Discovery Gaming Community
To Jack and Lily Selkner - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Jack and Lily Selkner (/showthread.php?tid=39560)

To Jack and Lily Selkner - Aegis - 05-07-2010

------->Incoming Transmission<-----------------
----->Comm ID: ID WITHHELD<----------------
----->Priority: High<------------------------------

>Opening Transmission<
>Displaying Message<
>Information Loaded<

Well, hello. I assume you have no idea why you are receiving this transmission. So I will elaborate. Several of us, including myself, have seen that your using your shavs way to often. Now let me announce this.

[font=Impact][color=#660000]THIS IS AN INTERVENTION.

We want you to stop abusing that drug. Just because you think it does nothing harmful doesnt mean it actually does. If there is one thing we all know it's you cant have a useful drug without a severe consequence. So please for us, just stop.

- Burke Blackburn

------------> Transmission Left Open <-------------------------
------------> Acquiring New Data <-----------------------------

To Jack and Lily Selkner - Feldspar - 05-07-2010

---incoming transmission---
---subject: drug usage---

to my good freind jack!, and your lovley girl Lilly.

I dont want to see you hurt yourselves this way! these "savs" you use are no better for yourselves than inhaling poison! grape flavored poison! Now please stop using such dreadful "savs" your not just hurting yourselves but your hurting all of us just the same!
-Mack
---transmission End---

To Jack and Lily Selkner - Richard O'Henry - 05-07-2010

Hey jack! its me richard!, just saying your destroying yourself! you too Lilly! *starts crying* think about your future, your families *starts to break down* and--- *snif* and--- *sniff* just dont let us down!

To Jack and Lily Selkner - CrashTestDummy - 05-07-2010

Smash see nothing wrong with shavs. Smash shav every day. When Smash no shav, Smash face get all itchy and scratchy. Smash think every man should shav, and some women too. Smash think people should leave poor Jack alone. If Jack want shav, then let Jack shav.

To Jack and Lily Selkner - Silver.2 - 05-07-2010

+++>Incomming Transmission
+++>From: Who do you think it is?
+++>Source: ICMG-Unakite, Tau-29 system

Jack appears on the screen, a Shav noticeably missing. However, you can see the box strapped to his side. In the background Lily is yelling behind a door, apparently trying to stab it in order to get in.

Look, you know what? Think about something. Have I ever gotten high using a Shav, like some other bloke would? Have I ever "mellowed out"? Hallucinated? No, I haven't.

He pulls out a Shav, and shows it to the camera.

I've told you that me and Lily have suffered a kind of brain damage, yes? Well, let's say Shavs play an important role in that. In some ways, yes. We need them.

He pauses.

If you wnat to know why, how about you stop yelling at us before Lily punches a hole in the side of our ship, eh? She's...aggravated, to sa the least.

+++>End Transmission

To Jack and Lily Selkner - CrashTestDummy - 05-07-2010

Huh? What? You no talk bout shaving face? Smash be such IDIOT!

To Jack and Lily Selkner - Silver.2 - 05-07-2010

+++>Incomming Transmission
+++>ID: No, I wont tell you yet.
+++>Source: ICMG-Unakite, Coronado system

You see a small drone floating in midair in front of the camera. It's eyepiece focuses for a minute, before it's voice crackles to life with a burst of static.

"Ah, hello, bioforms! My designation is Clicky. Im...pretty sure I've met a few of you before. But, no time to dawdle on that."

"Jack sent me here to elaborate on his previous statement, before, quote, 'keeping Lily from destroying the flippin' comms channel', en quote. He left me with this audio log. Playing back."

A few clicks emenate from the drone, before Jack's voice comes from the small speakers.

"Ok, 'es this thing on, Clicky?...Good...OK, this is fer tha' others, m'kay? Make sure it gets to them....Now here we go..."

"Im tellin' ya' guys ta' say that Im willing to tell ya' what the Shavs are for. Im willing to tell ya' everything I've been hiding. I just hope you can sit down fer' a bit, eh?...Oh, before ya' get any ideas, it's nothin' bad. Believe me, I wouldn't hurt you, and I wouldn't let any one else. But...I have been keepin' a secret. End log."

A few mroe clicks come, and then the screen goes blank.

+++>End Transmission