Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED] UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE (/showthread.php?tid=39430)

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - hribek - 05-11-2010

[MR]Nickbrock - ID | kill
@ $2,000,000

Hidamari_Kiriko (Bretonia Police) - ID | kill1 | kill2
@ $1,000,000 x 2

BHG|Stoat'' - ID | kill
@ $2,000,000
+ $10,000,000 bonus

[GC]-Hayley.Winters - Target ID | destroyed | demolished again
@ $2,000,000 x 2

Total: $20,000,000

Send Money To: [color=#4B0082]Indigo.Reaver

Personal notes: The destruction of Stoat's ship was an A class work, as the bystanders would agree. Even the Hessians nodded, before we cracked our whips and made them run to Ronneburg. I have no idea why a Chrysanthemum would go as far as this one did. But she paid for it, that's for sure. Hidamari_Kiriko seemed to be a strange police officer. Now the person joined the ranks of BPA) full-time. He/she might be a spy working for another organization. Nickbrock was a pain in the neck. I'm the painkiller.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 05-11-2010

[Image: av-328661.png]

Hola,

Payment has been sent:

[Image: screen1463BMP.jpg]

It is most excelent to see the destruction of the ship of a Hunter Guildmaster, we are extremely pleased with this.

The Reavers are proving themselves most valuable, it was evidently the correct decision to trust you.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Zapp - 05-11-2010

Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********xx
Name:
Any Colour You Like
Target: [color=#FF9966]Corsairs

Buzzed Omicron Alpha today, and took down two Outcasts before the Outcast fleet reared it's ugly head. Luck was on my side, however, in that there was a Hessian trying to get friendly with the Outcasts (whom I was engaging) that they started shooting at. I took advantage of the confusion and slipped away, safe in the knowledge that I had earned three million credits.

ID shots:
[Image: th_ascreen77.png][Image: th_ascreen80.png]

Kill confirmation:
[Image: th_ascreen79.png][Image: th_ascreen81.png]

[color=red]Closing Transmission

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 05-11-2010

Hola,

Payment has been sent:

[Image: screen1464BMP.jpg]

While it is well known that the Outcasts are incompotent pilots, having it proved time and time again is always entertaining to see, you have definately earned your payment.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Wuselkobold - 05-11-2010

<<<incoming transmission>>>
<<<establishing visual communications>>>

[Image: 945887890-00.gif]

'ello Senors!

I've just stumbled across that lovely bountyboard of yours, and well, I kind of like what I see there.
Now you're certainly asking yourself 'who is this guy?', so I'm gonna tell you some things about me.
I'm a former Bounty Hunter. Yepp, thats right. Now, before you start shooting at me and stuff, I'll tell you something.
I don't care for allegiance and all that crap, just about credits. I do however realise that its a stupid thing to shoot at ones costumers, so while hiring me to kill your enemies, you'd also make sure I won't play skeet shootin' with your boys 'n girls.
I'm good at what I'm doin' and I've eraned quiet some reputation in my business. If you want my guns, they're yours.

Cheers,

Crow

<<<transmission ends>>>
<<<signal lost>>>

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Zeltak - 05-11-2010

Initiating Connection...
Establishing Connection...
Transmitting Message...

[Image: kirill.png]

Priviet Corsair Elders.

I found a Das Wilde Pilot in ze Omega-3 zystem. Zere we engaged in combat but ze target ran to Omega-7 and then towards Omega-5. During ze escape I kept shooting at him until ze target had 0 bots left and half-hull remaining. Unfortunately Ze Wilde Pilot managed to engage in Cruise but I was 1K behind him at all times. After he jumped to ze Omega-11 system he strangely felt the need to be suicidal and ran into a planet in-front of him.

Truly hilarious da? I do not know if I'm allowed to be payed for zis kill but take into consideration that I got him down to 0 bots and forced ze target to ram ze planet. I leave the rest to you. Evidence of ze chase will of course be provided.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Century Gothic]Identification

Chase Evidence 1

Chase Evidence 2

Chase Evidence 3

Chase Evidence 4

Chase Evidence 5

Chase Evidence 6

If zis will be payed, please zen send ze money to Ghost.Reaver

Quote:Das Wilde ships: $3,500,000

Message Terminated...

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 05-12-2010

Hola,

Senor Crow, before any decision regarding whether or not you will be permitted to work for us is reached, you must make clear your ship and weapon specifications, as we cannot have a Mercenary in the employment of the Empire using the weapons of our enemies.

Senor "Ghost", while it is comendable that you have the courage to engage an infested ship, the fact that he escaped onto a planet (possibly crash landing on the surface, and being rescued), means that you will not be paid the full contract payment. However, given that you dammaged and aided in the possible destruction of his ship, we will pay you half the contract payment.

Said payment has been delivered into your account:

[Image: screen1465BMP.jpg]

We hope that in future, a ship of this potency is not allowed to escape total destruction.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Dusty Lens - 05-12-2010

* Incoming Bounty Claim *
* Routing *
* Verifying Registry *

= Daniel "Copper" Conner
= Reaver Mercenary Company

Open Channel

* Yes * No *

[MR]NickBrock = Molly Barghest = Destroyed Seems the luck of the Irish doesn't extend to Omega 7. That's one less emissary to reach the Hessians. = Omega 7 System 1 2
= Payment Due: 2,000,000
= Payment to Route: Copper.Reaver

* Transmision Terminated *

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 05-12-2010

Hola,

Payment has been sent:

[Image: screen1466BMP.jpg]

It seems the Mollies are becoming more and more adventurous, it is good to see that they are being made to regret it.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Zeltak - 05-12-2010

Initiating Connection...
Establishing Connection...
Transmitting Message...

[Image: kirill.png]

Priviet Corsair Elders.

Got a Bounty Hunter and an Outcast to claim.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Century Gothic]Outcast Identification

Outcast Kill

Bounty Hunter Identification

Bounty Hunter Kill

Quote:Untagged Outcast ships: $1,500,000

Quote:Untagged Bounty Hunter ships: $1,000,000

Please send ze money to Ghost.Reaver

Message Terminated...