Discovery Gaming Community
Setting up zoner character - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Setting up zoner character (/showthread.php?tid=40155)

Setting up zoner character - peter123 - 05-16-2010

i have stupid problem with making character. I planed to make zoner GB char ,something like research/exploring occasionally fighting thing. I had planed it's RP , I imagined personalities of every member of GB crew. I thought about making it my first forum RP character. So I started setting up: I went to Bethlehem and get bribe. Now I can't get second bribe . I dock and undock from bathlem for gazzylion times and nothing. I tried other stations in penny where is sensible chance(FL stats data) to get bribe (Harrisburg, Philadelphia) -same results.

I will be very very pleased if you give me a tip how to adjust rep with zoners without docking ,undocking fro base for infinity.

Setting up zoner character - tyro - 05-16-2010

take Zoners bribe, after that: Freelancers, GMG, IMG and Council.
It is more expensive but should work.

or: go to FP10 bribe Oucasts and IMG. after that they shoud offer you Zoners double bribe.

So you mean more looking for bribes? Would It change something if I bought some birbes before?

it depends what is your rep now, but I think it is doesn't change anything.

The way I propose : bribe Zoners first, and after that, bribe each faction which has positive empathy with zoners, so it should rise your zoners rep up to affiliation. that is the way I did first time I set up zoners char.

' Wrote:it depends what is your rep now, but I think it is doesn't change anything.

The way I propose : bribe Zoners first, and after that, bribe each faction which has positive empathy with zoners, so it should rise your zoners rep up to affiliation. that is the way I did first time I set up zoners char.

That could work thanks. Someone also PMed me I should try double bribe. wait until there will be two birbes in bar at once Would it help?

probably you know that, but double bribe works only if you get them at once.

You have to relog or undock/dock till bartender will offer you the bribe that you want.
after that you must switch between bar and another room (trading, equipment) till another NPC in bar will offer you also the bribe you want. (you must be at least >0 rep with this NPC).
after that you should get both bribes at once.
if you would get one bribe and you switch room or undock, second bribe will never appear.

' Wrote:probably you know that, but double bribe works only if you get them at once.

You have to relog or undock/dock till bartender will offer you the bribe that you want.
after that you must switch between bar and another room (trading, equipment) till another NPC in bar will offer you also the bribe you want. (you must be at least >0 rep with this NPC).
after that you should get both bribes at once.
if you would get one bribe and you switch room or undock, second bribe will never appear.

Thanks I will try that tactics tomorrow.