Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 11-17-2013

::::: CONNECTION ESTABLISHED ::::::

COMM ID : Flieger Virgil Kastner

REPORT 3

Had forgot to transmit this *laughs*

Not much happened that day.

Few patrols by our new bomber ships by me and comrade' Joerg.

happened to find him yet again outside Vogtland. We intercepted a distress signal at O-5, but the accused had fled to the Gama while we reached.

All monotonous events after that, headed back to Vogtland with stern eyes looking for DHC. Had heard locals talk about their miners mining.

At Vogtland we shared light moment of joke and went on to have a drink at the bar.

Past time

REPORT 10

Long day, Mangaed to infiltrate Berlin and choked the system.

[RHA]Ulrich, [RHA]Siegfried Dray, [RHA]Gerald Hessler, fafnir and a LWB pilot, grouped together we infiltrated to the Stuttgart chasing a RNC. Luckily he escaped to Koeln, but we managed to get eyes on a Corsair Gunboat.
Others were sent to New Berlin system to keep guard near the Stuttgart gate, and me with Oberleutnant made a chase for the Gunboat. he was finally on our firing radar at O-11.
Oberleutnant then managed to get his guns roaring on sails, corsair GB

GB death

REPORT 8

Again misplaced reports *Laughs*

I thought of of increasing a bit of skill and try out different tactics.

Had a long training session with Joerg with our respective bombers.

My Bomber set up and ID proof : -

Bomber Set
ID

He then showed me different skills of his fighting and it was beneficial to me.

We then patrolled up till Dresden and then went to our respective stations.

REPORT 9

1 day before, Oberleutnant felt I need to polish my fighter skills. he did it by asking me to come for training. and that what I did. long fights and I lost everytime.

He is a tough fighter I knew that day *Smile*

I then moved to our treasury and donated all the credits I had got from the people who believed on us and aided our revolution.

Credits donated

It was long day and I patrolled back again from O-11 to Dresden to mark the end of the day.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Char Aznable - 11-20-2013

[Incoming transmission]
[Comm-ID: Dennis Haupt]
[Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden System]

Report I - Day 1

Greetings, Genossen!
This is my first report, so I'll start right away.
I tried out the Loki my wife had gifted to me and we both came to the conclusion that it was not the right ship for me. After a short conversation with Oberleutnant Siegfried Draay I flew to the engineers at Omega-54 and the fine people there fitted me with a new ship.
I am now proud pilot of an Odin Very Heavy Fighter, but I prefer to call her Diana, after my deceased mother - may she rest in peace. I hope in this new ship I won't fail your expectations!

Für Rheinland and his citizens!

[End of vocal transmission]
[Informal transmission following]
//Fighter loadout 1
//Fighter loadout 2
//Fighter Loadout - ID
//Fighter Loadout - IFF
[End of transmission]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Char Aznable - 11-20-2013

[Incoming transmission]
[Comm-ID: Dennis Haupt]
[Source: Kaiserslautern-Depot, New Berlin-System]

Report II - Day 1

Greetings, Genossen!
Sitting in the new ship - I have to admit the engineers did a very good job making the seats of those fighters comfortable, but not luxurious - I flew to New Berlin to collect donations and probably convince the people of Rheinland of our cause.
On my way there I had a short talk with the captain of the impressive transport ship RHT Sleipnir, who hinted me about the presence of two Daumann Vessels floating in Omega-11.
I thought that they will most likely sell our diamonds, which they were most likely mining there, and Omega-11 is no place for Daumann, so I wated in the tradelane between the Jump-Gate to Stuttgart and Bonn Station.
Waiting at the lane I halted a foreign transport, the Samura Ship Nihon-Koku (bah. Does anyone know how to pronounce that?). Having a short discussion with the captain of this Kusari ship, we agreed that he should donate something for our cause. He payed 1 million, glad to help our Revolution.
Then again I halted a huge Ship, the ALG Vessel TGX Neumarkt. While dealing with her captain, my ship suffered a serious Ion Storm, and as I regained control, I saw the vessel fleeing into the now again online Trade Lane. Following him onto the Jump Gate, I almost flew into the Daumann Vessel DHC Einheit. Making him cut his engines was an easy task, and after scanning his ship I had to fine him 1 million credits for transporting our Diamonds.

Then, I had to leave the scenery because my fuel cell was empty. I barely made it to Kaiserslautern, from where I am submitting this report.

I hope you agree with my behaviour!
For Rheinland and his citizens!

//Samura Encounter
//Daumann Encounter
[End of transmission]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 11-20-2013

COMM ID : Gefreiter Virgil Kastner

REPORT 12

(I am extremely sorry for posting this report a bit late)

That day was just as normal as other days is Dresden. Starting up from the very beginning, I went outside Vogtland only to find Ion storm had approached. Next thing I see is myself near the berlin jumphole.

I went on to Berlin, to find Comrade Joerg and oberleutnant Dray chasing a Military Cruiser. I joined in spot. He was surrounded but he had support forces with him. But that didn't help him much.

Minutes later, the Cruiser burnt in pieces.

Death

We all patrolled till Bonn and then I went on to dock at the LWB base in Berlin.

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 11-20-2013

REPORT 13

Today marked with me patrolling the entire sector, from O-5 to Berlin. Few Bounty Hunter minors threatened but in vain. After reaching Dresden, I went on to Berlin with full ammos searching for something, when I found a new sub-divisional part called "Assassins". One of their pilot was with Heimdall gunboat. He was chasing a Synth Foods Trader. The trader unfortunately bumped to me, but luckily near BONN station. Under heavy fire of the battleship, He managed to dock in it.

I had lot of hostilities in my radar ranging from Bounty Hunters to Kruger.
Suddenly a BH named Enigma appeared, but watching the numbers in our side, he escaped to Stuttgart without any say.

The Assassin docked at LWB for some repairs and I came back to Vogtland's bar to have a nice beir and then donated all the credits earned for the support of our revolution.

Credits

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Char Aznable - 11-21-2013

[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm-ID: Nika Haupt]
[Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden System]

Report I, Day 1

*clears throat* Okay, you really think they need this, Dennis?
*murmers in background*

Okay, Guten Abend, Genossen!
This is Flieger Nika Haupt with my first report. I was assigned to patrol duty in New Berlin, as I ran into a Rheinland military gunboat, the U-384. I ordered the pilot to stop and tried to convince him that his goals are wrong, but he kept referring to a liberty assault force forming up in Texas.
I immediately sent a request to the nearest Hessian capital ship to provide a long range scan, and the captain of the RHC Wattenbek assured me that no liberty force was gathering in Texas.
As his lie didn't work, the Military captain did the only intelligent thing and made a run for as the Wattenbek arrived. As he seemed to use Ion weaponry, he managed to escape our grip.
As new reinforcements arrived, namely the Assassin's Gunboat "Dieb", we focused our efforts to the tradelane to the Stuttgart Jump Gate. We managed to find a trading ship with no clear affiliation, which agreed to donate 1,5 million credits for our just cause. After that, the military forces stroke back. Bringing in the RNC Stuttgart, a terrifying battleship, the dropped out of the tradelane. Clearly outclassed, we left the scenery for the Dresden system.
So, Genossen, that was my day. Let's hope the next will be more successful.
For Rheinland and the Generalmajor!
Vika Haupt out

//Conversation with U-384
//U384 fleeing
//The generous donator
//Donation progress
[End of transmission]

RE: Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Singularity - 11-21-2013

REPORT 14

Today I went to fly my ship which was parked at O-11. I had thought of patrolling O-41 as I had heard Corsair presence the day before.

I went on to Freeport 5 and had my ship repaired from the radiation.

Then moved to patrol deep inside O-41. Found a Hessian brother, He was piloting a Miner. Aiding our economy. Flew with him back to FP5 and moved to O-11 hole, only to find Juan.Marcelo, a corsair 3K away the O-11 hole.

After a little conversation, fight broke between us.
and I must admit he was tough to hit and beat. But luckily I could counter his own missile on him, while his shields were down.

My ship was too damaged which made impossible for me to carry any further patrol in there. I docked at FP5 to have some repairs.

Sair Death