Discovery Gaming Community
[CLOSED] UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE (/showthread.php?tid=39430)

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Slavik - 02-27-2013

[Image: Em0mp.png]

Buenos Dias hunters,

Our apologies for the delay. The Bounty Board technician has been retired therefor I am dealing with the board payments this time.

Senor Dada, both claims have been verified, pament of 7 million credits has been sent

Senor Peyton, Only 1(one) Claim has been verified. The claim for the IMG transport was denied due to lacking cargo scan. Payment of 3 million credits has been sent.

Quote:You have sent 7.000.000 credits to CN|Dada

You have sent 3.000.000 credits to Wayne.Peyton

Please check your Neural net accounts. Oh and check accurate pricing and requirements before trying to claim bounties.

Ciao for now,

Ronaldo Benitez

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 02-28-2013

Due to a (now fixed) error in the Bounty Board, next payment of mr Peyton will include 2,5 million credits.

The Corsair Bounty Board wishes you all happy hunting

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - vincent camwell - 04-16-2013

Hola,
Here is my application to claim bounties...
Ship name: Mobile.Fort
Ship Type: Praefect (with 2 cerburus turrets, 2 pulse, 2 light mortars and 6 solaris)
I have had no previous employment as a mercenary. My ID and IFF are both corsairs. Proof -
.bmp   screen23.BMP (Size: 243.99 KB / Downloads: 13)
I look forward for your response.

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Dada - 12-06-2013

... CNS-Dada ...

Sending to: Council of Corsair Elders

Hola! dear Council,

Its time to remove some dust on your bounty board...I got fresh blood for you *smirks*

I intercepted a solitary squid hanging around the jump gate, in Omega 7:

Wilde.Stefanie,Gottlieb
scan - destruction

Payment: 5.000.000 SC
Send cash to: CNS-Dada

***Transmission lost***

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - KaiserDietz - 02-03-2014

[Image: kAKD80S.png]

Yia sas elders of the Council,

With the expanding influence of IMG, Wilde and Hessian forces into the area surrounding the Migrant Fleet, we have found the Treasury somewhat lacking in funds for refitting and repairing our vessels. To cover the costs of our fighting we would like to apply to the Imperio's registry of mercenaries. Ships will usually fly under the tag (/\) which will designated them as a DorieĆ­s Spartiatai or Periocei nationals, capable of assisting the Empire, should they need it. Our equipment and ships are extremely mixed, as most of our technology has come from the trash heap of past wars. We fly anything from Correos to Scimitars, dependent on what we can find in the field. We fly under the Freelancer ID. Here is proof of our good standing:

- - -
ATTACHMENT DETECTED
PARSING FOR MALWARE... NO THREATS
OPENING...
- - -

Quote:
[Image: yuMCuEO.png?1]

We hope to hear back shortly,
Yia sas.

With your Shield, or on It

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - KaiserDietz - 02-13-2014

[Image: kAKD80S.png]

Yia sas elders of the Council,

We just took down a Hessian transport vessel, hauling munitions, here are the stubs.

- - -
ATTACHMENT DETECTED
PARSING FOR MALWARE... NO THREATS
OPENING...
- - -

Quote:
[Image: lxDe3Is.png]
[Image: qN5zIBt.png]

Payment due: 3.000.000
Cash to: (/\)-DMM-Korinthos

We hope to hear back shortly,
Yia sas.

With your Shield, or on It

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Dark_Predator - 03-31-2015

Hola! One BH death here for today:

[Image: screen21_zps9ke0z6ct.png]

Payment to : Adreno.Escudero

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - Dark_Predator - 04-21-2015

This board doesn't work?

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - The Brotherhood - 06-17-2015

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

It have come to my knowlege that for some reason Council of Elders havent shut this down, instead just let people do their job unpaid. Luckily ammount isnt high so no big loss for their pockets. The Brotherhood cannot pay to any mercenary nor that we want to use their services anymore. We are strong to rely on our own forces to deal with gringos. Plus, I dont really see why CoE paid to Corsairs for their natural job - kill those who dont like us. That is not good, not at all.

"UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE" Is now closed untill further word from The Brotherhood. Those yet unpaid kills untill this moment will not be covered. Apologies for inconvenience and we hope for understanding.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

RE: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - CORSAIR EMPIRE - CorsairCouncil - 02-01-2016

[Image: av-328661.png]

The Corsair Council of Elders is proud to announce the Corsair Empire Bounty Board is once again open.

All the corsair warriors will now be rewarded for work they put in for the safety and prosperity of our great nation.

We also invite all the mercenaries willing to fight for the Empire, or at least for our credits, to register and start collecting bodies on our behalf. All previous permits have been revoked so we're starting with a clean slate.

Good hunting, brothers and sister. And mercenaries.