banshee ---------------------------------------
Laws Breached: none specific - possible nomad infestation issue

The commander of the vessel known as The.Banshee is to come forward
and speak on their behalf about why are they taking nomad remains to our home.

The Council and this Court would like them to know that it could lead to severe
infestation problems, which we experienced earlier and still have records of it's
consequences.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------- opening case : CNS-Saros and Battlelore --------------------------
Laws Breached: 15, 16, 17

There are reasons why these laws exist and why you as commanders are not
allowed to enter Omicron Minor. It is a time-wasting effort.

The Court awaits an explanation for of presence in Omicron Minor

One week to reply.

Senora Buonocore,

the Court will contact the representatives of the Benitez Familia to seek an explanation,
although I am sure that they know what they are doing and their transportation of such
materials is regulated and safe.