Discovery Gaming Community
To: Walter Daumann - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Walter Daumann (/showthread.php?tid=39671)

To: Walter Daumann - Politus - 05-09-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: LTJG Politus Aquila, CR

Good Executives of Daumann Heavy Construction, I am LTJG Politus Aquila and I am sending this message to notify you of issues which distress both of us. Cheap freelance mercenaries have recently started preying on IMG holdings in the Taus. They are going so far as to attack lone pilots of the Colonial Republic, as shown in the following guncam shots
FILES1-4

As you can see, these mercenaries aren't very successful. However, they are a nuisance, and their repeated attacks against our holdings, and those of our close allies and friends, as IMG has been targeted by these mercenaries as well, have resulted in them becoming enemies of ours. They are being targeted on-sight. We are contacting you because of something which we think will worry you as well. These mercenaries are claiming to be doing this by your will, and under your payroll. That they would dare to sully your reputation like that astounds us. We are certain that you would never mandate such barbarous actions.

We thought that we'd contact you, as friends and neighbors, because you ought to know that actions like this on the part of uncouth mercenaries, who then dare to point fingers at you, won't be tolerated. After all, the idea that you would, through means overt or subtle, try to harm us and our friends is preposterous, is it not? We think so, and that is the opinion by which we're operating. Were it to occur to us that you are funding these mercenary attacks on our holdings and those of our allies, the IMG, we'd be forced to take action. Please help us in targeting these mercenaries who have sullied your name and damaged our holdings. To allow escalation over such a trite matter would be imprudent, no?

We in the Colonial Republic await your answer.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Junior Grade Politus Aquila
Colonial Republic

To: Walter Daumann - Cris - 05-09-2010

[color=#009900]***Incoming Transmission***
[color=#999900]From: Friedrich Hanz, Patrol wing executive Commander
Subject: Regarding "The Fool"

Guten tag Mein Herr!

We have reviewed the evidence and I must say that this is shocking!
We never sent this mercenary to Tau space, as we have no business there. I'm really sorry for this situation, he is not authorized to collect bounties in Tau space, even less if it's a Colonial vessel; here is a copy of his license
[Image: thefool.jpg]

As you can see he can only operate under our name in the omegas, he is clearly acting on his own right there, using our name to protect himself, a clear violation to the contract.
We will proceed to speak to him and take actions for this offense, to the Colonial Remnant and Daumann Heavy Construction.
Again I apologize for this, I begin to feel that a new open war in the Omegas is getting closer as we speak when situations like these happen; hopefully we can stop this in time.

[color=#009900]***Transmission terminated***

To: Walter Daumann - Politus - 05-09-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: LTJG Politus Aquila, CR

That's good to hear, sir. That someone would abuse a contract so profusely is intolerable, and I believe you and I both understand the outrageous nature of The Fool's actions. Hopefully the appropriate measures will be taken to mitigate any damage this may cause. They will be taken on our end.

Also, you said that things like this make you feel that a new war in the Omegas is nearing. There wouldn't be any other occurrences in the Omegas between DHC and IMG that we've not been notified of, would there? I merely ask because issues that affect the stability of that region affect all of us, CR, IMG, and your very own Daumann Heavy Construction. I hope that if there is anything to warrant such a dire feeling, you would tell us right away so that we can help to prevent an escalation of hostilities if there are any.

We at CR hope to hear the results of your investigation soon.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Junior Grade Politus Aquila,
Colonial Republic