Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-16-2011

Ok ok ill speak if it is what is required.

My name is Brian Deegan Cpt of The Widow Maker

Ok lets get to the facts here shall we.
i am puzzeld as to how this Order
Agent has doctored these images about us
because as you can see from this real Gun Cam

http://i53.tinypic.com/fwt0l0.jpg

we captured the blown up ships data recorder
to cover " our own tracks" shall we say.

We made a point of doing this so as there would be
no evidence of us taking data on that secret Order Station.

We admit to the Court that we were in Alaska and we know
that we are not ment to be there, but there are reasons for this.

1. At 11.33 we encounterd a Geb in Delta, after scanning the
vessel, we detected a large number of captured Corsair Pilots.

We requested the return of our brothers but were ignored and the vessel fled.

11.37: We decided to enter Minor to take pilots from the Geb.

11.39: After a short conversation Geb Cruises to Alaska JH

11: 40 Myself and Cheech know that our own vessels are in no danger of being destroyed by the Geb sowe follow it to Alaska.

11:45 We follow the Geb , and it leads us to a secret base which we plot its position as it seems to not appear on the nav map. We then again tell the Cpt of the Geb to hand over Pilots...he docks... He undocks and has placed the Pilots in the Brigg onboard the station and no longer has them onboard his ship.

11.55 Geb pilot is instructed to explain himself and also hand over the remaining Corsair Weapons he has forgotten to sell..he refuses then is Destroyed in the next few minutes.

11.57 : As shown in the screenshot hes data recorder is captured and myself and Cheech leave and head back to Yaren.

We understand that what we did is against written laws , but with lives at stake we had to make a decision on the fly and chose to save our brothers.

Now i hope the court will be leinent here and see our dilema.
We assure you it will not happen again..That is us to enter Alaska.

Thank you for your time.

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-16-2011

------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 6, 6a, 15, 16

Again, I want - them - to talk. Now - If you want to serve as anyone's else mouth piece in the future, I suggest you stay put and quiet now, or learn sign language. There is a collection of 'Too-lose-tongues' in a room behind my back. Want to make a contribution?

Commanders, I strongly suggest you stand up and talk for yourself, and tell this senora to stop interfering.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Magistrate: Espingarda

Ok ok ill speak if it is what is required.

My name is Brian Deegan Cpt of The Widow Maker

Ok lets get to the facts here shall we.
i am puzzeld as to how this Order
Agent has doctored these images about us
because as you can see from this real Gun Cam

http://i53.tinypic.com/fwt0l0.jpg

we captured the blown up ships data recorder
to cover " our own tracks" shall we say.

We made a point of doing this so as there would be
no evidence of us taking data on that secret Order Station.

We admit to the Court that we were in Alaska and we know
that we are not ment to be there, but there are reasons for this.

1. At 11.33 we encounterd a Geb in Delta, after scanning the
vessel, we detected a large number of captured Corsair Pilots.

We requested the return of our brothers but were ignored and the vessel fled.

11.37: We decided to enter Minor to take pilots from the Geb.

11.39: After a short conversation Geb Cruises to Alaska JH

11: 40 Myself and Cheech know that our own vessels are in no danger of being destroyed by the Geb sowe follow it to Alaska.

11:45 We follow the Geb , and it leads us to a secret base which we plot its position as it seems to not appear on the nav map. We then again tell the Cpt of the Geb to hand over Pilots...he docks... He undocks and has placed the Pilots in the Brigg onboard the station and no longer has them onboard his ship.

11.55 Geb pilot is instructed to explain himself and also hand over the remaining Corsair Weapons he has forgotten to sell..he refuses then is Destroyed in the next few minutes.

11.57 : As shown in the screenshot hes data recorder is captured and myself and Cheech leave and head back to Yaren.

We understand that what we did is against written laws , but with lives at stake we had to make a decision on the fly and chose to save our brothers.

Now i hope the court will be leinent here and see our dilema.
We assure you it will not happen again..That is us to enter Alaska.

Thank you for your time.

------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
I take it you have proof to back up your statements? A data recording from the cruiser's cargo scan, or a comm log of them saying something like it?

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

' Wrote:------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
I take it you have proof to back up your statements? A data recording from the cruiser's cargo scan, or a comm log of them saying something like it?

Yes we do ill have them brought to the court as soon as we can access them.

Until then, adios.

// i have to wait until my counterpart is online for the ss, will be about 8 hours.

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-17-2011

Data Recording Of Gebs Cargo Scan.

May we go now??

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-17-2011

Who said we're done here? No. You can't go. You don't want to hear what the Court has to say about this? So far, you were the one's talking - presenting your side, so to speak. Now we will be the people speaking.

First of all, the Court recognizes your efforts to help your brothers. But there is a price. You were lucky nobody else saw you there, at given time. We received evidence concerning this case from the Order Admiralty, anyway. Relations with the Order are tense as they are - without Corsair ships roaming around their space, shooting their cruisers. Both your ships could have been lost, if Minor would react sooner. And don't even get me started about Alaska. What were you thinking? The law was breached, and you will be punished for it. Both of you will pay a thirty million (30.000.000) fine to the Corsair.Treasury. I was easy on you, trust me.

Concerning that cruiser and it's cargo, the Elders will have a chat with Order reps about it. And next time, when you see something like that, you let us know. We will deal with it through proper channels. There's no need for another war here, don't you think? I believe you can count the number of fronts, on which we are fighting at the moment. Take that into consideration next time. And stay out of Order space. If I see it again, I won't be exactly pleased.

Pay your fines and you are free to go.

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-17-2011

We will pay this fine that is not a problem.

But if we encounter other ships in Delta that
hold our pilots and refuse to give them to us
we will just destroy them and retrieve our men.

We are fighting men, sir. We shouldn't be sitting around
on our sorry asses filling out request forms for permissions
we should already have.

Good Day.