Discovery Gaming Community
"Hello Rheinland" - 4 seconds later "WHY!?!?!? ARRG!" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: "Hello Rheinland" - 4 seconds later "WHY!?!?!? ARRG!" (/showthread.php?tid=40199)

"Hello Rheinland" - 4 seconds later "WHY!?!?!? ARRG!" - Crackpunch - 05-17-2010

I keep trying to dock with Rheinland stations and almost every time I get blasted. I think it's because my rep is way down with Republican shipping but I can't get bribes anywhere (freeport in bering doesn't have them, Rheinland Battleships don't have them and neither does Bonn Station).
This is a major problem for me as I make my money by dealing with Junkers at Kreuzberg.
I'm also friendly with the unioners (not too friendly) which may also cause the Republicans to attack me seeing as they are enemies, but attacking unioners will only make another enemy. What do I do?

Is there some sort of rep fixer (other than droprep which won't help as I have an IFF of Junker) that let's you customize your rep?

"Hello Rheinland" - 4 seconds later "WHY!?!?!? ARRG!" - Bobthemanofsteel - 05-17-2010

So you want to be friends with everyone?
Be a zoner then.

EDIT: OHWAIT GALLIA OLOLOLOL

"Hello Rheinland" - 4 seconds later "WHY!?!?!? ARRG!" - Crackpunch - 05-17-2010

' Wrote:So you want to be friends with everyone?
Be a zoner then.

EDIT: OHWAIT GALLIA OLOLOLOL

That wouldn't change my rep with Republican shipping. Although Zoners are cool.

Gallia can go <censorship> **** ******, ******* ** ** ******** </censorship>

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - ~WD~Percy1979 - 05-17-2010

To my knowledge, you can only shoot the enemies of Republicans (look at the Stationinfo of their Bases to figure out who they are) to get friendlier with them, normaly they have more enemies, so pick up your targets wisely.

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - Slartibartfast - 05-17-2010

You can also get a bribe on Baden Baden.

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - CzeReptile - 05-17-2010

happened to me.
I undock my RMG battleship, minute later Altona starts firing on me, even if I just sit in space, while im friendly with rep shipping. Clues?

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - Crackpunch - 05-17-2010

' Wrote:You can also get a bribe on Baden Baden.

Hooray, I managed to get there in one piece and make the bribe. Thanks for the help.

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - Lance_Uppercut - 05-18-2010

What is your current ID?

&quot;Hello Rheinland&quot; - 4 seconds later &quot;WHY!?!?!? ARRG!&quot; - Crackpunch - 05-19-2010

' Wrote:What is your current ID?

Junker