Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 01-17-2011

------------------------- opening case : Widow.Maker, Cheech ---------------------------
Laws Breached: 6, 6a, 15, 16
You - are first and foremost a commander of a Corsair flagship-class vessel. Act accordingly. If you think the Elders were born on a golden jerry, you should think about it again. Most of us were dogfighting Hessians before you could even tell the difference between your toenails and your balls. We still do. We fight wars, that people like you start - with irresponsible actions. Think a few steps ahead. That's warfare. Not 'engaging all I see without warning', damnit. We've seen too many mothers cry after their sons died. Want yours to be the next? Do you know how easy it is to track a Legate-class?

Case is closed. Now pay your fines and get the hell out. We have other business to do, than to babysit you here.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Magistrate: Espingarda

Corsair Court - bullet1967 - 01-17-2011

[Image: xbk58y.png]

Payment sent now get outa my way i have ships to destroy.
* slams door and leaves laughing *

Corsair Court - Total.Absolution - 01-18-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
ID: Order| Sergeant Clint Eastwood
Subject: Corsair Aggression

Your name: Clint Eastwood

Name of offender: Cheech. and Chong

Laws broken: 2a, 6, 16

Context:

After hearing some buzzing on the comms on Toledo, I
undock, and what I saw rocked my core. Wrecks of several Order fighters, and the notable
engine signatures of Osiris' engines, which lead back to two Corsair Osiris', which were rather
keen on bragging about shooting order pilots. I then proceeded to follow them to Omicron Delta.
They said something about smoking Nomads and Order pilots as well. After getting in rather
close range, they threw a couple threats, and then a pair of gunners onboard their battleships
shot down my Bastet with synchronized battle razors.

Evidence:

Evidence1: Threat from Cheech

Evidence2: Log of Threats

Evidence3: My Ship Destroyed

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

Corsair Court - Marley - 01-18-2011

[Image: cheech-1.png]

*Takes a hit from bong*

Now you listen to me and listen to me good..oh little agent in his pram.
First of all it was not my fault you were silly enough to get blown to pieces by that NPC hunter Destroyer before i got chance to *laughs* ...So making up lies that you were killed by my hands is not cool maan.

Also you was destroyed in Delta and this even before i was summoned to court for the Alaska incident.
So your attempt's to try and get me even more do do are quite childish really if ya ask me dood!*smokes*
Do us Corsair's a favour and save humanity or whatever you worms do.*coughs*

And as for synchronised BattleRazor.. Learn to scan ones cargo hold doooood! *laughs*

I have not forgotten about my lost family member's to Order hands

Viva Espania!
Yalalalalala..

Corsair Court - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 02-21-2011

::::: Incoming transmission :::::
ID: Mishkyura Ikikawa, Captain of the Golden Turtle, Samura employee
Subject: I've been target for exortion in Omicron Gamma!

Konnichiwa, buisness partners. I have some terrible news, well atleast for me...

I've just landed on Kurile. Since it's the nearest base and I hope this transmission will reach you from here fast.. but lets begin with proper introduction.

My name is Mishkyura Ikikawa, I'm a captain of one trading vessel which samura commissioned me to control. My trade route mainly covers hauling quantum multiplexors to tripoli shipyard and some intresting art workings back to New Tokyo, well I don't know specificly about that cargo, but as I'm let to know these ones are something you take a good care of.

Work is hard. And it's awfully dangerous. Not every captain would agree to move goods through edge worlds. But atleast I'm paid good money for it. But I never think this about gamma. I always felt safe in there then moving goods for your nation until now.

Seems one of the individuals thinks it's alright to ask for, how he calls himself "toll". I'm risking my life each day I fly so far from Kusari, moving goods for you. And this guy scares me to death where I think I'm safe. And we all know that random tolls is never healthy for trading.

Anyway. I kept my manners and tried to explain the situation. Yet he ignored everything I've said. Being afraid that that madman can blow up my ship I paid him the money he asked.

This is outragous. I'm being attacked by the people I'm shipping goods while risking my for just going there. I know a lot of corsairs are reasonable people, but please understand, if this will continue unpunished, I will ask my CEO to give me another route, after all I have children to feed.

::::: Attaching data :::::

[Image: freelancer2011022116272.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116321.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116293.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116293.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116303.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116311.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116312.th.png] [Image: freelancer2011022116320.th.png]

::::: End of transmission :::::

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 02-22-2011

------------------------- opening case : Black.Flag ----------------------------------------
Laws Breached: 2a, 10, 11
I'm giving the Black.Flag the usual 48 hours to present
his side of this.

------------------------ case closed ----------------------------------------------------------

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 02-24-2011

------------------------- opening case : Black.Flag ----------------------------------------

Very well. Since you obviously don't care about us, we will not care about what you have to say further in this matter. I'm wondering how many shipments of artifacts have you intercepted and fined, thus having an impact on the decline of artifact trade. We can't have our own people sabotaging our economy. Or perhaps you and your family would like to be an example of how the Corsair people will look like, if the artifact and food trade were stopped? Very well. No food for you, commander. Furthermore, you will pay the Empire a fine of 25.000.000 (twenty-five million credits). Send the payment to Corsair.Treasury within 48 hours and give us proof of the transaction (in this channel), or we will take something else from you.

Corsair Court - CorsairCouncil - 02-28-2011

You had your time to respond, and you chose to ignore us. The Black.Flag is declared a 'Kill on Sight' vessel. It's docking rights are revoked on Corsair bases. Go harbor elsewhere. We don't need saboteurs amongst us.

This decision is final.

Corsair Court - DarthBindo - 03-20-2011

[Image: asdfezio.gif]
Your name:Elder Ezio Della Francesca
Names of offender:Deguello, Liuts||riteris, Kraken, Al"Martillo"Rodriguez, John.rigs, Liscense.To.Chill, Pato.Kapinoso, Whack.Attack, Supremo, CNS-Captain.Armin, Tuco.Pacifico., El.Pacifico
Laws broken:16) Warship captains must not take their ship outside core Corsair territory* unless;
They are accompanied by a balanced fleet, with at least as many fighters and bombers as there are warships. ......or....
Their operation has received the approval of a Council Elder or one of their deputies.
17) Warship captains must not waste fuel on unworthy endeavours, such as chasing individual enemy fighters, or other tasks that could be done by a smaller craft. Warships should only be deployed when necessary.

*Here, "core corsair territory" refers to the regions of Omicron Gamma, Omicron Theta, Omicron Eta (south of minefield), Omicron Kappa, Omicron Delta, Omicron 91, Omicron 93, Omicron 94, Omicron 96, Omega 41 and Omega 5.
Context:Such an egregious example of idiocy and flagrant disrespect I have never seen.
I heard reports of a unsanctioned capital raid on the Omega-7 system, and I arrived just in time to see them leave, with only one fighter in sight.
After warning them against such tactics, and forbidding them, I then followed the miscreants to Alpha, where they attempted a raid with not a single corsair fighter in evidence, against the advice of an Elder and in direct conflict with the Laws of the Empire.

Evidence:
Evidence1
Evidence2
Evidence3
Evidence4
Evidence5
Evidence6
Evidence7
Evidence8
Evidence9
Evidence10
Evidence11