Discovery Gaming Community
Orchid Request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Orchid Request (/showthread.php?tid=39553)

Orchid Request - Bobthemanofsteel - 05-06-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

Sender: Tara Lane
Subject: Orchid Bomber

~Message Begins~

Greetings.

My name is Tara Lane. I am a member of the Consortium, more accurately Sierra Squad.

After some... Issues, Sierra has been diversified, and we are now branching into more ventures.
I myself have been told to use my talents as a pilot more actively, when not in operation with the rest of Sierra.

With this in mind, I have looked over the Consortium Databases, and one ship stands out, more for it's beauty than anything. Your Orchid Bomber.

I hope the diplomatic relations the Consortium holds with the Golden Crysanthemum will be sufficient to grant me use of one Orchid, but if not, I am of course open to any demands you may have in return.

-Tara Lane

~Message Ends~

Orchid Request - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 05-07-2010

Incomming Transmission
To: Tara Lane
Subject: Re: Orchid Bomber

Konnichiwa Tara Lane,

allow me to ask you a question before I give you any response on your question, may it be a negative or positive one.

You wish to recieve an Orchid. Not because of it's functionallity or power, but because of it's beauty?
What exactly makes the Orchid in your eyes looking better than any other bomber-type spaceship the Consortium can purchase?

Matsumoto

Orchid Request - Bobthemanofsteel - 05-07-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

~Message Begins~

I was raised in Rheinland. I once worked in the Rheinland Military. Never has the ship design pleased me.
I know I seem... emotionless to others, something attributed to the tests that were done on me.

This is one thing I do feel emotion for. The sweeping lines, it's wings, all embody everything that a snubcraft should be, compared to the ugly blockiness of Rheinland design. Gazing upon one now docked at Ainu earlier, I felt a strange feeling...

I cannot explain it, perhaps joy?
*smiles faintly*
Yes... I think it is.

I hope that answers your question.

~Message Ends~

Orchid Request - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 05-08-2010

Incomming Transmission
To: Tara Lane
Subject: Re: Orchid Bomber
Konnichiwa Tara Lane,

Oh well, Rheinland ship design is a matter which would need much more time to discuss than we have in a lifetime.

For now, you may have an Orchid.

Matsumoto

Orchid Request - Bobthemanofsteel - 05-08-2010

-Incoming Transmission-

~Message Begins~

*breaks into a grin*
Thankyou!
*blushes and regains a monotone composure*
Thankyou.

I will do my best to honour the ship builders, and designers in it's use.

For a better Kusari.

-Tara Lane

~Message Ends~