Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 12-01-2010

:: transmission start ::
:: source : Council Hall, Crete, Omicron Gamma ::

[Image: nqzciw.jpg]

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to recent pressing events, the Elders were preoccupied with issues outside of this Court. We would get back to them as soon as environment around allows us to.

- The Elders -

:: transmission end ::

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 12-27-2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Court is reopen.

- The Elders -

:: transmission end ::

------------------------- opening case : Evolution ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 2a, 3

I grant commander of the Evolution time to express his side of the story here. 48 hours before the trial starts, commander. Use your time well.

------------------------ case closed --------------------------------------------

Magistrate: Espingarda

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-11-2011

------------------------- opening case : Evolution ---------------------------

Well. you had your time to respond, commander. We will give you one last chance.

You are fined. Send 50.000.000 to Corsair.Treasury to make amends and let us know here. Your deadline is 2 weeks from this moment.

Failure to do so will mean, that your ship will be assigned to another commander and you will be jailed or exiled. Consider this a last warning.

------------------------ case closed --------------------------------------------

Corsair Court - eclipse_star - 01-14-2011

' Wrote:------------------------- opening case : Evolution ---------------------------

Well. you had your time to respond, commander. We will give you one last chance.

You are fined. Send 50.000.000 to Corsair.Treasury to make amends and let us know here. Your deadline is 2 weeks from this moment.

Failure to do so will mean, that your ship will be assigned to another commander and you will be jailed or exiled. Consider this a last warning.

Was amazing how this court judje the facts in a day i wasn`t with my ship, based in invented facts, anyway i`ll pay the fine. thank you.

Corsair Court - eclipse_star - 01-14-2011

' Wrote:Was amazing how this court judje the facts in a day i wasn`t with my ship, based in invented facts, anyway i`ll pay the fine. thank you.

Corsair Court - Tommeh - 01-14-2011

[Image: 2yovp04.png][color=#FFFFFF]
Greetings Corsair Elders;

It's been a long time since we last time spoke.
Perhaps these are not the best conditions, but I have troublesome matter to report.
Just recently 2 Corsair warships going by the name Cheech and Widow.Maker.
have been causing problems around Minor and Delta by repeately attacking Order vessels,
even in Minor.
Now this is something I can live with, 2 nutcase Captains we can handle,
and not to let them interfere with our missions.
But just a day ago, one quite strange report passed by desk, you can guess about who it was.
Strangly this time those Vessels have been spotted in Alaska, again attacking our forces.

I can understand that some people feel hatred towards Order cause of certain issues,
but bringing large warships in Alaska is nonsense, risk of them being detected by Liberty Navy is quite large,
and I must say, that is something we can not allow, if they are detected, they will run to Minor,
bringing entire Navy Fleets on their tails, endangering our position even more, and sadly,
we will be forced to destroy said Corsair ships to save ourselfes.

I know you do not care much about Order and our space,
but perhaps those 2 warships would be more valuable on your first fronts,
being allies for quite long, we are familiar with the battles you lead,
and returning those ships to their primary purposes would be facilitating for both of us,
as we wouldn't waste our time to deal with those,
and you would get 2 heavly armored warships where they are most needed.

I am attaching the mentioned report in this transmission,
hopefully it will be enough for you to process it, if not, we will handle it somehow,
I just felt you should be aware of these events.

' Wrote:<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%]---Classified for all except members of The Order ---
--- Verifying Order ID ... ---
--- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ---
--- Order ID Verified playing Message ---

Comm ID: James Cook, Captain of the Order Secondary Fleet Light Assault Carrier - OCV-Endeavour - GEB Class
To: Members of the Order High Command
Subject: Corsair Aggression
Encryption: Highest
Hello Sirs,

I got attacked by the Corsair Vessel Cheech. but it had a different Companion ID: Widow.Maker.
The attack occurred several days ago in the Alaska System. I am sorry for the lateness of the Report I was more worried about getting another Ship.

I was flying my patrol, when I intercepted Commchatter from two Ships talking about "Destroying the Order station", curious I went to investigate. Upon arriving at the scene I saw an Osiris and a Legate both equipped with CAU VIII Armor and a full loadout of weapons.

[Image: screen33kl.th.jpg]

I docked with the station to Call for assistance. None was available so I undocked and the following scenes took place.

[Image: screen34y.th.jpg]
[Image: screen35s.th.jpg]
[Image: screen36p.th.jpg]
[Image: screen37h.th.jpg]
[Image: screen38l.th.jpg]

What I found curious was the fact that they had an Order Vessel, in light of these events I humbly suggest to overthink our policy towards the Corsairs.
Captain James Cook of the OCV-Endeavour out.

-- Message Ends --
Perhaps you noticed,
Captain of this carrier is missinformed about certain things,
it will be taken care of.
Also, if you decide not to react on this report, your choice...
That would be all from me.

[Image: 29wk7is.png]

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-16-2011

Addendum: Evolution.

Commander, if you think we have nothing else to do than to sit
somewhere in a room and forge evidence against you, be my
guest. You had your time to speak about this issue. I might add
- QUITE A LONG TIME - Now shut up and go read the
laws applied to your behavior and your vessel.

------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 6, 6a, 15, 16

48 hours to present your side of the story. You see what we see. Speak up, or accept your punishment and shame.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-16-2011

My name is Darcy Chambers and
i have been hired by Deegan and Cheech
to represent them in this matter.

I am a Lawyer from Chambers Rodrigez Lloyd and sons.

Ok lets get to the facts here shall we.
My Clients are puzzeld as to how this Order
Agent has doctored these images about them
because as you can see from this real Gun Cam

http://i53.tinypic.com/fwt0l0.jpg

my clients captured the blown up ships data recorder
to cover " their own tracks" shall we say.

They made a point of doing this so as there would be
no evidence of them taking data on that secret Order Station.

The admit to the Court that they were in Alaska and they know
that they are not ment to be there, but there are reasons for this.

1. At 11.33 they encounterd a Geb in Delta, after scanning the
vessel, they detected a large number of captured Corsair Pilots.

They requested the return of their brothers but were ignored and the vessel fled.

11.37: They decide to enter Minor to take pilots from the Geb.

11.39: After a short conversation Geb Cruises to Alaska JH

11: 40 Widow Maker and Cheech know that their own vessels are in no danger of being destroyed by the Geb so they follow it to Alaska.

11:45 They follow the Geb , and it leads them to a secret base which they plot its position as it seems to not appear on the nav map. They then again tell the Cpt of the Geb to hand over Pilots...he docks... He undocks and has placed the Pilots in the Brigg onboard the station and no longer has them onboard his ship.

11.55 Geb pilot is instructed to explain himself and also hand over the remaining Corsair Weapons he has forgotten to sell..he refuses then is Destroyed in the next few minutes.

11.57 : As shown in the screenshot hes data recorder is captured and my clients leave and head back to Yaren.

They understand that what they did is against written laws , but with lives at stake they had to make a decision on the fly and chose to save their brothers.

Now i hope the court will be leinent here and see their dilema.
They assure me it will not happen again..Them to enter Alaska.

Thank you for your time.

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-16-2011

------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 6, 6a, 15, 16

I don't care who you are. I offered the floor to the commanders of Widow.Maker and Cheech. Are they mute? I doubt it. Now get the hell out of my Court, missy. This is not Bretonia or Liberty. We speak for ourselves here.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-16-2011

Are you Blind they are standing in the Dock right here.
This is a Court and im their mouth piece.