Discovery Gaming Community
To every faction - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To every faction (/showthread.php?tid=39457)

To every faction - Wo3dy - 05-05-2010

***Incoming Transmission***

*Subject: A good Time*

Greetings everyone,

My Name is Kel Woodpecker, and i am the proud owner of the first Woodpeckers.Brothel.
Are you ever tired, or stressed out of all those battles and tradings and mining?
This is your Heaven then. This ship as almost anything you disire. And One of my Fabiolouse girls, will take care of you 24/7 you are on my ship.

Ofcourse i do have rules,

1) Treat the girls with respect, respect ther wishes aswel.
2) Behave towards the other people on the ship.
3) There is no hostility allowed around the ship, if there is someone acting hostile, he will be shot. And everyone in the nearby area can hunt him down for a bit of money.

-Those are few of the rules. i might make more, if some issues come up.

Now, i dont have a steady homeplace. so i travel from place to place. You can always request me to come somewhere, and i'll come to the nearest Freeport near you.

Good day,

Captain Kel Woodpecker

***Ending Transmission***

To every faction - Jansen - 05-05-2010

-Incoming Transmission-
Comm ID: Rika Ito

[Image: Rika.jpg]

Konnichiwa Captain Woodpecker,

A flying brothel?

Better dont travel through Kusari, I may be tempted to free "your" women.

-Rika Ito

To every faction - Not Espi - 05-05-2010

:: incoming transmission
:: source : Coronado
:: id : Hugshop

[Image: pimp-costume.jpg]

Well hello there colleague. I thought I was all alone in this business, which I did find rather strange. Well now. In case you would like to sit down and talk, contact me. We might expand our fine businesses together. Surely the Daddy has something to offer to you and you have something to offer in return. Catch you later, brother.

~ Daddy Huggs

:: transmission over

' Wrote:-Incoming Transmission-
Comm ID: Rika Ito

[Image: Rika.jpg]
Konnichiwa Captain Woodpecker,

A flying brothel?

Better dont travel through Kusari, I may be tempted to free "your" women.
-Rika Ito

You must not misunderstand. These women are here on there own will. they can leave whenever they want. This is not a slave ship nor an unlawful.
Its a business. where the people get payed well, and the people want to be here.

I hope, you can consider your thought.

Captain Kel Woodpecker,

Quote::::Comm ID unknown::

Well now. I must say, that the Rogues still hold the best offer on sluts, my friend. Unlike your little whore house, ours offer women for every desire. And we won't mind damage to our property as long as the pay is well and I do mean both living property and non.

And the scenery is lovely. And there are no such things as private rooms either, so watch your behind. Literaly. Most swing both ways and with the booze involved will not care if you do.

:Static:

What your people do is of your own, that you abuse women is something i cannot imagen, nor do i want to.

' Wrote::: incoming transmission

Well hello there colleague. I thought I was all alone in this business, which I did find rather strange. Well now. In case you would like to sit down and talk, contact me. We might expand our fine businesses together. Surely the Daddy has something to offer to you and you have something to offer in return. Catch you later, brother.

~ Daddy Huggs

Greetings,
A talk would be interesting, but do note, that i am not just a Pimp.

Captain Kel Woodpecker,

To every faction - Not Espi - 05-05-2010

:: incoming transmission

What do you mean "not JUST A PIMP"? I thought you would know better, brother. This is a profession as honest as a miner. Plus it takes quite the nerves to take care of the girls.

Still; hit me up when you need something. You ask, The Daddy provides... *laughter*

~ Daddy Huggs

Thats what i mean, i think its a fair profession myself. but i didn't thought you think the same way.

and treating the women with care and love, is hard and exhausting.

Captain Kel Woodpecker,