Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 06-15-2013

--------opening case :fratricide and fostering of war--------
Laws Breached: 7 , 8 , 19

Capitano of the barbapapa,
your inability to show honor and respect let us suspect the worst. Be it that you are of low morals and not able to stand up for your deeds or you being simply loco or nomad infected.
In any case, you shall no longer find a safe haven or anything remotely similar to a home within our Empire. Hasta la vista.

This case is closed.

Magistrate: Elder Trueno

RE: Corsair Court - stormrage - 06-23-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION:
SENDER ID: Cino Marquez

Hola.
Me and the CNS|San Salvador of the Empire have found two Corsairs helping an Outcast destroy a ZHR base.
The report is below.

Quote:Your name: Cino Marquez.
Name of offender:Steam.Machine, Black_Jackk
Laws broken: 4.7, 6.9
Context: I have ordered the Corsair ships that were shooting the ZHR base to stop, they did not, I told them to attack the outcast they were destroying it with, they did not, me and CNS ship have attacked the Outcast, the two Corsair ships helped the outcast and shot us.
Evidence:
1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

[Image: 3ku5f.png]

RE: Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 06-23-2013

--------opening case :betrayal of the Empire--------
Laws Breached: 4.7, 6.9

The captains of the vessels who have attacked an Elder and the Elders follower are to be killed on sight and are exiled from Corsair teritory.
They are considered betrayers of the Empire.

Case closed.

Magistrate: Elder Marquez

RE: Corsair Court - RedEclipse - 06-24-2013

[Image: 0rrSn.png]
Greetings,

I posting this report on behalf of a week old incident, due alot of work on the Spaceport after siege and ongoing conflict with ZA, we wasn't able to fill it right after incident; hope you understand.

Attached files:

Your name: Christian Burton
Name of offender: Names of captains is unknown, but ships were named as "Black|Star" and "Mantra".
Laws broken:
7.a) Corsairs must not commit acts of treason against the Empire. Acts of treason include, but are not limited to:

Fraternizing with known enemies of the Empire. (does not include official negotiations)
Flying alongside enemies of the Empire. (with the exception of when in battle against a greater threat or common enemy)
Providing goods or services to enemies of the Empire.
Disclosing classified information to enemies of the Empire. Such information includes the co-ordinates of hidden bases, ship blueprints, Corsair technology schematics and more.
Threatening the liberty of the Corsair people through acts of terrorism.
Plotting or conspiring to overthrow the democratic Council of Elders. (does not include bids to win political power through legitimate processes)
Initiation of hostilities with Corsair allies*.
Deliberate sabotage of good relations with Corsair allies*.[/b]
Context:
These ships were spotted in siege of our station in Omicron Zeta, known as Phoenix Spaceport. But it seems fortune was on our side, with joint forces of Phoenix and Order we was able to fight back Spaceport when it was on critical level.
I'm attaching as evidence my communication towards Corsair Elders, it contains enough of evidence.
Evidence:
Communication link

[Image: Jh16c.png]

RE: Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 06-24-2013

--------opening case : Assault on the Phoenix Spaceport--------
Laws Breached: 7

The commanders of the Black|Star and the Mantra are summoned to this court.

Capitanos, you have been accused of attacking a installation of the Phoenix in the Omicron Kappa system, namely the Phoenix spaceport. Furthermore the recieved evidence heavily suggests you were doing so while fighting alongside a capitol warship from Rheinland, the Schlachtschiff.Bismarck.
You are summoned to explain why you think it helps the interests of the Empire to attack our supporters and trade partners, possibly setting them up against us and undermining our reputation as organized and trustworthy entity in the Omicrons - as well as why you saw it as proper procedure to fight with instead against these Rheinlanders, no matter how they ended up in Omicron Kappa anyways.

Capitans , you have 24 hours .

Magistrate: Elder Trueno Benitez

RE: Corsair Court - Kusari - 06-24-2013

***incoming transmision***

Senores looks like we have our diferences here, i'm afraid your policy isn't suitable with ours anymore. We are rejecting any judgment about the zoner incident.
And here it is what we think about all those acusations...

--From Cpt. Mantra asnwering machine...--

***Transmision Ends***

RE: Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 06-25-2013

--------opening case : Assault on the Phoenix Spaceport--------
Laws Breached: 7

To the capitanos of the Black|Star and the Mantra

Capitanos,
your inability to show up up to the court or the lack of respect for your Elders did not help your situation. Capitano Toro, you admit that the ideals of the Corsair Empire are no longer your own, implying that the capitano of the Blackstar follows that lead aswell.
You followed this through by allying with our enemies from Rheinland, thus the verdict of the Court is as follows:
Both of you are convicted to treachery to the Empire as well as taking effort to undermine our foreing policy.

You are to be considered traitors by all Corsairs, to be killed on sight.

--------Closing case : Assault on the Phoenix Spaceport--------

--------opening case : Assault on Order vessels in defense of Zoner Alliance installations--------

Laws Breached: 7, 9, 20

The capitanos of the ECG|Maj-Sandero-Rio , ECG|Col-Popei and ECG|Maj-Pacifier are summoned to this court.

Senores, you have been summoned due to charges pressed by the Order high command. You have been accused of entering the Omicron 74 system without orders from the council. By itself this is a waste of fuel and energy, the Empire has exactly zero business in that Zoner hive.
Waht makes this case interesting though is that the Order high command claims you have been assisting the so called Zoner alliance in defending their installations against the assorted forces within that system, including the Order.

Now- while there is no fixed policy on how to behave when caught up within clashes of the Zoner community or the Order, one thing is clear: The Empire does not support the Zoner Alliance in their struggles as it is none of our business. Worse yet for you, if you think you are more needed in this conflict than at our real warfronts....the honored and wise Elders of the Brotherhood and the Black Sails lead strikes against the Zoner alliance and as such you ended up on the wrong side of this conflict. Luckily, you did not raise your weapons against anotehr son of Crete.
Yet, the Order forces you attacked are not enemies of the Empire and your actions didn't bring you any honor.
As proud and acknowleged warriors of the Empire you are invited to bring forth your side of the Story and justify your actions. You have 24 h to do so.

Attached Evidence: Copy of the charges

RE: Corsair Court - Lucas Stone - 06-25-2013

--------opening case : Assault on Order vessels in defense of Zoner Alliance installations--------

Hola Senors and Elders of the Court,

My name A'ngel and i have the honor, no the privilage to serve in the ECG.

I have been asked to speak on-behalf of my fellow amigos y familiares.

I first ask what is honor?

On many occasions i question this myself, have we kept our honor in our deeds?

I look at what is happening in O-74 *shakes his head* is there honor in fighting the weak?

I think not my brother's *points the fingure at everyone gathered* do you say we are honorable in fighting such a weak enemy as those little Zoners?

No, i thought not...let us look at the enemies they have.

The Order, other wayward Zoners and Machines; yet still they STAND!

Some of our people have less honor or have we become weak?

To allow such as the Order to move us, to such a dis-honorable act.

Have you seen any food shipments lately? Our people starve because of this war! Before the Order invaded our neighbours, we had food delivered by those Zoners we see as a threat to our Great Empire!

So i say this we have done no wrong, we have sought glory and honor in true battle!

I thank the court for allowing me to speak and i hope you will see our acts as honorable and not as a mewing weakling who finds comfort in bullying others when he has his friends in greater numbers!

*bows*

Thankyou again Senor's and Elder's

*Turns looking at the court officials one by one and then walks out*

RE: Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 06-25-2013

--------Case : Assault on Order vessels in defense of Zoner Alliance installations--------

Senor A'ngel,
we take it that your hermanos stand by your opinion on this matter, or will they stand before the jury, too? In any case - you are right by citing honor, especially the honor in battle. Since centuries Corsairs and their familias have proven themselves by the flames of the battlefield.
You ask if there is honor in the skirmishes in Omicron 74? It is each familias choice to decide - the great Empire did not declare war on the Zoner alliance, even if some familias took up their arms. Now ask yourself....is the Zoner alliance an ally of the Empire? Are they in good standing with the friends of the Empire? Will the Zoner Alliance serve the greater good of the Empire?
You joined the side in a conflict which promised the fiercest battles and the most glory, the fire of Crete burns in you and your men - ask yourself though- would you have shot down another son of Crete on teh battlefield if they had been present? Did your actions help to further the goals of the Corsair Empire?
Is short term glory worth more to you as the well being of our bebitos?
You are no stranger to war - you know where our goals lie.....we don't need the Order pestering us in our backyard, our fleets have to focus - we need stability so we can strike harder at our real foes....think on this capitano.
Speak up again if you have more to add and fair judgement will be passed.

RE: Corsair Court - Lucas Stone - 06-26-2013

Hola Senors and Elders of the Court,

I watch with dismay as our great Empire is torn between Honor and Fear.

It sadens me *lowers his head and looks at the floor, a single tear drop falls to the floor*

*he looks up, with no shame at the show of weakness*

It sadens me that we fear the Order, how has it come to this...

*pauses*

How has it come to this that we, as a honorable people's have not seen the truth.

The truth, what is the truth...i recall on documents in court files that a Zoner came to the aid of Senora Mercedez Benitez, does anyone recall that?

*looks around at the court*

Has his compensation been paid, that this very court issued? The Zoner's name as recorded on Court records was Tri Udent, the very same man who now leads, the small be-seiged group that some of you.... would have us destroy!

*shakes his head*

No my brother's, he could have left Senora Mercedez to her doom...but he did not!

He showed honor and now look at how some of us honor him!

We talk about stability, wasnt there stability before the Order came to impose their will?

*Nods*

There was my brothers, did the Zoners in omicron 74 effect our great nation...they did...they provided food for our people...and paid their taxes when requested.

This war we see isnt a war *shakes head* it is a extermination of a group which doesnt fit into everyone's normal perceptions.

But then what will happen should another people decide, we the old honorable corsairs in this room do not fit into their way of life, would we then see our neighbours, brother's and sons turn against us?

Would we let Outcasts take our homes from us?

Thats what has happened to those Zoners.

So i ask not this just be a court case but also be about our own honor as a people, who do not always fit into everyone's perception of normal...and that we should tell the Order enough is enough, we will not give away what honor remains.

*bows*

Thankyou again Senor's and Elder's i look to you as honorable people, to sentence us according to our belief.

*Turns, nods at the Elders before he walks out*