Discovery Gaming Community
Corsair Court - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Corsair Court (/showthread.php?tid=39395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Corsair Court - DarthBindo - 03-20-2011

[Image: asdfezio.gif]
It would be easier to use a shovel instead of words, signore.
' Wrote:I would be very careful questioning the honour and integrity of a man who has achieved the highest social status that any can achieve in Cretan society.

Corsair Court - Screenie - 03-20-2011

Connection Establishing...
Initiating Transmission...
Communications ID...

[color=#FFCC66]Captain Mixel of the Supremo Osiris Battleship

We doing this again are we?

Go back a few transmissions, you see there was another kid just like you Ezio, so much power on a little piece of paper but no actual recognition in space.

He also tried something similar, do you really want to know what happened? He was humiliated to pieces by the Corsair Community. In fact, he was so humiliated that he mysteriously disappeared from the public pedestal and has yet to ever shown his face again. No doubt when I call that man-child out again he will surely pop up any second now on this channel foaming his mouth off about how he's going to do this or that. He is nothing, like you, absolutely nothing. Just some loser behind a desk.

I have lost the number of times this same Osiris Fleet that you are pushing to get banished have saved the face of the Corsairs from facing utter defeat by incoming fleets of Outcast Forces. You listen to me pencil-pusher, who the hell are The Brotherhood anyways? Are you even an organization anymore? I think my cleaning crew have more people than your entire group combined.

You have just been elected to an Elder, for god knows what reasons, and based on what merits, and you think you can on your second day on the job come and push around the same people who destroys the enemy before they even manage to utter a single word of dominance in the Gamma Sector? Where have you been exactly anyway? I have never even seen you and you think you can through the use of lobbying tactics remove us?

It isn't as simple as that. We don't simply disappear whether you like it or not. In the days of old, where the skill of a Corsair was rewarded, not punished was the day a group of experienced Elders received my respect, where I would listen to their every command and with confidence believe it was for the better of the Corsairs.

Where the constant presence of Elders, reassuringly told you day after day, proved to you that these men were put under charge because they had earned their place amongst the greatest of the Corsairs. Not some child trying to play the big man in a desperate attempt to compensate for something. But most importantly, doing so just because he wants to exercise the use of his newly found powers.

But let me tell you something, I hope this motion goes through so I can prove to you how this will turn out to be the greatest mistake in Corsair History.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#FFFFFF]Connection Removed...
Transmission Terminated...

Corsair Court - Ed Von Nya - 03-20-2011

> LEON BASE COMMUNICATION NETWORK
> TO: SHAMELESS MUCHO

[Image: doncorleoneogenopen135x.jpg]

And who you are then? No one heard of you anything and you dare to point your fingers at glorious warriors who killed more Nation's enemies and won more battles then you can ever imagine yourself. Tell you what - if you want some respect - you need to earn it with actions, your sweet talks are nowhere to be something we, Corsairs, do respect in the first place.
Your shame attempts to pose yourself important and cool around our people making all of us laughing so hard that walls of my modest apartments tremble.

Laud laugh of at least 10 man hared on the background, Don Vekt raised his hand asking for silence so he can continue.

Our family is huge, don't mess little amigo, don't mess.

Corsair Court - Shryke - 03-20-2011

[ INCOMING TRANSMISSION ]
[ COMM ID: Viggo of the Black Sails ]

I have fought alongside these brave warriors of Crete many times as they defended our home from the Outcasts. I find this attempt to punish them as they take the fight to our enemy's doorstep to be appalling.

I cannot say why this is even brought up. Is this nothing but some petty attempt to throw one's weight around? And for what? Punishing our fellow Corsairs for killing our nemesis! What's next? Punishing them for attacking Hessians?

To all those men that have been put on this show trial, I say that I stand with you. Your fate is my own!

[ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ]

Yes, killing fighters with upwards of twelve battleships.
Truly you are skilled.
Against these impossible odds, it is a wonder you even survived to stand trial.

' Wrote:
Yes, killing fighters with upwards of twelve battleships.
Truly you are skilled.
Against these impossible odds, it is a wonder you even survived to stand trial.

Communications ID...

Again, your damn ignorance bewilders me, how the hell you even became an Elder to begin with. Here is my submitted proof that I, and the people you accuse, defend Gamma just as much as we attack Alpha:

Attached Image 1

Attached Image 2

Attached Image 3

An Elder was even present there in Gamma. An actual Elder, who is on the battle-field.

Those images prove that Elder Montezuma was in Gamma.
Not that he took his legate to Alpha.
Do not attempt to lie to the court.

' Wrote:
Those images prove that Elder Montezuma was in Gamma.
Not that he took his legate to Alpha.
Do not attempt to lie to the court.

Communications ID...

Hahaha, yes perfect.

The only liar here is you.

It shows clearly how we defend against large capital vessels just as much as we fight snubcrafts, your accusation and attempt to mud-drag our name was that we did not. You hoped we would have no evidence to counter this claim, but we just revealed one out of many falsehoods your persona represents. Do you really want me to bring Elder Montezuma to validate this claim? I have fought beside him on numerous occasions.

You have just lost this game of rhetorics.

Corsair Court - Cond0r - 03-20-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Carlos, Captain of the Whack Attack

Today is a shameful day for the Corsair Empire.

We are being brought to trial for dealing with the sniffers, for defending our home, for fighting and putting our lives at stake every day for the great Corsair empire. Who are you even? I have not seen you on the battlefield, facing and fighting the enemies that threaten your home. When was the last time you set foot on the battlefield? When was the last time you knew the feeling of being a true Corsair warrior.

You are nothing for me, a person elected to carry a burden he can never even fathom to understand. How many times have we fought off fleets of sniffer Dreadnoughts that came to our home. How many times have we defended Crete, the planet that we so much love. More importantly, how many times have YOU done it. You do nothing but throw accusations at Corsair warriors for doing their duty, FOR LIVING THE LIVES OF A WARRIOR! We have fought alongside Elders Montezuma and Espi, we charged enemy fleets with courage, with our hearts boiling! Where were you at that time?

And these crimes you speak of, I see you have provided evidence? Evidence of what? Evidence of true Corsairs killing and destroying enemy fleets. Please, bring more evidence like it, it will just further strengthen our words. And what is that unintelligible gibberish I see you speaking in several of the guncam photos?

To all your accusations I say HA! You dare to call us cowards? You are just a mere shadow of the Elder image, a shadow of true Elders that risk their lives for their people! You dare call me out? I challenge you! I challenge you to face me in a fighter! I will show you that you should be more afraid of my fighter than any Outcast dreadnought fleet.

Never again call our actions shameful, never again use the word "warrior" for you do not know its meaning!

If I am being put on trial for fighting for the Corsair people, and for living the life of a warrior, then I shall continue to be a "criminal".

Corsair Court - KPT-Leviathan - 03-20-2011

Channel open...
ID: Tuco Pacifico the Fearless

So hermanos I've just finished resting after my night of celebration and my good hermano and friend Carlos, with whom we've burned thousands of useless pig farmers from all over, tells me that my efforts are not being appreciated!

Well, do you know what my name is? It's Tuco Pacifico the Fearless! Which means I am not scared, not of desk jockeys, definitely not. I've been there when those Order pig farmers decided that they feel stronger than us and tried attacking us in our own space which is Omicron Theta. We killed those pigs so well that even today they are afraid to speak to us nevermind be in our space. I've been to Bretonia too but me and my amigos all agree that's not a huge accomplishment.

But amigo the best war that I've been in is burning those Outcast boats one and all! Sometimes they even get drugged enough to come here, to Gamma, and think they can take us on. Si, this is when I undock my famous ship the El Pacifico and show these pig farmers who is the better shot!

So if you going to try to put a noose around my neck, you better make sure that rope is nice and tight amigo. I am a Corsair and if you want a blood feud with Tuco Pacifico over who's cojones are bigger, then I can assure you just now that Tuco's cojones are always bigger si?