Discovery Gaming Community
System Sales Commentary/Queries - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: System Sales Commentary/Queries (/showthread.php?tid=3968)

Pages: 1 2

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Carlos_Benitez - 09-22-2007

' Wrote:Right chaps, this is not a bartering store for system prices, so unless you are involved in the current batch of system sales, take it elsewhere.
Templar you have yours now, go and fly in it please - Hoodlum

' Wrote:Oh, that's no unique object, it'll just be a buncha existing objects stuck together. Now, enough, we're off topic here.

Make a new thread for that stuff.

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Carlos_Benitez - 09-22-2007

Ok....i'll start.

If a system is purchased this week, and modifications to it made, would it be included in the up-and-coming mod release, the beta of which is being tested on PVP server?

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Denelo - 09-22-2007

' Wrote:Ok....i'll start.

If a system is purchased this week, and modifications to it made, would it be included in the up-and-coming mod release, the beta of which is being tested on PVP server?

Depends on how much modding you want done. Likely, but not for sure.

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Malaclypse 666 - 09-22-2007

' Wrote:Depends on how much modding you want done. Likely, but not for sure.

Well, I've not only taken it here for Hoodlum's peace of mind; but taken it to PMs with a certain "designer".

@Denelo: It it's so bloody easy.. put something on my desk, eh?

Mal

System Sales Commentary/Queries - uspatriotsf - 09-23-2007

Can jumpholes be modded into empty systems? I think I asked you this question before Dab, but I dont remember your answer (getting senile in my old age).

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Denelo - 09-23-2007

' Wrote:Can jumpholes be modded into empty systems? I think I asked you this question before Dab, but I dont remember your answer (getting senile in my old age).

No, they can't. A full list of what can and cannot be added to/changed in a system:

Here, here's Igiss's list.

System Sales Commentary/Queries - uspatriotsf - 09-24-2007

I read the system submission guidelines, and I have a stupid question I think I already know the answer to. Saar I believe is the LWB guard system. Could we have the LWB guards removed from that system? Again I know the answer is probably no.

So just curious, do we know why JH's are not allowed to be added? It just appears that Bremen should have a JH to Hamburg, and it would be perfect if it did. Either way Im guessing RepEx will be taking Bremen.

Unless, someone has a better suggestion for a home system for RepEx. But as far as I have found that is the only open system in Rheinland space that is not a guard system.

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Malaclypse 666 - 09-24-2007

Now that my adrenaline rush has abated, and i've quit dancing, a few responses.

@Carlos:

Tony informed me that due to not having any designs on the table, Baffin will most likely not be modified in this Version. (4.84). I completely understand that there is still a lot of testing and tweaking to do before the final version can "hit the stores.". (Get yer butts over to the PvP server, wankers.)

That's not to say that it couldn't happen for others. I just don't expect it to happen for the TAZ. And, I'm completely all right with that. I'm just very grateful for a place to hang my fevered Pineal, even if all the wonders only exist therein. Thanks again.

@ Merc: What's the little hole at the bottom of Sig 13? Can't even remember where it leads.. Might that be a possibllity? My guess is that it dumps into Rheinland eventually..

Cheers,
Mal

System Sales Commentary/Queries - uspatriotsf - 09-24-2007

@Mal: Luneburg? That was the original system we wanted, but later found out that it is the Bundschuh Guard system.:no:

System Sales Commentary/Queries - Dab - 09-24-2007

' Wrote:Ok....i'll start.

For the most part, Denelo is right on this. Depends on the amount you want modded. It also depends on how much junk is already heaped on modder's desks. Considering the amount of junk, and the quality I have to make it, there isn't a chance of me getting yet another system done in time for the final, unless final is ~2 months from now.